Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help (2637 Views)

New Prado Jeep Burnt In Abuja This Morning (Photos) / What I Saw In This Toyota Prado Fuel Tank (Photos) / Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by Lexusgs430: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2016
disloman:
I don't word with a novice.This is a warning from Honda japan which I also know that Toyota might also have warned their customers.

It takes a novice to know another novice!!!
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by Lexusgs430: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2016
disloman:
I don't word with a novice.This is a warning from Honda japan which I also know that Toyota might also have warned their customers.

Why do insurance companies give considerable discounts, if vehicles are fitted with tracking devices? Information is power and knowledge. If you don't know the benefits, simply read up!!!
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by disloman(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Why do insurance companies give considerable discounts, if vehicles are fitted with tracking devices? Information is power and knowledge. If you don't know the benefits, simply read up!!!
Will tell you again.You are a novice.Insurance companies are just doing what is favourable to them.They protect their interests.Do you know what they go through when such issue occurs?They won't tell you.I've been in this trade and have seen cases.Let mi shock you.95% of their customers don't know their cars have been tracked.I've seen cases where customer will deny not having it in their car but will be surprised when shown.Novice!Pls chill.

1 Like

Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by disloman(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2016
Lexusgs430:

It takes a novice to know another novice!!!
cheesy
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by Lexusgs430: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2016
disloman:
Will tell you again.You are a novice.Insurance companies are just doing what is favourable to them.They protect their interests.Do you know what they go through when such issue occurs?They won't tell you.I've been in this trade and have seen cases.Let mi shock you.95% of their customers don't know their cars have been tracked.I've seen cases where customer will deny not having it in their car but will be surprised when shown.Novice!Pls chill.

Are you also saying trackers are a waste of time?
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by Lexusgs430: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2016
disloman:

If a vehicle has a tracking device and the owner/occupier/lender etc etc etc, is not aware of the tracking device, it speaks about the ignorance of the owner/occupier/lender etc etc etc and not the ineffectiveness of the tracker.
Now who is a novice? If a stolen vehicle is tracked and recovered, would you call it the act of God or the tracker playing it's primary role?
It takes your novice lack of exposure, to expose my novice nature!!!
If you work in the industry and claim trackers are a false positive, I think a career change should be considered, not unless it's another novice opinion!!!
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by Tolexander: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
disloman:
you be electricity ni abi why you wan shock am?? grin

1 Like

Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by disloman(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Tolexander:
you be electricity ni abi why you wan shock am?? grin
bro!no mind that he-goat.They will just be forming intellishual(intentional) and they don't know jack.Knowledge is different from reality.How you dey?just dey flash yourself.I hail ooooo.
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by kingreign(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Someone came here to seek serious assistance, instead of you guys assisting, you derailed the thread.

Odiegwu o!
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by disloman(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If a vehicle has a tracking device and the owner/occupier/lender etc etc etc, is not aware of the tracking device, it speaks about the ignorance of the owner/occupier/lender etc etc etc and not the ineffectiveness of the tracker.
Now who is a novice? If a stolen vehicle is tracked and recovered, would you call it the act of God or the tracker playing it's primary role?
It takes your novice lack of exposure, to expose my novice nature!!!
If you work in the industry and claim trackers are a false positive, I think a career change should be considered, not unless it's another novice opinion!!!
Novice!Pls making fool of yourself I beg.
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by Lexusgs430: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
kingreign:
Someone came here to seek serious assistance, instead of you guys assisting, you derailed the thread.

Odiegwu o!

If you read through the thread, the serious issues have already been dealt with. The OP has not acted on he advice(s) given or come back with any updates or feedback.
Its time for play until then. All work and no play ........................
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by Lexusgs430: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
disloman:
Novice!Pls making fool of yourself I beg.

Is your limited response due to intellectual inability or ?
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by disloman(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Is your limited response due to intellectual inability or ?

Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by Lexusgs430: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=disloman post=48000084][/quote]

The same way you are portraying not to have sense !!!!!
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
disloman:
bro!no mind that he-goat .They will just be forming intellishual(intentional) and they don't know jack.Knowledge is different from reality.How you dey?just dey flash yourself.I hail ooooo.

instead of throwing insults, fight intellectually meaning facts, figures, examples. Don't go telling us one chinese technician told you guys to put up a board saying don't install trackers.

Trackers can be installed without chopping or bridging sensitive circuits, they can be installed in parallel and more than one can be installed in different locations, without damaging the vehicles electronics.

2 Likes

Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by disloman(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

instead of throwing insults, fight intellectually meaning facts, figures, examples. Don't go telling us one chinese technician told you guys to put up a board saying don't install trackers.

Trackers can be installed without chopping or bridging sensitive circuits, they can be installed in parallel and more than one can be installed in different locations, without damaging the vehicles electronics.

Lolzzzzzz.GAZZUZZ!I'm sorry for the insult but chinese technician telling us?Knowledge is only limited to what you are exposed to.You shouldn't be the one posting this.Everybody to his or her own orientation and knowledge.Chai!
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by Lexusgs430: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Hence I stated if tracker is installed by a trained professional
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by disloman(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Can i come over and you show mi how trackers been installed?Will appreciate it.
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by Lexusgs430: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
disloman:
Lolzzzzzz.GAZZUZZ!I'm sorry for the insult but chinese technician telling us?Knowledge is only limited to what you are exposed to.You shouldn't be the one posting this.Everybody to his or her own orientation and knowledge.Chai!

I am laughing in Chinese
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by Lexusgs430: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
disloman:

I would pretend like I did not see this !!!!!
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by disloman(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I am laughing in Chinese
Can you...........?
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by Lexusgs430: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
disloman:

Oga Disloman, you would agree that our argument(albeit heated) as made you aware of a thing or two.
Pay me some credit or I no go gree
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by disloman(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Lolzzzzz.
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by disloman(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Lolzzzzz.I'm sorry arguing with you.I caused it.You ain't worth it.my last reply.Good day Sire.
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by Lexusgs430: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
disloman:
Lolzzzzz.

This is a far better response
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by sultaan(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
@ disloman

Apparently you didn't understand what I meant by diagnosis.

If the tracker has a geofence it will stop the car by disrupting one of the essentials, so if you know which one is not working, you will find the culprit somewhere in the circuit.
If the car works with tracker bypass owner will have to call the installer to reset system.
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by disloman(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
sultaan:
@ disloman

Apparently you didn't understand what I meant by diagnosis.

If the tracker has a geofence it will stop the car by disrupting one of the essentials, so if you know which one is not working, you will find the culprit somewhere in the circuit.
If the car works with tracker bypass owner will have to call the installer to reset system.
Ok sire
Re: Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Don't wait still your car got stolen, install vehicles tracker into it today, not only car install on it can be install into bus, van, truck, power bike e.t.c. Our services is Nationwide contact Us on 08144758217 , www.vehicletracker.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda Crv 2002 Or Camry 2000 / Germany Set To Lunch First Transparent Car / Innoson Releases The Innoson 4x4 Carrier 2017 Model (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.