Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,624 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa (28420 Views)

Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards / Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by shamecurls(m): 1:15am On Jul 28, 2016
[size=38pt]#NoContest #YesYouAre[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by blacktwist(m): 1:15am On Jul 28, 2016
you might not be the best... but you are one of the best, my crush
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by pocohantas(f): 1:16am On Jul 28, 2016
LastMumu:
just like the ignoramuses above,a lot of people would only read the title of the thread and form their silly opinion on it.

No where in the write-up did Tiwa claim to be the most popular female artiste in Africa. Silly blogger !

The mo.d is also silly and mischievous. Don't you think so?
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by banmee(m): 1:16am On Jul 28, 2016
updatechange:
Did u read the thread before commenting at all...? She's just trying to be modest by simply correcting him that shes not the most popular artiste in Africa but the most popular female artiste in Africa

You might wanna brush up on your definition of modesty. cool
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Babycherry(f): 1:18am On Jul 28, 2016
This bae makeup artist Is so on point......

Never I've I seen her with a different shape of brow

Beautiful bae

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by dondo83(m): 1:18am On Jul 28, 2016
in recent times , probably. But in time memorial she is below
angela kidjo chaka chaka onyeka owenu nneka asa
The list is countless
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by adegoody(m): 1:19am On Jul 28, 2016
jiggaz:
Errmm..... but what about Yemi Alade.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by amacastel: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2016
How many super hit does she have except eminado dt ran over 4 5months am not hating on her but she is more media artist than a hit maker.she got a lot of endorsement cos of label connections,family connections, and cos she base in diaspora 4 a longer period of time for me yemi alade is the most popular female African artists most of her songs are hit from jonny,kissing, nagode etc and they are in different African and international language. Just dt she is not obodo oyibo returnee like tiwa and her family is not as connected as tiwas
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 28, 2016
Somewhat Pretty
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by crazygod(m): 1:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Yea. With that ur annoying voice wey dey sound like say u dey sing for old Indian movie. Angelique kidjo is far more popular than u.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by wordsNOTswords(m): 1:35am On Jul 28, 2016
Enjoy your moments while it last.you olny got one life to live.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 28, 2016
Most popular DORO-GIVER in the Universe
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Jacko1(m): 2:01am On Jul 28, 2016
no wonder you leave ur hubby

As a man if your wife is more powerful.... Richer.... Connected than u...... Forgerrit uv lost respect in her eyes

Esp nigerian women.... Dey will use u do yeye
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by XaintJoel20: 2:02am On Jul 28, 2016
LastMumu:
just like the ignoramuses above,a lot of people would only read the title of the thread and form their silly opinion on it.

No where in the write-up did Tiwa claim to be the most popular female artiste in Africa. Silly blogger !
Did you read this report or you saw it in a dream?
She said it. Read it again if you have done that before.
#Thanks..
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by ghuzy01: 2:15am On Jul 28, 2016
amacastel:
How many super hit does she have except eminado dt ran over 4 5months am not hating on her but she is more media artist than a hit maker.she got a lot of endorsement cos of label connections,family connections, and cos she base in diaspora 4 a longer period of time for me yemi alade is the most popular female African artists most of her songs are hit from jonny,kissing, nagode etc and they are in different African and international language. Just dt she is not obodo oyibo returnee like tiwa and her family is not as connected as tiwas
You 're just spewing trash,its an insult on tiwa for you to compare her with yemi alade.yemi is Good no doubt Buh not on the same level with tiwa.she self will feel honoured to be compared with tiwa savage.yes! For now tiwa is the biggest Nigerian and African female artist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Jexbabs: 2:19am On Jul 28, 2016
the Mavin queen proudly noted that she is Africa’s most popular female artiste.

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by dannyben5: 2:20am On Jul 28, 2016
Dilidee:
i concur Babe u too fine

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Blessograo(f): 2:22am On Jul 28, 2016
you popular because you had a divorce screaming "i'm a cheerful giver" and also because you screamed i'm a mother of one without a husband. well, to be she's been singing rubbish since after IFE WA GBONA which is why Simi is a better replacement grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by dewizzy(m): 2:25am On Jul 28, 2016
EXCERPT FROM

THE TRUTH BEHIND THE STREET; TRUE STORY

Trust me when I say this… We were seriously beaten. Just then I called Mother. Yes, mother. Thanks to my eidetic memory as of then, one or two numbers came in handy as I learnt them by heart. She saved us both that day. What accompanied the release from detention was more. Shame, pain, despair, regret. I regretted going back. I hated the feeling that I was arrested and detained. Mother spent hell trying to bail us out. I hated the dim view she took of me afterwards. I was violent and vile. The aftermath of my regrets bore the records of my worst deeds, many of which I’m not proud of.
In my dark times, in my hood, the first thing I learnt was simple. People got your back only when you got theirs. Loyalty was what kept us going. Loyalty is the street. You ever wondered how the frustrated, the poor and the necessitous all survive? They all know what the big wigs will never learn- Loyalty, Respect for your fellow man, Unity and Cooperation. These are the lessons from the Hood. Loyalty is not what you practice when all is well. Loyalty is tested on the altar of conflict. Friends will say they love your poetry, your music, envy your taste in clothes, your wit- maybe they mean it, often they do not. Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit because gratitude is a burden while revenge Is pleasure. So-called friends will give you reasons for revenging and give excuses for not being able to show gratitude. For friends, there is almost a touch of condescension in the act of loyalty that secretly afflicts them. The injury comes slowly: A little more honesty, flashes of resentment and envy here and there and before you know it, friendship fades. The more you try to revive it, the less gratitude you receive. The rule of friendship is simple: Whoever cannot be undividedly loyal is not a friend. If he is not loyal as a friend, drop him off.

READ THE FULL STORY :
https://possiblog./2016/07/28/the-truth-behind-the-street-true-story/

Something to wake up with...
® The scribbler
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Emade(m): 2:31am On Jul 28, 2016
ojun50:
who be Yemi Alade?
yemi alade Na that mechanic way get workshop for the street klose to ur hux
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 28, 2016
her popularity Don win am kora award talk less of Grammy??mtcheew
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by fikky2013(f): 4:18am On Jul 28, 2016
jiggaz:

Abeg, Tiwa senior Yemi Alade.
Let's leave sentiment apart.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 28, 2016
self-proclaimed
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by toyinid78: 5:07am On Jul 28, 2016
floragregs:
how did gra gra make her marriage crumble? Will you like your sister to be married to tbillz's kind?
see ur judgement. If tiwa saw tilbils abi dollar as her manager sotey come fall inluv marry am,na d guy stupid abi na d girl? If u say I dated an idiot it means umust av bin an idiot to. Date one
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Ugoeze2016: 5:14am On Jul 28, 2016
Pele ooo aunty popular. Abeg sing and leave rating to us.

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by femi4: 5:16am On Jul 28, 2016
jiggaz:
We don't know Yemi Alade here in Ouagadougou
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by alizma: 5:49am On Jul 28, 2016
lilmax:
Most popular divorced female artist?
is either u were not patient to read through or u have problem understanding English.
she was referred to as the most popular in Africa but she made correction to that by limiting her most popularity to be among women artistes.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by koolguy88(m): 6:01am On Jul 28, 2016
She is of course the best female singer for now. She can also do good colabo with other male artist.

carry go madam, nothing do you.

people dey shakara you but nothing do you.

na dem go tire.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by keniolawumi56(m): 6:07am On Jul 28, 2016
ASA is international known, she has received numerous awards at international level.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by shilehcash(f): 6:08am On Jul 28, 2016
is it true she resemble tiwa savage? people always say dey look alike

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by olagamalin(m): 6:09am On Jul 28, 2016
"PROBABLY FEMALE" ....was what she said when she was asked. Nairaland and sensational journalism nowadays. It's sickening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" / Ras Kimono's Daughter, Sennami, Graduates From American University / Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.