Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

My Phone Enlarges The Size Of Apps And Pictures - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Enlarges The Size Of Apps And Pictures (366 Views)

6 Categories Of Apps You Need To Uninstall Now / 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now / Google Is Planning To Remove Millions Of Apps From The Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Phone Enlarges The Size Of Apps And Pictures by horladeji80(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
I use a Samsung Galaxy Prime which I purchased some months ago from Samsung showroom in Wise, Abuja. Attached is the phone's specifications.

I recently noticed the phone's processing speed had deteriorated. Upon enquiry I discovered the average size of each picture I take is 1MB. Yes, I mean 1MB! Some pictures I take are as large as 2.2 MB. I have checked my camera's setting and I am presently using the lowest resolution. I even had to download another camera but all to no avail.

I also discovered apps I download become larger in size on my phone. For instance, I downloaded Firstmobile which is supposed to be 24 MB but on my phone it's 84. 77 MB!

YouTube is about 38 MB on my phone while the actual size ought to be 16 MB. Whatsapp is 102 MB as against its default size of 23 MB.

I need your kind advice on what to do to resolve this challenge.

Re: My Phone Enlarges The Size Of Apps And Pictures by profstar(m): 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dash me the fone na grin

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Phone Stop Downloading Or Streaming When You Lock It. / Drop Ur Hike Messenger Contacts / Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.