Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Azerbaijah Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Azerbaijah Student Visa (793 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azerbaijah Student Visa by shwain: 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Please is any one know how i can obtain Azerbaijan visa i have been offer admission of study, but here in Nigeria will don't have there embassy to obtain my visa
Re: Azerbaijah Student Visa by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pls ow do apply n wat school.

Mail the school n tel them that there country does ve embassy here in Nigeria.
They can direct u to nearby country that u can apply for their visa.

Google their embassy around the world from there u wil the country that s near to Nigeria
Re: Azerbaijah Student Visa by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 28, 2016
I hope this is not another terrorist recruitment in disguise. The DSS should please be vigilant of exercises like this. No insult mean though
Re: Azerbaijah Student Visa by tdayof(m): 4:33am On Jul 28, 2016
partnerus:
I hope this is not another terrorist recruitment in disguise. The DSS should please be vigilant of exercises like this. No insult mean though
how does Azerbaijan look like a terrorist country? Because of the name Azerbaijan?
Re: Azerbaijah Student Visa by aminho(m): 5:56am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:
how does Azerbaijan look like a terrorist country? Because of the name Azerbaijan?
First og all do you know that its an Islamic country?
Re: Azerbaijah Student Visa by tdayof(m): 6:03am On Jul 28, 2016
aminho:
First og all do you know that its an Islamic country?
Yeah I know it's an Islamic country but I don't think the poster should have mentioned terrorist recruitment after OP already mentioned he is going there to study.
Re: Azerbaijah Student Visa by shwain: 6:20am On Jul 28, 2016
Azerbaijan is 95% Islamic and 5 % Christian, is not terrorist country
Re: Azerbaijah Student Visa by aminho(m): 7:03am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:

Yeah I know it's an Islamic country but I don't think the poster should have mentioned terrorist recruitment after OP already mentioned he is going there to study.
i was just trying to let him know.if he is the type that insult Muslims ir islam cuz of their Laws then he should change his opinion

1 Like

Re: Azerbaijah Student Visa by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:
how does Azerbaijan look like a terrorist country? Because of the name ?

Terrorism is taking a new dimension all over the globe. If you must know, terrorists have taken a new twist towards recruiting unsuspecting visa-hungry youths like you who would grab at any country's visa all in the name of wanting to escape the present hard economic climate we have found ourselves in the country.

The other Nigerian terrorist who attempted to blow up a texas bound flight on Christmas day was recruited in Yemen on the guise of studying there.

Today, France is turning the be the capital of islamic terror in Europe and it's even shifting to neighbouring countries too. So who says Azerbaijan can't be a new terror cell where gullible youths from all around the globe can be recruited from?
Re: Azerbaijah Student Visa by Dream2(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
partnerus:

Terrorism is taking a new dimension all over the globe. If you must know, terrorists have taken a new twist towards recruiting unsuspecting visa-hungry youths like you who would grab at any country's visa all in the name of wanting to escape the present hard economic climate we have found ourselves in the country.

The other Nigerian terrorist who attempted to blow up a texas bound flight on Christmas day was recruited in Yemen on the guise of studying there.

Today, France is turning the be the capital of islamic terror in Europe and it's even shifting to neighbouring countries too. So who says Azerbaijan can't be a new terror cell where gullible youths from all around the globe can be recruited from?
Azerbaijan is not a terrorist country,alas one can't rule out that the deadly ISIS group might have a cell there,but the chance is slim,this deadly group are targeting majorly the coalition countries that are involved in raids against them,Belgium,france,UK,et all.
Overall,let's not discourage the OP as I firmly believe that the country is safe to study.
Re: Azerbaijah Student Visa by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dream2:

Azerbaijan is not a terrorist country,alas one can't rule out that the deadly ISIS group might have a cell there,but the chance is slim,this deadly group are targeting majorly the coalition countries that are involved in raids against them,Belgium,france,UK,et all.
Overall,let's not discourage the OP as I firmly believe that the country is safe to study.
Ok I wish him all the best if his intent there is a genuine one.

1 Like

Re: Azerbaijah Student Visa by shwain: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Azerbaijan is tourist and well develop with good resource

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Gets Epic Reply From Nigerians After Blaming FG / Finnish Resident Permit / Things To Consider And To Be Done While Applying For A Canadian Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.