Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Sharing Adsense With A Friend - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Sharing Adsense With A Friend (5711 Views)

Traffic Booster Free Software: Pros & Cons. / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using An Online Payment Gateway / 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Sharing Adsense With A Friend by haryomikun(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:
Business and friendships don't go together...The Psquare brothers etc...It's like Ketchup and salad...Jealousy and over zealousness will hamper both parties.

Work on getting yours.

FTC on a dry thread
What dyu even know about blogs? undecided
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Sharing Adsense With A Friend by haryomikun(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Ynaira:
Hi Guys,

A friend is about to share his adsense with me by placing codes on my site.
How do i ensure im not being cheated?

If i eventually got my personal adsense account , can i remove his code and place mine on my site, hope i wont be breaking any adsense law.

Waiting for you advice
Ask him to add you to the adsense acct.

Have a sharing formula too. 50-50, 60-40

From the money u can get your own AdSense acct.

Know that you are putting his adsense acct at risk too if you place something against adsense rules on ur site and get his acct banned. Trust me, your fears goes both ways.

You wont be breaking any adsense rules by removing his AdSense and placing it on urs if u get urz
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Sharing Adsense With A Friend by samuel19222(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
telim:

I want to rent aged Facebook account preferably 5 years plus in age with good account activity for promoting Facebook ads. Every rented account will be paid N3000 daily to your bank account and minimum of $200 ( about N70000)will be transferred to your local bank account daily for promoting Facebook ads using your credit card attached to the account that $200 was transferred to. If you are not comfortable using your personal account you can open a new bank account to handle the payment. The most important thing is for the account name to be the same with your aged Facebook account name and you must be a Nairalanders with good account history.

You can still use your Facebook account as usual when ads is being run on it.

Hey bro I just sent you an email
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Sharing Adsense With A Friend by kogistar: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
telim:
looking for adsense account providers and also If you have Facebook ad account I will rent it for N3000 per day, payment will be transferred to your local bank account daily. An old Naiaralnder with good account history is preferred because minimum of $200 will be transferred to your bank account daily (Monday to Saturday) for running ad on Facebook.
abocho2016@gmail.com
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Sharing Adsense With A Friend by einsteine(m): 12:13am On Aug 11, 2016
Are you still looking for aged Facebook ad account?

telim:

I want to rent aged Facebook account preferably 5 years plus in age with good account activity for promoting Facebook ads. Every rented account will be paid N3000 daily to your bank account and minimum of $200 ( about N70000)will be transferred to your local bank account daily for promoting Facebook ads using your credit card attached to the account that $200 was transferred to. If you are not comfortable using your personal account you can open a new bank account to handle the payment. The most important thing is for the account name to be the same with your aged Facebook account name and you must be a Nairalanders with good account history.

You can still use your Facebook account as usual when ads is being run on it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Upload More Than One File At Once Into My Cpanel? / 9 Common Problems Of A Wordpress Website / Please I Can't Pay For Facebook Ad With Mi Verve Card, Llelp!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.