Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

How Do I Get To Calabar From Kogi?! Best Route - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get To Calabar From Kogi?! Best Route (1920 Views)

The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) / FRSC Releases Statement On Otedola Explosion, Reveal New Route Motorist Must Tak / Help Needed Urgently How To Get To Calabar From Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Calabar From Kogi?! Best Route by Ksudr(m): 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
I want to travel to calabar for Unical screening and Im going from Kogi, Anyigba to he very precise, what is the Best route to take and how much total.
Re: How Do I Get To Calabar From Kogi?! Best Route by kingreign(m): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ksudr:
I want to travel to calabar for Unical screening and Im going from Kogi, Anyigba to he very precise, what is the Best route to take and how much total.

Board a bus that goes to Calabar. Ask of cross lines, Goshen or AKTC buses.
Wishing you success!
Re: How Do I Get To Calabar From Kogi?! Best Route by samuelson06(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ksudr:

Hit Enugu from Kogi then board Calabar direct from there. Leave early.
Re: How Do I Get To Calabar From Kogi?! Best Route by Ksudr(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2016
samuelson06:

Hit Enugu from Kogi then board Calabar direct from there. Leave early.
Alright thanks... God bless u guys
Re: How Do I Get To Calabar From Kogi?! Best Route by Ehizzy007: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2016
Go to lokoja park where those buses stop to eat, you will get Calabar for at least N5000 or at most N6000

(1) (Reply)

Over 77 Years Old Crocodile Living With A Family In Ibadan Uncovered (photos) / 103 Years Old Woman Becomes U.S. Citizen After Entering The Country At Age 88 / where Would You Like To Visit Next.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.