Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (2469 Views)

"Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video / How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? / Friday Message: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Marry A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: . by tripplephi: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Avoidhellfire:
I will like to know if a child of God can marry a "shapeshifter" and if so will your children also be shapeshifters. mature answers needed
]

bros pls go and read this

Galatians 3:28 The Living Bible (TLB)

28 We are no longer Jews or Greeks or slaves or free men or even merely men or women, but we are all the same—we are Christians; we are one in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: . by edogho(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2016
Avoidhellfire:
I will like to know if a child of God can marry a "shapeshifter" and if so will your children also be shapeshifters. mature answers needed
what exactly do u mean by "shapeshifter"? I just hope u dnt mean "in d entire sense of shape shifting". Wahala dey sha

1 Like

Re: . by frubben(m): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2016
edogho:
what exactly do u mean by "shapeshifter"? I just hope u dnt mean "in d entire sense of shape shifting". Wahala dey sha

D tin tire me o
Re: . by edogho(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2016
frubben:

D tin tire me o
u no shock when u see "shape shifter"
Re: . by kevoh(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2016
Avoidhellfire:
Have you ever seen one? Have you seen a shapeshifter shapeshift before? If yes to the two questions please, provide empirical proof, I'll love to have same experience then I can answer your question.
Re: . by terrezo2002(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Avoidhellfire:
Do you know of any shapeshifter or have you seen any before?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Avoidhellfire:
What is a shapeshifter? undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
Avoidhellfire:
when I use the term"shapeshifter" I am referring to people of the night world in general I.e witches, vampires,etc. the existence of shapeshifters is an open secret in that some people know about their existence but at the same time millions of people don't know about their existence. These shapeshifters have infiltrated the church and when you go to church you will find them portraying their identities, may they are doing this to deceive that you can be evil and still be a Christian or may be they are just trying to be defiant. which ever the case might be, can a child of God marry a member of the night world? and if so what is the fate of your children? will your children be children of God or will they turn out to be shapeshifters, witches, vampires etc? mature answers needed.
dude there is no such thing as vampires, shape shifters, witches and wizards. Nobody shape shifts, flys, levitates, or shoot lazers out their eyes, because we are all humans. This is the 21st century for goodness sake! I think you just need help.

2 Likes

Re: . by Anas09: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
tripplephi:
]

bros pls go and read this

Galatians 3:28 The Living Bible (TLB)

28 We are no longer Jews or Greeks or slaves or free men or even merely men or women, but we are all the same—we are Christians; we are one in Christ Jesus.
In relation to the Ops, what do you mean?
Re: . by Anas09: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
edogho:
The guy is watching too much TV grin grin
Re: . by Amberon11: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
The problem with this world is that ignorant people think they're the smartest. Tragic!! Tragic!!,
iRyan:
dude there is no such thing as vampires, shape shifters, witches and wizards. Nobody shape shifts, flys, levitates, or shoot lazers out their eyes, because we are all humans. This is the 21st century for goodness sake! I think you just need help.
Re: . by Anas09: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
Muafrika2:

Hahahahahahahaha. My dear. Lwkmd
Re: . by Anas09: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Muafrika2:

Hahahahahahahaha. My dear. Am almost on the floor laughing

1 Like

Re: . by Anas09: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Avoidhellfire:
when I use the term"shapeshifter" I am referring to people of the night world in general I.e witches, vampires,etc. the existence of shapeshifters is an open secret in that some people know about their existence but at the same time millions of people don't know about their existence. These shapeshifters have infiltrated the church and when you go to church you will find them portraying their identities, may they are doing this to deceive that you can be evil and still be a Christian or may be they are just trying to be defiant. which ever the case might be, can a child of God marry a member of the night world? and if so what is the fate of your children? will your children be children of God or will they turn out to be shapeshifters, witches, vampires etc? mature answers needed.
Now you are talking. On this premise now, we can have a discussion.
Re: . by Anas09: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Amberon11:
The problem with this world is that ignorant people think they're the smartest. Tragic!! Tragic!!,
Yes ke.
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Romans:1:22
E go clear them for eye. But wait, most of them are demon possessed who are trying very hard to keep their identities hidden.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Too much True Blood and Harry Potter has messed up op's brain too badly. Now he has difficulty differentiating reality from fiction.
But sha, if you come across a female shapeshifter, make you pls introduce us. You hear?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Avoidhellfire:

demons in human skin have existed since the fall of Adam and Eve.
these demons in human skin do they go to college or get married or even retain job positions? Where can we find them? Maybe you need to stay away from fictional movies and books, they aren't doing you any good.
Re: . by Weah96: 12:30am On Jul 31, 2016
Why won't you marry a person who can turn into an ant and collect passwords and other personal and secret data?

Use the shapeshifting to your advantage. You might get top retire early.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 31, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 31, 2016
Re: . by Anas09: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Avoidhellfire:

so discuss, can a child of God marry a member
of the night world? and if so what is the fate of your
children? will your children be children of God or will they turn
out to be shapeshifters, witches, vampires etc?
Hmmmm. As children of God do we have guides and instructions as per what to do or not?
If the Lord Jesus says "Marry only in the Lord" 1Cor 7:39, and Be not unequally yoked with unbelievers
11Cor 6:14 . With these your question is actually funny.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Avoidhellfire:

yes those films portray evil but are you trying to imply that evil does not exist because it was portrayed in film? what of local Nigerian films that portray witches, wizards and members of the night world? are those also just fictional?
Nigerians may believe you when you lie to them that Harry Potter and True blood is just fiction but they won't believe you when you try to lie that the witches and wizards portrayed in Nigerian films are just fiction. so my question is can you marry a shapeshifter and if so will your children also be shapeshifters?

It will go a long way to help you if you do not base your belief system on the things you see on motion pictures. They do NOT portray reality.

How many witches, wizards, etc have you met personally? Not in your sleep, not that someone told you about, not that you saw on TV. The ones that you have personally encountered.
There are two levels of lies, one qualitative that most people are used to; the other is quantitative and comes from overemphasizing an exemption to the level of a commonplace occurrence. And it is in the second aspect that you missed it. Those things probably exist but they are the exemption. Not the rule.
Re: . by mcyemite(m): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
iRyan:
the guy don watch nollyhood taya.
Re: . by mcyemite(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
I love mystique from x-men...yes i can marry her ooo,that babe can turn to kim kadash or beyoncé whenever.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: . by Anas09: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Avoidhellfire:

do you think I am in primary school? don't you think I have read those Bible verses you quoted? but these "shapeshifters" have infiltrated the church and it appears that they are trying to get married to children of God.
Your question is kinda funny. Am sorry. But if they are in church and you are sure they, (Not that am doubting that they can't) How then can we identify them?
We as christians are commanded not to marry infidels, fine, but these ones have infiltrated us, how do we know shapeshifters and Vampires? BTW, do vampires come out in the day time?
The Holy Spirit will reveal all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fail-safe Way For You To Receive The Holy Spirit / Can A Non Believer Cast Out A Devil In The Name Of Jesus? / State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.