Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions (2470 Views)

God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! / Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues / We Must Monitor The Nation Of Israel If We Want To Know When Rapture Will Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
What is fortune telling?

I decided to talk more on this topic for those who dont know much about this important aspect of esoterism

Prophetic  revelation,  or  Divination,  dates  back  to  the  earliest  known  times  of  human  existence. Mankind  has  always  had  a  desire  to  know  what  the  future  holds.  Evidence  shows  that methods  of  divination,  also  known  as  fortune  telling,  were  used  by  the  ancient  Egyptians,  Chinese,  Babylonians and  the  Sumerians  (who  resided  in  what  is  now  Iraq)  as  early  as  six‐thousand  years  ago. 

The  general  consensus  is  that  divination  falls  into  three  categories:  interpretation  of  natural  phenomena, (known  as  augury  and  includes  such  things  as  water,  flight  of  a  bird,  shape  of  a  flame,  cloud  formations,  etc.); interpretation  of  artificial  phenomena  (casting  runes,  reading  dominoes,  Tarot  Cards,  numerology);  and  direct communication  with  a  deity  via  dreams,  visions  or  trances.  These  interpretations  may  not  only  foretell  the  future, but  can  also  be  used  in  determining  a  person’s  character  and  how  it  has  been  created  by  events  of  the  past. 

Casting of lots occurs relatively frequently in the Bible. The Hebrew Bible contains several examples of the casting of lots as a means of determining God's will:

In the Book of Leviticus 16:8, God commanded Moses, "And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for the LORD, and the other lot for the scapegoat."

According to Numbers 26:55, Moses allocated territory to the tribes of Israel according to each tribe's male population and by lot.
In Joshua 7:14, a guilty party (Achan) is probably found by lot.

In the Book of Joshua 18:6, Joshua says, "Ye shall therefore describe the land into seven parts, and bring the description hither to me, that I may cast lots for you here before the LORD our God." The Hebrews took this action in order to know God's will as to the dividing of land between the seven tribes of Israel who had not yet "received their inheritance". (Joshua 18:2).

In the First Book of Samuel 14:42, lots are used to determine that it was Jonathan, Saul's son, who broke the oath that Saul made, "Cursed be the man that eateth any food until evening, that I may be avenged on mine enemies." (1 Samuel 14:24).

In the Book of Jonah 1:7, the desperate sailors cast lots to see whose god was responsible for creating the storm: "Then the sailors said to each other, 'Come, let us cast lots to find out who is responsible for this calamity.' They cast lots and the lot fell on Jonah."

Trust me divination/ fortune telling or seeing future events is not as complex as we africans , religious institutions and nollywood movies have depicted it to be

im well studied fortune teller/ seer( divination) Message me if you need answers to all manner of esoteric arts. For business, family, relationship advice. (Past , present & future events)

Questions concerning future events on the health, concerning investments, finance, property, position, occupation, domestic and social affairs and relationships: in fact anything which seems to make the future bleek and you need answers , i can be of help. I also provide special information to acquire luck always in life.

I also teach various methods of divination because it can be studied just like the yoruba ifa divination method. Divination is not a gift it is an art at which when well learned and understood , you will become well practised in time.

Never take a step into the future without knowing what possibilities it holds for you. For more questions on divination, leave a comment here or contact me on whatsapp via my signature..

Instagram @prophet_zed
Whatsapp: 07067282882
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by nurselala: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
PLS HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?? CAN I WRITE ME ON RICKPLABO@GMAIL.COM
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Posted on facebook January 12th 2020

The Nigeria we only know. Prediction this year

The president will rule like a true leader this time
More interest in Nigeria from foreign friends and foreign investors
His achievements will be centered upon smaller issues rather than more pressing matters. The common man will always be shunned as usual.

More CALAMITIES, more ERRORS more EVILS as usual for the ordinary Nigerian. Tho this time around calamity will not just be bound to the common man. It will creep into Aso rock, slap the presidency and its effect wont just leave it will grip the presidency for a whole decade.

Good fortunes comes to us but evil abounds more. So brace up brothers and sisters.

good luck
Instagram @prophet_zed
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
Posted on Facebook January 25th 2020

Boko Haram, The Nigerian Army and the course of events over the next 5 years and beyond . How can such evil last forever?

In reference to the irresponsible statement of Mr President comparing Biafran war to Urban warfare

Times have changed. You cannot compare, the battle between David and Goliath to the medieval times, so as the second world war to the gulf war. Tactics, weapons, and battle fronts have urbanized. Mr president, if you cannot accept the swiftness of change , try forcing it down your throat at least for the sake of its citizens. Boko harams defeat will not take place with you on that seat

The only thing that prevents the Nigerian army from victory is the stagnation that has been caused by the presence of evil doers right at the center of rule and command of the country's affairs.

High and low will never mix, good and evil will keep on persisting. So therefore, the Nigerian army and boko haram will continue to persist for advantage over one another, over the course of the next 5 years. That is not good news for the hard work and sacrifice of the army and safety of Nigerians because of a few selfish evil people.

Although lets not deceive ourselves, boko haram has made its deep mark and has our state boundaries in the North obliterated. Despite what the government claims is not true.

After 5 years, whether this so called evil doers like it or not, this obstruction they have put in place to see that this war persists will end. I mean.. how can such evil last forever?

During this time, we can then say boko haram has been defeated but will still remain a threat and dangerous. It is also during this time that those who put much hard work to ensure boko haram ends, can sleep at night in peace with much repose.

Instagram @prophet_zed
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2020
Questions concerning future events on the health, concerning investments, finance, property, position, occupation, domestic and social affairs and relationships: in fact anything which seems to make the future bleek and you need answers , i can be of help. I also provide special information to acquire luck always in life.

Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Posted on facebook 15th Feb 2020

China , Its Coronavirus & the future

A consequence for your excesses

It came like thunder and spread like lightning over a hundred miles and beyond. "God destroys the full but heaps prosperity upon the modest"

China now a land that has blossomed with full economical success & excesses, still has not checked and balanced on its excessive, careless and immodest lifestyle. China will have no choice but to reduce its lifestyle of excesses to succeed in fighting the disease.

China will carry on its fight against the virus. It will eat so deep that China will make it its number one National priority to defeat the disease, and in the end , they will succeed.

The high class and low class of China will give themselves a very huge boundary due to fear of contacting the virus

The world has already begun to take pity on China & itself. Politically, socially, economically, environmentally, and health wise, China will discipline itself so as to resist anything that would bring any further chaos like which this virus has caused. Most of all, China will understand what it means to be humble, modest and helpless.

The high class and low class in China would again mingle and Chinas regulation of its affairs would become fruitful.
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2020
The Struggle For The State Of Biafra Over The Course Of 10 Years

Curse Missed Opportunities

Over the course of 10 years the indigenous people of Biafra would continue to adopt the tactics of " Restraint" by limiting their use of force to achieve positive political means, towards achieving their goal as a Nation.

By adopting restraint, the Biafrans will easily strategies ,their properties suffer very little damage and their people are not harmed. Learning from history it is wrong to persist violently when Nigeria would harshly resist. Therefore they will employ a system of governing and regulating themselves effectively over these years.

Over the course of 10 years, only one opportunity would spring up for them to declare the state of Biafra once again. But he who leads would neglect to leave his home to realize this opportunity. They would neglect to take advantage. For it would be utterly unsuccessful.

After failing to declare the state of Biafra, more difficulty will arise followed by more successes. In so far as they follow their course righteously, non violently, with pure determination. But all this good fortune and sucess for Biafra will come after 10 years. It would be highly advantageous if you do not change course, or seek a new goal or destination . For when the universe was first created, everything looked primitive and obscure , this is the time for you to strive unceasingly and you shall see the light..
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 8:02am On Feb 24, 2020
I can help you get back to your balanced self and put you on a clearer path receive the honest, accurate and compassionate answers you deserve.
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2020
The Effect Of Corona Virus And Humanity Worldwide

Would We Succeed?

Yes it would prove difficult to contain the disease because man is built to travel from one place to another and interact physically. The only solution is Calculated Inaction in other words to wait. But waiting/ halting on the disease to disintegrate naturally without a host is virtually impossible for humans.

Not inaction by waiting on the disease to progress and spread but inaction by quarantine and travel. Surely, international/ worldwide persistence would bring a halt to the virus.

It will end well and brilliantly for humanity by default. Man is designed to always have a greater hand against any kind of new and existing disease, but not without this virus causing a small injury , and probably worldwide disorder because, vital international affairs would be halted.
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2020

Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi -The King Who Shakes Tables

In carrying out the will of the people, he has refused to submit to higher powers where submissiveness was required. The dethroned King has no choice but to seek another goal which would be more advantageous to him rather than look back like lots wife.

To still remain a games player in the political society, the President would have to intervene on his dwindling political life. His political successes would matter less and less until they become insignificant. The more he persists , the more misfortune follows, till he looses all possibilities of greatness.

A city may be moved but not a well.
The Kingship cannot be moved but you can be replaced.
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2020

Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by arabralph(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2020
You are not on WhatsApp and you are not picking up your calls.

I have had lots of setbacks lately on jobs that I'm suppose to resume, please I think pchat will be better
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 6:25am On Mar 29, 2020
arabralph:
You are not on WhatsApp and you are not picking up your calls.

I have had lots of setbacks lately on jobs that I'm suppose to resume, please I think pchat will be better

We are now in touch
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
What's next for the world?

We are the cure.

Dear prophets & pastors do not measure the capacity of the creator of time and space by trying to predict an exact date of Covid-19 demise. Despite your years of religious experience your errs are still ambiguous. It took the Israelites 40 years to get to the promised land but it should have been days. That's because the creator turns and upturns and this is caused by the sway of humanities misdeeds.

Let me put it to you. Nobody knows when all this will be over. The creator has reminded us about his superior art. Telling us to remember Noah "The ark", Remember Moses " Journey", remember Jesus "His Death", remember that he is the king of kings and lord of lords. He is the light and he can put a quench at suitability.

The defeat of this disease is not in the hands of medical scientist? How many have yet perished. How rapid it yet spreads. The political high class world spinners, world powers are running here and there confused. Billion dollar companies are record low on losses. Where's your cover now? Record breaking confusion has hit planet earth.

The Cure

The Family:

The world must act as one
The world must act like a father, a mother, a brother , a sister an aunty and an uncle. They must all act in a manner suited in their various positions to defeat the disease. We must all play our proper role. That is the way this virus has been designed to perish. Let the way of the family run straight. The more we unite, the more it gives way for our existence. The whole world will be stabilized.

We unite , we persist, we succeed & vice versa

When we speak sharply to one another, the trust and the true cure runs overboard. If the people think this its a joke, it will be a joke of deaths. The people and the governments must act as one. Success in the end. There shall be no error in our quest to yet exist.

We are the cure.
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2020

Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Check my predictions on Aso rock above
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2020
If you are interested in learning playing card (cartomancy), geomancy, iching and all sorts of mordern divination practises, message me. Fortune telling could be a way out for you personally, business wise , and all manner of life aspects . Fortune telling can be of great help to you
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
America Shall Be Great Again

But do not cross the great sea into China

America has abandoned its duties to family , state and mankind for the quest of greatness. How can America be great when its people are scattered in chaos. China, the snake that it is , is gradually taking over your duties.

Rather than attack China, study China, be humble, withdraw ,learn from China and how they have nourished themselves over the years to become such a super economical force in such a short pace.

China is here to stay and over the years the economic jaws of china has become so wide, it will consume anything in its path and still be insatiable.

Trump has abandoned the conventional leadership style of a US president. This has proved truly detrimental. He wont change. This has brought misfortune to himself and to people he swore to make great. You must "persist rightly" or leave.

Do not cross the great sea into China. This will bring down America. Rather remain where you are and device new means to make America great again, because with persistence , America will rise again but you must abandon the strategy of frustrating Chinas economy.

You must win the confidence of every single American citizen. The last time such unification existed was world war II. This is when you can deem yourselves fit enough to cross the great sea into China and reclaim what you lost. You are clearly loosing

Right now China is an Almighty Anaconda. Ironically, the more struggle, the more you loose your breath, and then you join your predecessors who were once great but lost the glory. Greece, Rome, Egypt, Persia, Russia and more.

America shall be great again but the enemy is wise. If you persist rightly you will rise.
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 7:06am On Jun 18, 2020
Nigeria's Economic And Political Revolution

What Does Our Future Hold?

Over the years we have witnessed constant rot in every aspect of Nigeria's system. We all know the problem but even the best brains are very perplexed about the solution. Nigeria is like two women living together but whose opinions are in constant conflict. You know how that can be.

People say there's no hope and there can never be progress or change but the fact is, Nigeria's revolution is not and will never be a revolution of placards, protests nor violence. Despite this unorthodox kind of revolution that will change Nigeria, a revolution must come first and it is not too far long.

The sincere and real government would be so successful in its plight, that public faith would be restored once again ,and the regrets many harbor in their minds of ever being Nigerian would vanish ,clearing way for a good society and great great blessings.

This will not happen during the course of a government but during an immediate change in government. And this change will be unexpected. This government will be confident and will rule this country in a civilized manner.

As Nigerians, you have waited and waited for that change. Now the advice is to exhibit your power of inaction and wait for this to happen because it will, with or without you taking to the streets in protests. The change you crave for is automatic. There is nothing you can do but to wait. In fact your action will bring more danger to the country's unity.
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2020
The World Over The Next 5 Years

Humans all over the world are beginning to exhibit their political self awareness. You have seen that already with the worldwide revolution that took place in America which spread like fire across the world especially Europe.

But whats next?

Will there be peace or more conflicts?

Which part of the world would experience more favors than the other over the next 5 years?

We cant talk about the world without putting America first.

In America, changes would begin to take place. It would not be temporary but lasting and public faith in it would be established but perfection must never be expected. This shows that if we cannot adapt to a situation, we must combat it. In the case of America, it is for a greater good.

What would even be better of for America as a whole, is a complete change of government.

In other parts of the world in general, countries located in the western and southern part of the world would experience more economic growth, peace time and more favours than countries located in the North and east. Difficulties and dangers lie ahead for them over the course of 5 years.

Same goes for states located in the North and East ,which will experience more difficulties than development. if they are located in western and southern parts of geographical regions, good times abide.

For example: West Africa is located west which signifies a general development and favor for countries located therein but the states located within its Northern and Eastern regions wouldnt have it easy over the course of 5 years. Same goes for America which is located west wards, which signifies good times ahead unlike Asia and the middle east.

If you got travel plans, relocation plans, best to avoid this areas over this duration for they are likely not to give you the best result that you expect.
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
11-2-36

The United States Democratic Elections

Its Trump Versus The People Not Republicans Versus Democrats, Not Trump Vs Biden

The people of the United States would rally most of their votes to just one specific candidate and it would be an easy determined win.
Despite the shortfalls of the current president of the united states, the current dark situation that has befallen the country during his time in office, cannot be targeted as an absolute fault of his governance.

The people of America would either unite to keep him or unite to flush him out. The democrats are not powerful enough to unseat him because their vision is not vivid enough to revive Americas current predicament and future

Trump currently is at the center of things. No matter how you hate Trump, he is a mighty ruler ruling at the wrong time. Had it not been for his intervention it would have taken China less than a decade to over come America economically and militarily.

He did not retreat, and is crossing the river of chaos with Americans ,even without boats, even without paddles, he still steers .

Will the people going in to vote understand all this? I think not. Americans are more concerned about the present while Trump looks out for their future.
Biden waxes , Trump wanes
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nothing else of negative importance would happen till the end of the year in Nigeria in so far as the government & leaders use their brains. I guess I could call this a wrap for my 2020 predictions for Nigeria . Peace
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
In time I would start to focus my analysis on this corrupt government officials hell bent on ruining the country let them know how their lives will turn out In the end..
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
United States Elections as predicted and explained July 2020

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217357836601795&id=1350080914
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
NIGERIA THIS YEAR : The Year Of Individual Success

Please call me what you like, but what I post will always be Strikingly accurate

A people that forget their burden and put smiles on their faces despite. We exchange death and difficulty in life with joy in our hearts. We would always be Nigerians.

Nigeria is crumbling & the crumble continues this year.

Only small things will be accomplished by the government, not Big things. No matter how much the government tries. Nothing of significant value will come of them.

Individuals will even accomplish more this year than the Nigerian government despite how much they try.

Humble individuals favored, small individuals favored. A government so mighty , with mighty people will achieve nothing.

The Nigerian government sings but your song is always out of tune.

This Year Is The Year For Individuals, Small People, Striving People, Humble People, Good People. The Year Of The Humble , But Not The Mighty.
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 6:56pm On May 11, 2021
Predicted since January first now hundreds of Nigerians have attained their goal and like I said They will even do better than the Nigerian government

Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 5:07pm On May 28, 2021
Nigeria would harshly resist

Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Another prediction effected

Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Palestine A Prince Is Coming

Its been decades since the death of the last Prince of Palestine. "Yasser Arafat"
A Prince is coming to the rescue of Palestine
He would be granted audience by 3 powerful countries in just a single year.
There shall be significantant progress in Palestine as the years roll by.

Palestine would begin to think with wisdom and tricks. Israel would be put in a position that despite their power and might, they can do nothing. The forth coming years between Israel and Palestine Would be an era of tricks and wisdom . I mean what more do you have Palestine? Israel shall be tricked!
But difficulties and dangers still lies ahead for Palestine but Your success is on the way.
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU THE SUCCESSFUL
POLITICAL BAD BOY . 8 MONTHS OF GOOD
RULING FOR NIGERIA THE REST 3 YEARS A DISASTER

This is the most fortunate and successfully corrupt Nigerian politician
He is a typical example of God also blesses bad people
And whatever God gives at our birth, we never takes back till we leave this world.
Tinubu is very likely to rule this country. For that is the way his fortune was designed. He ruled lagos, he can rule Nigeria. For what has happened before can definitely happen again. Because he is talented at stimulating people’s hearts.

Im not saying he will end up ruling Nigeria but If he rules, he would try to rectify the mistakes of his predecessors.
Making himself responsible for their errors and that is just his way of shadowing himself from blame. This
would only win him praises nothing else. .but Nigerias problem is far greater than him and he won’t succeed and rectifying them.

Tinubu would only rule successfully for 8 months before Nigeria Returns to its usual wreck. If Tinubu ever rules Nigeria .

Tinubu will die in peace . Untouched , unblamed and fortunate.
Re: State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions by zinaunreal(m): 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
NIGERIA 2022- THE LONG ENDURING CONTINUES WITH A SLEEPING PRESIDENT

Now who wants to argue as said in January this year, that Nigerians  will achieve individual success ,far more than the federal government this year 2021.

Nigerians echoing  worldwide and the year is not over. The best is yet to come this year. But for the federal government shame on you.

If Nigeria is determined. It will prosper.
Our problem is complex. Our solution is simple.

Buhari is a radical mix of evil & nobility.
His unsteady nobility will give him his fair share of national disgrace next year.

To continue would be shameful because no one would be able to endure him, because we never know what is expected of him as a leader.

Despite this he will dig his roots more firmly into his government.

It is easier to bear with an evil man than an inconsistent man. 

Despite this he will continue to forgive wrongs, and deal liniently with people of great crimes.

The West and the South of Nigeria will take a step forward with their agitations, and will continue to gain grounds with their ideology, because if there is nothing to gain from going forward as one nation the fight will be better won by turning back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambiguity In The Qur'anic Story Of David And Saul / If You Are A Nice Person Take This Test / Jesus Did Not Die On The Cross.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.