Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Young Man Rapes A 10 Year Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Rapes A 10 Year Old Girl (959 Views)

Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Rapes A 10 Year Old Girl by jacky05: 12:21am On Jul 28, 2016
Ebuka ogbegbu on Tuesday26 july raped a 10 year old girl going to school opposite his house.
it was gathered that the young man lured her into his house by sending her on an errand to go get him washing soap and bring it into the house. on getting there he let her in and locked his house.he then raped her and he threatened her and let her go. when she got to school her teacher asked her where she had been but all she could do was point to her pubic area and then fainted, she was rushed to a nearby clinic were it was confirmed that she was raped. upon futher investigations the school authorities found out that she came out from the young man house and called the police .The young man was arrested and he is in police custody awaiting futher investigation. undecidedEbuka ogbegbu on Tuesday26 july raped a 10 year old girl going to school opposite his house.
it was gathered that the young man lured her into his house by sending her on an errand to go get him washing soap and bring it into the house. on getting there he let her in and locked his house.he then raped her and he threatened her and let her go. when she got to school her teacher asked her where she had been but all she could do was point to her pubic area and then fainted, she was rushed to a nearby clinic were it was confirmed that she was raped. upon futher investigations the school authorities found out that she came out from the young man house and called the police .The young man was arrested and he is in police custody awaiting futher investigation.

1 Share

Re: Young Man Rapes A 10 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 28, 2016
This rape issue is getting outta hands. Senate should pass the castration be fast!
Re: Young Man Rapes A 10 Year Old Girl by ITbomb(m): 1:16am On Jul 28, 2016
Ebuka why?
Re: Young Man Rapes A 10 Year Old Girl by larrysiku20(m): 1:31am On Jul 28, 2016
I don't, believe the story

1 Like

Re: Young Man Rapes A 10 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 28, 2016
Me neither
No source to back it up
larrysiku20:
I don't, believe the story
Re: Young Man Rapes A 10 Year Old Girl by jamex93(m): 1:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Them this our Jewish brothers and rape

Re: Young Man Rapes A 10 Year Old Girl by Sijo01(f): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2016
Fabulocity:
Me neither
No source to back it up

Must there be source in everything? what happened to eye witness accounts?
Op, hope this your story is true o.
Re: Young Man Rapes A 10 Year Old Girl by Figs(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2016
them don start
Re: Young Man Rapes A 10 Year Old Girl by Ehart: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
yesterday, friends and family drew my attention to a very offensive, derogatory and most of all defamatory post by a so called okonmah chibueze.
I hereby debunk the content of that post, it is false and only originates from the four corners of his shallow brain. I have never been involved or accused of whatsoever he posted.
I have reported the case to the idimu police station and adequate measures would be taken.
Furthermore I declare my support for the bill that restricts our usage of social media, because I see no reason why an individual would wake up and decide to jeopardise the future of another by posting lies.
This is much more than an expensive joke.
Thanks to all those that drew my attention to this.

(1) (Reply)

Man Uses Nude Photo Of Female Victims To Blackmail [PICS] / Angry Tricycle Riders Mercilessly Beat Up A LASTMA Official In Ikeja (Photos) / Another Ponzi Is Out To Ruin Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.