Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware (1366 Views)

Where Are All My Trolls Gone Too? / Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! / My Just Completed Android E-voting App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 28, 2016
This is completely intolerable. Why is it that my mail is being spammed by TROLLS that want me to vote for them?
At this juncture, I hereby declare myself as a NON-VOTING TROLL ON NAIRALAND.

Anyone that wants someone to vote for them should not even talk to me, I am a programmer, ain't got time for these kind of stuffs.

I have said my own, and WALAHI, ANYONE THAT CALLS MY NUMBER OR WHATSAPP ME TO REQUEST FOR VOTES WILL NOT FIND IT FUNNY.

If you need me to create a voting app for you, fine. But to come and start voting on one thread where i dont even know the contestants - CAPITAL NO NO.

It is on this nairaland that you will see a TROLL crossing boundaries to disturb ANOTHER TROLL in his own KINGDOM. How can I leave programming and be going to other boards to start voting for TROLLS that i know nothing ABOUT? That is illegality.
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by Codenister: 1:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Don't mind them jare, they have forgotten rule number one.
- thou shalt not troll a trolling troll
But if they keep trolling you like this, I think it's only a matter of time before you all become a trolley

1 Like

Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 28, 2016
If they spam u, y not spam them back. ur are a hacker u can hack the heck out of any gadget that dares to spam at u.
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 28, 2016
I am just trying to prevent harm to anyone unnecessarily. It is not a crime to campaign for votes, but when you disturb the peace of others in the process of securing votes, it is very annoying.

STOP, AND DESIST NOW OTHERWISE YOU SHALL FACE THE CONSEQUENCE. IF I TROLL BACK ON THEM, IT WONT BE FUNNY AT ALL.
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
I trust u boss, i trust my boss wink.

please sir, can you help explain how nairaland voting work?

how are the votes counted?
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by Nmeri17: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
crotonite:

please sir, can you help explain how nairaland
voting work?
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nmeri17:
grin Lols...no let dhtml18 catch u where u dey derail him thread.

Ok lets be serious..shall we? do u know the algorithm that powers that freak 'nljega'
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 29, 2016
I can see some e-trolls playing on this thread, warning: this thread is not for TROLLS.
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2016
dhtml18:
I can see some e-trolls playing on this thread, warning: this thread is not for TROLLS.
Don't fall my hands nah...
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
With this, I am still getting many invitations to vote. I might have to start printing out details of offenders on this thread very soon.
People should not be using the NAIRALAND PM SYSTEM TO DISTURB PEOPLE TO VOTE? VOTING IS NOT BY FORCE!!!
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by guru01(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
@dhtml18, help your brothren and sisthren with one vote na grin grin
All this Mr. Nl and ms. Nl self, me don tire for una mention and inbox oooo.
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Very funny
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lolz Don't Even know if Something Like Voting Is Going On....
Just Come to Nairaland And Head To Straight to Programming Section At Times Webmasters section that's all...
NO SPAM ABEG
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by Codenister: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
dhtml18:
I can see some e-trolls playing on this thread, warning: this thread is for TROLLS.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 30, 2016
Codenister:

grin grin grin grin grin
I shall sue you for libel, how dare you add/remove from my words?
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 30, 2016
sad
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2016
I hereby cancel this thread with the authority granted to me by myself, this thread is null and void.
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by KINGinVAHALA: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2016
crotonite:
I trust u boss, i trust my boss wink.

please sir, can you help explain how nairaland voting work?

Good day my bosses and madams, thanks for all your supports so far, I must say I wouldn't have been here without your supports and encouragement. After weeks of vigorous campaigning, I happily inform you that voting for Mr Nairaland Contest 2016 has commenced. Please let's come together in making this dream a reality by voting for me, KINGinVAHALA as Mr Nairaland and with your votes victory would be ours at the end of the contest.

To vote kindly click on the link below and it would take you to the official voting thread then type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

Please note that voting commences at 10am and it would end by 6pm.
THANKS!

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/1#48080188
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by KINGinVAHALA: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2016
dhtml18:
This is completely intolerable. Why is it that my mail is being spammed by TROLLS that want me to vote for them?
At this juncture, I hereby declare myself as a NON-VOTING TROLL ON NAIRALAND.

Anyone that wants someone to vote for them should not even talk to me, I am a programmer, ain't got time for these kind of stuffs.

I have said my own, and WALAHI, ANYONE THAT CALLS MY NUMBER OR WHATSAPP ME TO REQUEST FOR VOTES WILL NOT FIND IT FUNNY.

If you need me to create a voting app for you, fine. But to come and start voting on one thread where i dont even know the contestants - CAPITAL NO NO.

It is on this nairaland that you will see a TROLL crossing boundaries to disturb ANOTHER TROLL in his own KINGDOM. How can I leave programming and be going to other boards to start voting for TROLLS that i know nothing ABOUT? That is illegality.

Boss, even me your boy, you also aren't gonna vote me? I guess you still do remember my moniker?

Please grant me the go-ahead to make this your thread my programming section campaign thread.

Good day my bosses and madams, thanks for all your supports so far, I must say I wouldn't have been here without your supports and encouragement. After weeks of vigorous campaigning, I happily inform you that voting for Mr Nairaland Contest 2016 has commenced. Please let's come together in making this dream a reality by voting for me, KINGinVAHALA as Mr Nairaland and with your votes victory would be ours at the end of the contest.

To vote kindly click on the link below and it would take you to the official voting thread then type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

Please note that voting commences at 10am and it would end by 6pm.
THANKS!

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/1#48080188
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2016
^^^You no gree e-settle me before the voting started now, I have already voted for my candidate, sorry about that.
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by KINGinVAHALA: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2016
dhtml18:
^^^You no gree e-settle me before the voting started now, I have already voted for my candidate, sorry about that.

Boss chill that one, go modify your vote and add my moniker, voting for more than a candidate is allowed at this stage.
Re: Warning: No Voting Policy - Evoting Trolls Bugging Me, Beware by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hahahahaha, how many votes i wan modify? Do you know the number of monikers that i have ni? and all of them have voted, kasa final.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of A Programmer To Partner With As A Co-founder L / Multi Level Network Marketing Software Development / App Developer Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.