Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! (7698 Views)

How To Create Twitter Bots - It's Very Easy / Where Are All My Trolls Gone Too? / Where Can I Learn To Develop Bots? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
If you do not understand what Gdevit is by now (possibly for newbies or people that have not been following this board very well - offsite TROLLS too).
In order to avoid undue e-insults (or e-injury) to anyone, I believe I am being fair enough to sound this warning, please visit this link.
In case your browser can for some odd reasons (i no wan know) read that link, open your browser and type gdevit.com and press go.
If your phone does not have a browser (i hear some okrika phones no get), please download opera mini browser (i hear it works on nokia 3310 too, but i never try am).
If after all I have said above, you have still not opened gdevit, possibly because your free-browsing has been bursted, they are chasing you in your papa village or your megabytes don finish for this thread (and you are in read-only mode) or for any other odd reason (because i know that you must have internet to be seeing this post) or for whatever gaddem reason for that matter (i no wan hear story).

BORROW A PHONE TODAY AND OPEN THE GADDEMN WEBSITE - WWW.GDEVIT.COM

Okay, I am sorry for ranting like that, you get the gist eh? open gdevit.com and signup and as you are dropping your comment here, drop your gdevit ID - and I shall check it too.

Warning: this thread is for gdeviters ONLY, and I repeat anyone that is not a legit gdevit that comments on this thread (for whatever reasons) might get ?@#$#$%&** (signs, well, you really dont want to know), but i will say it all the same - YOU SHALL GET TROLLED UPON HEAVILY FOR THAT MATTER.

Disclaimer: dhtml18 shall not be responsible for any e-damage or e-harm done to anyone as a result of viewing, commenting or participating on this thread.

In fact to be quite fair, you should not even comment on this thread, just gerrout of here if you are not interested - or alternatively you can click here for [http://www.nairaland.com/]ultra-fast exit[/url]

Before anyone asks me this silly question, I shall answer - No, gdevit did not pay me anything to make this post. And Yes, I love gdevit!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Looking for my spray, brb

YES I am back, see wat I found below .....

@op, you are a learner, when trolling, u don't read post before commenting, just reserve space.

By the way, I am new here, would have dethrone you (troll king) sort of coup d'etat, but my father advice against that.

Back to gdevit, I have account and taking courses on stackoverflow, free codecdmy, codewrs, freecodecmp, udacity, Alison, mooc, Quora, codepn, Facebook,nairaland,and a tons of others. And if you say let's support our African invention , am on Nairaland and getting mb cheats from dozens of forums grin grin

Just tel me one thing it will add to my trolling adventure or forget it.

Lest I forget, @op a breakdown of your alawee for this will spice up the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
What spray are you looking for? your machine gun spray, spray starch or you want to spray your throat with e-RAT POISON - to save me the stress?
Hmn, you must be a very brave person to skip all my warnings and post here. I never knew I could scare people like this o.
This is the first time I am having a thread with like 22 views and only comment, I am sure when trolls open it, read the warnings, they just RAN for dear life. . . . .and i was just kidding ni o.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by teejaypee: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Cool Forum!

Registered today!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
^^^thank you very much, my thoughts exactly!!!
Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by zzzzy: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
I think it's a really nice forum, needs some few minor improvements though

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
True, what are the areas that you believe might be used to improve the forum? I too have some of my own corrections already compiled somewhere though they are minor but important for improved user-experience.
Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Craigston: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
My only suggestion, for now, is that the owner(s) of gdevit should add a bot that filters usernames against a set of known trolls (dhtml?) and continuously improve the bot to detect trolls before they even register (Nairaland will be a good source of samples).
BTW I wonder why pa Troll is trying to keep his thread clean of trolls when it had already been polluted before he created it.
Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
^^^excuse me please? who polluted my thread? and as far as I know, there is no TROLL on this thread - or have you seen ONE?
Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by abubaka101: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Not bad though. Only problem I have with it is that the images are a bit too large and they divert attention from the topic.
Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
I have a problem with the forms - some of them are a bit difficult for me to fill, I have to strain my eyes to see the borders - maybe I am getting old.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Booyakasha(f): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
dhtml18:
I have a problem with the forms - some of them are a bit difficult for me to fill, I have to strain my eyes to see the borders - maybe I am getting old.
Oh... okay.. yeah I've noticed that too sir..
abubaka101:
Not bad though. Only problem I have with it is that the images are a bit too large and they divert attention from the topic.
This has been fixed already.. check it out again.
Craigston:
My only suggestion, for now, is that the owner(s) of gdevit should add a bot that filters usernames against a set of known trolls (dhtml?) and continuously improve the bot to detect trolls before they even register (Nairaland will be a good source of samples).
BTW I wonder why pa Troll is trying to keep his thread clean of trolls when it had already been polluted before he created it.
Ahaha i understand.. trolls are what makes community interesting but if it really annoys the majority of the users then we might have to take action on that user.
zzzzy:
I think it's a really nice forum, needs some few minor improvements though
It wouldn't hurt if you list them out here... grin
Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Booyakasha(f): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
MULLAH123:

@op, you are a learner, when trolling, u don't read post before commenting, just reserve space.

By the way, I am new here, would have dethrone you (troll king) sort of coup d'etat, but my father advice against that.

Back to gdevit, I have account and taking courses on stackoverflow, free codecdmy, codewrs, freecodecmp, udacity, Alison, mooc, Quora, codepn, Facebook,nairaland,and a tons of others. And if you say let's support our African invention , am on Nairaland and getting mb cheats from dozens of forums grin grin

Lest I forget, @op a breakdown of your alawee for this will spice up the thread.
Interesting.. I'm a quorian too.. i can't remember when Last i visited fcc, but I got stucked somewhere and i promised myself not to peep to the back cover of the book for help.. fcc is a really excellent resource for people wanting to be a frontend developer, things are a lot simpler this days..
Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Booyakasha:

Interesting.. I'm a quorian too.. i can't remember when Last i visited fcc, but I got stucked somewhere and i promised myself not to peep to the back cover of the book for help.. fcc is a really excellent resource for people wanting to be a frontend developer, things are a lot simpler this days..
I see, cool cool.
What level before u left? Have you gotten any cert.?
Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
MULLAH123:

Hmn, I can see you are a master-troll from wherever you are coming from, but you have a lot of work to do to displace a king troll like me.
Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by 3RNEST(m): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
dhtml18:

Hmn, I can see you are a master-troll from wherever you are coming from, but you have a lot of work to do to displace a king troll like me.
Can u imagine... He called u a learner??
Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
No mind am jare.
Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
You know na curiosity dey carry troll go everywhere, I even click the gdevit link befor reading the post.

The thing nearly finish my mb befor e load, by the way, I like that 'read' feature, for lazy folks like me grin grin

I notice a change in the 'read' feature, about reading only the quote when a comment is quoted, greater you man.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by zzzzy: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Booyakasha:

It wouldn't hurt if you list them out here... grin
1. The like button is active while not logged in
2. The expand option shows even if i type a single letter
3. A thread may be created today, and the full date would be shown e.g A thread created today would show 23rd july 2016,i suggest "today" and "yesterday" be used instead as it is more user friendly.
4. I don't see the use of the quote tags while quoting, why can't i just quote without those tags.
5.The captcha while registering is very poor. It seems like it's just a bolded red 4-digit number with a strike through e.g 7853. I could even copy and paste it. with that, i could get lots of bots registering
6. I don't need to submit the form while registering before i see that the passwords are different.
7.No form of verification/validation while registering. I created an account and use i@imail.com which doesn't exist and it went through, and guess what, i created another account using the same email and different username. Seriously
8. I can use 1 character for my password.
Whoops, lemme stop here. Although these are minimalist issues, i believe that if gdevit must be world class they have to be resolved.
PS :delete the accounts named lompa and lompo. They were used for testing purposes(they both use i@imail.com)

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
^^^you my friend, are what they call a troll-debugger
I noticed some of the above, and I don't like the fact that I have to login every single day!!! Let the session stay forever and every, yes, even if i clear the browser cache and cookies, i should still say logged in - you heard me?? before i burst a vein here!!!!

And to you others that by now, after hearing my warning, have not still registered on gdevit? well, i dont know what I need to do again - except to just give up the e-ghost or kick an e-bucket!!!!
Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Raypawer(m): 12:33am On Jul 24, 2016
as an unregisterd reader, when i click quote, it will dim the page forever, as if it wants to load login screen till i click on the page again
Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 24, 2016
This is good, you people are really doing a great job here.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by jidez007: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2016
Dhtml is now an advertiser. What did that girl or boy give you?
Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Booyakasha(f): 7:31am On Jul 24, 2016
jidez007:
He's doing it out of love while you're asking a very silly question.

Raypawer:
as an unregisterd reader, when i click quote, it will dim the page forever, as if it wants to load login screen till i click on the page again
but you're not registered.. why you expecting it to work? it'll be corrected anyway, redirecting you to the login page will be cool.

@zzzzy Yeah I've noticed that, normal bots can't recognize an underlined text but i think we'll change that, but that shouldn't stop you from contributing in the community as all those bugs you mentioned will soon be fixed. thanks for pointing all those out, please point out more..
Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 24, 2016
jidez007:
I am not an advertiser at all, don't worry, my own new legacy platform will soon be out, but that has nothing at all to do with gdevit. Since I am not building a forum, so there is no competition as far as I am concerned - in fact, nairaland and gdevit can even help my own platform to grow sef.

Have you registered or not registered before I decide on the best way to deal with you? Oya click on www.gdevit.com right now make we talk!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by jidez007: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2016
Ofcourse I have an account there, I was 1 of the first few critics. It's a good platform, I have no issues with it.

@booyakasha, it's weird you consider that question silly when I wasn't asking you.
Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Booyakasha(f): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
dhtml18 something deleted your comment
Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Booyakasha:
dhtml18 something deleted your comment
O yeah, and i was bannnnnnned as well. Strange things happen on this forum.
I shall be released again, but then i can always fall back on one of my numerous accounts!!
Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by israelboy1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
donjayzi:

O yeah, and i was bannnnnnned as well. Strange things happen on this forum.
I shall be released again, but then i can always fall back on one of my numerous accounts!!

Lolzzzzzz....you are so funny....bro......

Lolzzzz...I pray they won't see that......
Re: Share Your Gdevit.com Experience Here! All Trolls, Bots etc - stay out!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
israelboy1:

Lolzzzzzz....you are so funny....bro......

Lolzzzz...I pray they won't see that......
Seun already knows that I have numerous (not just multiple accounts like 5 or 10 o), he has somehow deleted like 100 of them of the past, but i still got plenty more. No need to resign-up, even if he delete this one, i shall just login with another one immediately.
Do you know that the first person to label me TROLL on this board was SEUN himself, and he did so for good reason too.
He even banned my IP address one time, but na lie, i just use yahoozee method change my IP sharperly and returned - he shall soon unban me sha - that one you can bank on. No keep out of dhtml-the-troll.
We have a silent agreement that when i get unbanned, i return to my real account and stop using TROLL ACCOUNTS.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Web Development Using ASP / Please how Do I Learn Programming Without Feeling Sleepy Or Tired? / Lets Start A Real Web-deveopment Course Here Html+css+javascript+php+mysql

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.