Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Vanguard Journalist Fabricates Beautiful Nubia Interview. Beautiful Nubia Fumes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vanguard Journalist Fabricates Beautiful Nubia Interview. Beautiful Nubia Fumes (524 Views)

Beautiful Nubia Is 49 Years Old Today / How Roman Goddess Caused Major Commotion At Vanguard Awards / Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vanguard Journalist Fabricates Beautiful Nubia Interview. Beautiful Nubia Fumes by Businessideas: 7:21am On Jul 28, 2016
I read this on the wall Page of Beautiful Nubia and I remember the Prof Itse Sagay forged interview. Who are those dubious journalists doing these criminal things for God sake?

This FAKE interview was published in Vanguard Nigeria on Wednesday, July 27. I didn't sit for any such interview and those are not my words. Some corrupt, inept, mediocre journalist cooked up those words and had them published in a major/national newspaper. I do not subscribe to the views expressed in the write-up. This is in the realm of impersonation, character assassination and libel.

Unfortunately, the general slide in quality continues unabated in Nigeria. Mediocres have taken over every sector - in government, business, sports, arts, journalism. People of high intellect and ability continue to leave in droves for supposedly more sane societies, and now the land is bestridden by the progeny of our extreme corruption and lack of corporate gumption.

I do not take kindly to people using my name to promote their own small-minded agendas. This is not the first time newspapers and bloggers in Nigeria have cooked up views purportedly sourced from me. In the past I chose to let it pass. This time, I draw the line. Perhaps a good starting point of redress would be for the editor of the Vanguard to publicly apologize for this fraudulent act and then go ahead and put his house in order.

Come on people, we can do better than this!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/diversity-in-music-will-grow-the-industry-beautiful-nubia/
Re: Vanguard Journalist Fabricates Beautiful Nubia Interview. Beautiful Nubia Fumes by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2016
Alrit
Re: Vanguard Journalist Fabricates Beautiful Nubia Interview. Beautiful Nubia Fumes by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 28, 2016
ok
Re: Vanguard Journalist Fabricates Beautiful Nubia Interview. Beautiful Nubia Fumes by Businessideas: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Beautiful Nubia facebook post

Re: Vanguard Journalist Fabricates Beautiful Nubia Interview. Beautiful Nubia Fumes by junketer(m): 7:26am On Jul 28, 2016
Who is nubia?
Naija journalism is a joke.
I would sue.
Re: Vanguard Journalist Fabricates Beautiful Nubia Interview. Beautiful Nubia Fumes by Oche211(m): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2016
See nonsense. Who's d editor of vanguard self.
Re: Vanguard Journalist Fabricates Beautiful Nubia Interview. Beautiful Nubia Fumes by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2016
even vanguard too... nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Femi Keshi Pictured With His Late Father's Pre-season Trainer / Yay Or Nay: Would You Rock Uche Ogbodo New Hair Style / Michael Douglas’s Son Cameron Out Of Jail After Almost 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.