Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) (52283 Views)

Nigerian Woman Who Many Called Barren Gives Birth At 40 Years Old (photos) / Pregnant Lady Who Survived Fire Burn Shares Lovely Pregnancy Photos / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) by skydancer: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Or on your own part, unbelief because it is very possible, my aunt is like that, if she tells you she is pregnant today, just know she is giving birth in the next 12 hrs. She doesn't show any sign of pregnancy not even a buldging tummy and she has 4 kids.

Huh, I don't get... you mean that she has menstruation during pregnancy or that she normally doesn't have both during and after?
Re: Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) by skydancer: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Or on your own part, unbelief because it is very possible, my aunt is like that, if she tells you she is pregnant today, just know she is giving birth in the next 12 hrs. She doesn't show any sign of pregnancy not even a buldging tummy and she has 4 kids.

On another note, I've just clarified myself, thanks for mentioning this.
Re: Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) by iamKeo(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nice story. Nollywood should pick this up.
Re: Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) by 3sexy: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lies from the anus of Satan
Re: Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) by mhizbright: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
its possible na. i have experienc such. so its not new
Re: Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) by MrTour: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
So therefore, the guy impregnated you in advance grin
Re: Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) by Jokkarm: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
But did you notice you open your leg for your guy whenever you visit him ?
Re: Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) by chossy: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
End time baby
Re: Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) by Agabs7(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yea.
The same thing happened to my cousin sister 2-3 months ago.
Re: Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) by ikemesit4477: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) by Babycherry(f): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
veekid:
Iro nla, I don't know I'm pregnant how's this possible Babycherry?

No mind that girl....lie lier lierest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) by joekine: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Taa...who is posting this kind thing....for nine months lol.....pls we are not kidds
[b][/b]
Re: Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:06am On Jul 29, 2016
TheArchangel:

The patient denied all the questions posed to her. It was when her stomach was opened up that we saw uterus bulging. Nobody thought of pregnancy. Her parents were worried about her because nobody knew what was wrong. Unfortunately, they didn’t do pregnancy test.

This report above doesn't make sense nor corelate with the body of the piece of sh!t 'journalism' report I just read. We delivered the baby at home by neighbours then midwives... then cleaned by two doctors at General Hospital ..questioning where? Then stomach opened up and the uterus was bulging horseshit....

Somebody should please explain this. Thanks
The opening of the stomach part was a tale by one of the doctors that assisted this girl. The doctor claimed while he was still in medical school, he experienced a similar case. Its right there in the story. How did you miss it? You merged both together.
Re: Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) by Izaya(m): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2016
say god! undecidedsay god!

Re: Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) by Princepoint(m): 2:52am On Jul 29, 2016
holy mary of our time

NL with ghost front page
Re: Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) by TheArchangel(f): 5:35am On Jul 29, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

The opening of the stomach part was a tale by one of the doctors that assisted this girl. The doctor claimed while he was still in medical school, he experienced a similar case. Its right there in the story. How did you miss it? You merged both together.
I didn't read all I was pissed off with the topic.
Re: Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) by michakev: 5:53am On Jul 29, 2016
so dis gal here is trying to tell de whole world dat she din know wen de head of akem or wats de name of dat her boyfrnd Dick penetrated inside her pussy or Wat? I smell lies here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / For Ladies And Wives Only / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.