Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Extensions To Die For - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Extensions To Die For (582 Views)

Google Chrome Extensions Download For Windows 8,7,xp,mac / Top 5 Must Have Best Google Chrome Extensions 2014 / File Extensions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extensions To Die For by timbuktu1: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2009
Source

[img]http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg&STREAMOID=k0J5TP212qhoGREijtVdDC6SYeqqxXXqBcOgKOfTXxSLbatcoKaVWyY0InWuh0Z_wLkdkNm4NaK1iliY4aRX7GEabxkeoo57KN3LcI4Be79xyJSXHeyn6i9C8rc3E0xoX_kuXYWCUJRqviwH8FNPwULIcdFM9zupuYHBJc2ySZk-[/img]

There is in my mind no other browser that is better than Mozilla Firefox. And the reason for this is simple: extensions. Firefox extensions or add-ons are installable enhancements to the Mozilla Foundation's applications (such as Firefox, Thunderbird, Seamonkey and Sunbird).

They allow the user to add or improve the features of the applications, make use of new themes to his liking, and handle different types of content.

Ever since I made the switch from Internet Explorer to Firefox some five years back, I have tried a whole lot of other browsers but simply find myself returning to Firefox again and again. For the casual user out there, find below a very quick tutorial on installing extensions in Firefox,

(1) (Reply)

Help Hp 6735s Dey Kolo / Server Localization / How Can I Download Sounds Drive To My Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.