Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

For Those Going To Redemption Camp - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those Going To Redemption Camp (713 Views)

BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / Ijaw Youths' Letter To Redemption Ministry, Bayelsa, Demanding N500k From Church / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Going To Redemption Camp by frubben(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2016
And redemption camp is around the corner again, another 7days of sleeping on interlocks tile that was created for car tire, pissing and shitting inside the gutter, waking up and taking ur bath around 4 am in the morning, and please don't forget to go with many wrapper oooo because we dey raining season and d cold that will finish you ehhhh. And less I forget u would drag food like a scavengers so that u would be able to feed ur kids dats if u going to go with them ooo, if you not going with them get ready to fight before you eat oooo, and if u are the introvert type get ready to die of hunger, fever, malaria u might even catch lassa there self. And if u are saving to go please go with lik 15 thousand oooo because everytin they do dere is money, one plate of rice it's lik 700 and its like prisoner food o. Lol. And don't forget the mosquito thAt will bite life out of you oooo cos dey move around with cutlass and sword. am coaching u now oooo because me I was not coached well so I went dere and came home with fever. And please don't ask me who has all does well built house oooo, dats another story. Do you know why you would pass though all does stress it just one word POVERTY Honest lad speaking
Re: For Those Going To Redemption Camp by Ezekiel68(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
guy dey careful with your words ooooooo
Re: For Those Going To Redemption Camp by frubben(m): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
My statement true or false?
Re: For Those Going To Redemption Camp by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
its not only redemption camp but all camps
cam isnt your family house,what do you expect
Re: For Those Going To Redemption Camp by winner01(m): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
So should we stay with you and not go?
Re: For Those Going To Redemption Camp by Brigance(m): 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Op has said the truth.

I wonder why any Christian who has the most basic understanding of what qualities a God is meant to possess would sojourn one weary week in some camp calling upon a God that's meant to be accessible to you from any spot -- up unto your crudest closet.

Sadly, this shows any length one can go to appease after a coping mechanism...

I do honestly hope some people will grab a last minute brainer and reconsider the thought of camping somewhere in a mosquito-fested environment, wasting hard earned money on an already-made pastopreneur...

1 Like

Re: For Those Going To Redemption Camp by TomHagen: 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
winner01:
So should we stay with you and not go?
Na RCCG you dey attend?
Re: For Those Going To Redemption Camp by winner01(m): 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
TomHagen:
Na RCCG you dey attend?
No. Ive never even attended camp once cos its always clashing with some stuffs. My siblings go and i'd really love to someday.
I believe RCCG is a living church even though its ordaining process may have been compromised due to the large number of churches.

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Gospel Instrumental - My Strength, My Redeemer (IJ Beats Music) / Pastor Vanishes And Appears In Saudi Arabia Rescues And Brings Woman(video) / He Thought God Told Him To Fight A Lion. Then He Jump Into The Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.