Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Teamwork - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teamwork (947 Views)

Happy New Year! Steemit Business! No Investment! Power Of Teamwork / Join Our Team On The Quest To Football Trading.. #teamwork / OPEC :good Teamwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teamwork by daclemx: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
If you want to learn how to make money as a writer and succeed, then I am willing to help for free. what you need is:

1. A laptop

2. Modem

3. Zeal to write
Please don't drop your emails here...just message me through nairaland and I will contact you.
Re: Teamwork by Gloriouspa(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
daclemx:

If you want to learn how to make money as a writer and succeed, then I am willing to help for free. what you need is:

1. A laptop

2. Modem

3. Zeal to write
Please don't drop your emails here...just message me through nairaland and I will contact you.

Remember, you should have a working skype ID. Learning is free of charge. Am not asking for anything.

I am interested. Following closely...
Re: Teamwork by berniceunice: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
ok
Re: Teamwork by berniceunice: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Teamwork by thedon18: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Am interested please, thanks.
Re: Teamwork by Joshua8694(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
I am interested..... my Skype Id : Richiejaystar11
Re: Teamwork by daclemx: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Okay, guys i said send me a message through nairaland and I will respond to your mail.

Don't drop your contact details here please. I may not have the time to go through. Send me a message through nairaland and I will respond to your mail. better
Re: Teamwork by daclemx: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
daclemx:

1. A laptop

2. Modem

3. Zeal to write

Remember, you should have a working skype ID. Learning is free of charge. Am not asking for anything.

Please don't drop your contact details here...Just message me and I will contact you. Make sure you have a laptop, modem and a functioning skype ID
Re: Teamwork by Joshua8694(m): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
daclemx:

Okay, guys i said send me a message through nairaland and I will respond to your mail.

Don't drop your contact details here please. I may not have the time to go through. Send me a message through nairaland and I will respond to your mail. better
I have PM you
Re: Teamwork by Appleyard(m): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Am following, I just pm you.
Re: Teamwork by autofreak2020(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
daclemx:

1. A laptop

2. Modem

3. Zeal to write

Surely, I am interested too.

08184419936 is my WhatsApp number.
Re: Teamwork by Lioness25: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
op I sent you a mail
Re: Teamwork by shakol91(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
daclemx:

1. A laptop

2. Modem

3. Zeal to write

pls I need your guild on how to creat payoneer acct. I saw your post on crazymommy thread. Pls quote me with your reply. Thanks
Re: Teamwork by crazymommy(f): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2016
shakol91:
pls I need your guild on how to creat payoneer acct. I saw your post on crazymommy thread. Pls quote me with your reply. Thanks
go to payoneer.com and register...it is as simple as that
Re: Teamwork by shakol91(m): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2016
crazymommy:
go to payoneer.com and register...it is as simple as that
I registered yesterday ma, my card will arrive between Oct 10-19. Pls I need help on the size of picture to use for photo book. Pls what should be the minimum size of pictures that I can use for photo book

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Skill Acquisition/ Be Your Own Boss / My Experience With Access Bank's Customer Live Chat Support (picture) / Make Up To 100% Profit From Selling Fashion Jewelries And Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.