Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Pictures Of Policemen Who Bring Shame To The Nigeria Police Force - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Policemen Who Bring Shame To The Nigeria Police Force (1810 Views)

See The Face Of One Of The Policemen Who Was Shot Dead By Robbers In Abuja(pics) / Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic / IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Policemen Who Bring Shame To The Nigeria Police Force by lurvy: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Attached are the pictures of a dark coloured jetta car with a fake plate number used by the 3 police officers who go about harassing motorist and extorting money from them along the eleme expressway (between eleme junction and akpajo junction, Port Harcourt), this incident happened on tuesday this week 26th July 2016, right in front of the NNPC filling station as seen on the pictures, they wear orange reflective vests to conceal their identities but i was able to get the identity of one of them while he deflected the two front tyres (Cut the valves with plier) of the lexus jeep behind them after the driver of the lexus jeep refused to comply with them.
The service number on his uniform is: 477148 and the name on the uniform is Njoku Goodnews, he is the shortest policeman in the picture,
Please kindly ensure that the commissioner of police in Rivers state fishes out these policemen and discipline them accordingly because they bring shame to the Nigeria Police Force.
I tried to verify the plate number on their dark coloured Jetta car ( LND 961 BZ) online but I received a response that this plate number is assigned to a toyota corolla, can you imagine that?
Please share until this gets to the Police IG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Policemen Who Bring Shame To The Nigeria Police Force by lurvy: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mods, Front page please...
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Who Bring Shame To The Nigeria Police Force by dauntless15(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
How are they shaming you

Re: Pictures Of Policemen Who Bring Shame To The Nigeria Police Force by chachanga: 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good one, though I pray it works. You'll be shocked to see how little is achieved in disciplining them even if you were to apprehend them and hand them over to their superiors. The culture of covering up bullshyt corruption has gotten far and eaten deep into the NPF

Am sure you've never tried to get a Policeman off the Force before?! Its incredibly hard, mehn!!

Naija Policeman are like dog-ticks. They dont departnt till their host has quenced. Na follow dem dey follow corpse enter grave.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Who Bring Shame To The Nigeria Police Force by bamirotola: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
FP plzzzzz
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Who Bring Shame To The Nigeria Police Force by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
I come here to see the deflected tyre of Lexus jeep and how the valves were cut

I only saw some police men walking on the street
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Who Bring Shame To The Nigeria Police Force by Cutehector(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
So if the policemen u claimed were the ones driving d jetta car, who then is driving d car and who are d policemen in d pic also?
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Who Bring Shame To The Nigeria Police Force by lurvy: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Cutehector:
So if the policemen u claimed were the ones driving d jetta car, who then is driving d car and who are d policemen in d pic also?

@ Cutehector, look well into the car and you will see their driver in plain clothes... shocked

Read my post and comprehend accordingly, 3 policemen cannot be in the driver's seat at the same time...
angry

As seen from the 1st pic, Their driver had to intercept the driver of the jeep to block him, but they fled immediately after seeing me taking pictures...
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Who Bring Shame To The Nigeria Police Force by lurvy: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2016
Mods.... are you guys asleep? this is a front page material....
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Who Bring Shame To The Nigeria Police Force by xtivin(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Njoku Goodnews..[color=#000099][/color]
From NCAN office @Akure noted...headquarter can you copy!! over

(1) (Reply)

Headless Body Of A Young Girl Found Inside A Suitcase In Edo State (see Photos) / Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online / Conversation Between A Yahoo Boy And His Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.