Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper (43624 Views)

Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) / Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by harbdulrasaq88(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
The Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, has approved the special promotion of policemen who participated in the arrest of Lagos most wanted kidnapper, Duneme Onwuamadike otherwise known as Evans.

Recall that Evans, who is believed to be the richest kidnaper in Nigeria was arrested in Lagos on Saturday, June 10 by policemen while he prepared to travel out of the country by the Intelligence Response Team (IRT), lead by ACP Abba Kyari.

The IGP, who has been receiving encomiums from the Presidency for the arrest decided to motivate his men to do more exploits.

It was gathered that 35 operatives from the IRT, 11 from the Technical Intelligence Unit (TIU) and one person from the IGP monitoring section, were involved in the elevation.

In a memo signed by the Commissioner of Police in charge of welfare, Posi Ajunwa, 29 sergeants were promoted to rank of Inspector, while three Corporals were promoted to the rank of Sergeant with effect from June 16, 2017.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/igp-orders-special-promotion-of.html

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by eezeribe(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Thank God for their lives... The downfall of Evans was the lifting up of those police men.
A zero sum game.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by sayentease(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
My dad won't be solving this kinda cases. They just positioned him in a bank watching over cash.

It's not fair oo Nigerian police!!

My father is 20+ years old in gallant service. He should be in office, commanding boys.

But he is too honest and doesn't have long legs and connections..

I am just praying he doesn't end up like that "brave owerri policeman".. All this thieves dey bloody.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by pocohantas(f): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evans should contest for Presidency when he is out of jail. He stands a good chance going by his recent popularity.

The guy didn't even allow his kidnapping team mates shine, just taking all the attention for himself. It's not good...they did the work together.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Anything on evans na hit back to back

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by NCANTaskForce: 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
They should now start collecting #100 abi? Shout out to the developer's

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by kittykollinxx(m): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
they need am
Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by yim(f): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Good encouragement
Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by obainojazz(m): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
cool Good one guys. The guy deserve no pity. But when will FG take fulani herdsmen serious. Na wa.

4 Likes

Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by NwaAmaikpe: 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
shocked

Does Kyari really deserve this...

It is really the small boys in SARS doing all the risky fieldwork and Abba takes the glory.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by KingLennon(m): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nice motivation for others. Evans story and nairaland be like

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by hotspec(m): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Good one there. Morale will be boosted
Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by auntysimbiat(f): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Cool
Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by Arsenalholic1: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evans: Everywhere you turn. It haff do. Let's talk about other things.

E.g the newly signed budget and the "missing" somebody... undecided

7 Likes

Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
Good Weldone
Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by davodyguy: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:
The Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, has approved the special promotion of policemen who participated in the arrest of Lagos most wanted kidnapper, Duneme Onwuamadike otherwise known as Evans.

Recall that Evans, who is believed to be the richest kidnaper in Nigeria was arrested in Lagos on Saturday, June 10 by policemen while he prepared to travel out of the country by the Intelligence Response Team (IRT), lead by ACP Abba Kyari.

The IGP, who has been receiving encomiums from the Presidency for the arrest decided to motivate his men to do more exploits.

It was gathered that 35 operatives from the IRT, 11 from the Technical Intelligence Unit (TIU) and one person from the IGP monitoring section, were involved in the elevation.

In a memo signed by the Commissioner of Police in charge of welfare, Posi Ajunwa, 29 sergeants were promoted to rank of Inspector, while three Corporals were promoted to the rank of Sergeant with effect from June 16, 2017.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/igp-orders-special-promotion-of.html

This is very good incentive.

If the IMO zenith bank officer had survived, he could have been rewarded for bravery

Policemen should improve in order to benefit more

3 Likes

Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by maxwell767(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
What about the officer who lost his life at Zenith bank owerri

1 Like

Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by richeeyo(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
An the entirely stupid force posted their Names online
Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by arvinsloane(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by oshe11: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
wen he go demote the ones dat refused to arrest the Arewa youths?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by Masquerade7: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nice move. Quiet a good motivation for others
Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by seunny4lif(m): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
It's simple
Good jobs done
Good promotion

But my boss never promote me since I don Bleep him daughter inside my office cry
Abeg I do any bad shocked shocked

Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by oshe11: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
sergeant belike chaiiiii, no more 20naira for roadblock
Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by axglide(m): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
sayentease:
My dad won't be solving this kinda cases. They just positioned him in a bank watching over cash.

I am just praying he doesn't end up like that "brave owerri policeman".. All this thieves dey bloody.

The Good Lord will protect him, AMEN!

6 Likes

Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by seunny4lif(m): 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
They should now start collecting #100 abi? Shout out to the developer's

1 Like

Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by lenghtinny(m): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Good one...
Correct policemen, not the ones harassing people because of #500 bribe

1 Like

Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by farouk2much(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oh Boy......Nigerian Police Remind Me Of Some Olding Days Indian Films,
Weh Police Go Arrest Thief And Got Promotion Instantly,,,, Nice Work, My Able IGP idris
Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by quiverfull(m): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
I just pray "they" don't assassinate this Abba Kyari. He should not have allowed his identity and those of his family be revealed on social media.

1 Like

Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by sonofoluku: 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
sayentease:

Eya...its well dear.He wont end up like the Owerri policemen in Jesus name.Im sure ur dad will be wise and remain where the Owerri policeman had cover and finish all the robbers.The Owerri guy died because he tried to run.It is well with your family in Jesus name.Your dad wil retire in peace and see your children in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by sonofoluku: 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
pocohantas:
Evans should contest for Presidency when he is out of jail. He stands a good chance going by his recent popularity.

The guy didn't even allow his kidnapping team mates shine, just taking all the attention for himself. It's not good...they did the work together.

I normally love ur comments but this one is just senseless.
Re: IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper by sayentease(m): 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
sonofoluku:

Eya...its well dear.He wont end up like the Owerri policemen in Jesus name.Im sure ur dad will be wise and remain where the Owerri policeman had cover and finish all the robbers.The Owerri guy died because he tried to run.It is well with your family in Jesus name.Your dad wil retire in peace and see your children in Jesus name.

Amen.. I was so heartbroken when he told me.

My father is 20+ years old in gallant service. He should be in office, commanding boys.

But he is too honest and doesn't have long legs and connections..

Nigeria just weak me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles / Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body / Police Arrest Notorious Armed Robber, Arsonists In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.