Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? (2613 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter / Why Is S.A.W Used For Muhammad And A.S Used For Other Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by truthmans2012: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Muhammad claimed he went to heaven in his one-night dream and saw Abraham, Moses, Jesus and other prophets who lived before Muhammad's islam. One wonders why allaah said starting from Muhammad, all muslims will first land in hellfire and stay there till the Day of Resurrection. It shows Muhammad and his followers are in hellfire right now waiting for the Day of Resurrection to cross a bridge from hell to heaven. Why does Muhammad's islam lead to hellfire first, when all of other God's prophets are in heaven. Jesus said he was going to heaven to prepare mansions for his believers (John14:2-3).

[Quran 3:185] Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.
This quranic verse confirms that only on the Day of Resurrection muslims will attempt to cross from hell to heaven.

Muhammad himself will lead the muslims to cross from hell to heaven on the Resurrection Day, when other prophets are already in heaven.

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 76, Number 577.
“Then Allah will come to then in a shape they know and will say, ‘I am your Lord.' They will say, '(No doubt) You are our Lord,' and they will follow Him. Then a bridge will be laid over the (Hell) Fire.” Allah's Apostle added, “I will be the first to cross it.And the invocation of the Apostles on that Day, will be, ‘Allahukka Sallim, Sallim (O Allah, save us, save us!),’ and over that bridge there will be hooks similar to the thorns of As Sa'dan (a thorny tree). Didn't you see the thorns of As-Sa'dan?” The companions said, “Yes, O Allah's Apostle.” He added, “So the hooks over that bridge will be like the thorns of As-Sa’dan except that their greatness in size is only known to Allah. These hooks will snatch the people according to their deeds. Some people will be ruined because of their evil deeds, and some will be cut into pieces and fall down in Hell, but will be saved afterwards, when Allah has finished the judgments among His slaves, and intends to take out of the Fire whoever He wishes to take out from among those who used to testify that none had the right to be worshipped but Allah.

“We will order the angels to take them out and the angels will know them by the mark of the traces of prostration (on their foreheads) for Allah banned the fire to consume the traces of prostration on the body of Adam's son. So they will take them out, and by then they would have burnt (as coal), and then water, called Maul Hayat (water of life) will be poured on them, and they will spring out like a seed springs out on the bank of a rainwater stream, and there will remain one man who will be facing the (Hell) Fire and will say, 'O Lord! It's (Hell's) vapor has poisoned and smoked me and its flame has burnt me; please turn my face away from the Fire.' He will keep on invoking Allah till Allah says, 'Perhaps, if I give you what you want, you will ask for another thing?' The man will say, 'No, by Your Power, I will not ask You for anything else.'

“Then Allah will turn his face away from the Fire. The man will say after that, 'O Lord, bring me near the gate of Paradise.' Allah will say (to him), 'Didn't you promise not to ask for anything else? Woe to you, O son of Adam! How treacherous you are!' The man will keep on invoking Allah till Allah will say, 'But if I give you that, you may ask me for something else.' The man will say, 'No, by Your Power. I will not ask for anything else.' He will give Allah his covenant and promise not to ask for anything else after that. So Allah will bring him near to the gate of Paradise, and when he sees what is in it, he will remain silent as long as Allah will, and then he will say, 'O Lord! Let me enter Paradise.' Allah will say, 'Didn't you promise that you would not ask Me for anything other than that? Woe to you, O son of Adam! How treacherous you are!' On that, the man will say, 'O Lord! Do not make me the most wretched of Your creation,' and will keep on invoking Allah till Allah will SMILE and when Allah will SMILE because of him, then He will allow him to enter Paradise, and when he will enter Paradise, he will be addressed, 'Wish from so-and-so.' He will wish till all his wishes will be fulfilled, then Allah will say, ‘All this (i.e. what you have wished for) and as much again therewith are for you.””

Abu Huraira added: That man will be the last of the people of Paradise to enter (Paradise).
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by chachanga: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
No wonder adherrents think little of setting this world on fire first before proceeding to their fiery celestial stop-over lounge!

This would be one of the obvious gaffes of the prophet for which his followers would wish he'd stfu instead of spewing out this confused narrative as being a divine revelation.

And its equally confused lost-puppy professing christians apostates would sheepishly tell you how "we're serving the same God"!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
BECAUSE TRUTHMAN2012 IS LIVING IN HIS OWN CREATED DELUSION.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by DeSepiero(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
If y'all would be sincere, "religion, of other things, is full of confusion".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by johnbuck81(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
I think DAT bwoy is a scam to his followers.
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
walks out of thread.......not a healthy topic for discussion

1 Like

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Presbulg(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
[center]When you die and get to hell fire you can ask him yourself[/center]

1 Like

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by truthmans2012: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
WORDWORLD:
BECAUSE TRUTHMAN2012 IS LIVING IN HIS OWN CREATED DELUSION.

Which one you dey nau?

Na me write the quran or hadith?
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by truthmans2012: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Presbulg:
When you die and get to hell fire you can ask him yourself

I'm not a muslim, so I will not be inside hell with him.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

Which one you dey nau?

Question:

NA ME WRITE THE QURAN OR HADITH?

Answer:

WORDWORLD:

"Why is Allah reporting his own speech?"

Because Deutronomy 18:18 had informed us that.

"A Prophet I shall raise up for them from the midst of your brothers, like you (Moses). AND I SHALL PUT MY WORDS IN HIS MOUTH, and he will CERTAINLY SPEAK to them all that I command him".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

Which one you dey nau?

Question:

Answer:

WORDWORLD:

"Why is Allah reporting his own speech?"

Because Deutronomy 18:18 had informed us that.

"A Prophet I shall raise up for them from the midst of your brothers, like you (Moses). AND I SHALL PUT MY WORDS IN HIS MOUTH, and he will CERTAINLY SPEAK to them all that I command him".

YOU CAN START YOUR RESEARCH FROM THERE. INSTEAD OF SWINGING LIKE A CHURCH CLOCK PENDULUM.

You no get WORK?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by truthmans2012: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
DeSepiero:
If y'all would be sincere, "religion, of other things, is full of confusion".

There is nothing to confuse about. Abraham, Moses and other true prophets of God are in heaven. Muhammad's islam that take people to hellfire is not from the true God. Satan pretended as God of the Bible in the name of allaah to deceive mankind. He directly told his followers that they will end up in hell. But because muslims have been hypnotised they cannot see things as really as they are.

Why would God first send the faithful and unfaithful to hell for an indefinite number of years only to remove the faithful after much excruciating pains? Satan is a liar.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by truthmans2012: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Question:

Answer:

YOU CAN START YOUR RESEARCH FROM THERE. INSTEAD OF SWINGING LIKE A CHURCH CLOCK PENDULUM.

You no get WORK?

Ask Google nau?

grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Presbulg(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

I'm not a muslim, so I will not be inside hell with him.

Of course you are atm but you still have time to prevent it.
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by truthmans2012: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Presbulg:

Of course you are atm but you still have time to prevent it.

I don't know how the trashes all of you are saying actually refute or answer the OP?
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Presbulg(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

I don't know how the trashes all of you are saying actually refute or answer the OP?

Just like I said earlier you should ask him when you die
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by truthmans2012: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Presbulg:

Just like I said earlier you should ask him when you die

So you don't know why your prophet is singled out for hellfire when others are in heaven? If you don't repent you will find yourself in hell shortly like Muhammad and other muslims who have died. Come to Jesus who loves you and will not throw you into hellfire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by 4kings: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

So you don't know why your prophet is singled out for hellfire when others are in heaven? If you don't repent you will find yourself in hell shortly like Muhammad and other muslims who have died. Come to Jesus who loves you and will not throw you into hellfire.
Ya, Jesus loves us that much that he prepared hell in case we don't reciprocate.
Even I, will not have the heart to torment Hitler or Stalin like that for everlasting.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Presbulg(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

Jesus won't judge only God(Allah) will. Can't wait tho, when Jesus will tell you he ain't God, has never or will ever be God.
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
Truthmans2012 do not mind these muslims who enjoy defending a Religion built on lies and cruelty. The God I serve is bigger and way more excellent and glorified that the Allah moon god they worship. Let me even show you what God revealed to me in Revelations.

Remember in the Quran Allah charged mulsims to behead all believers in Christ or infidels?

Quran 8.12: "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks (behead them) and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Now compare this with Revelations 20 vs 4

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

God knew about islamic atrocities before it even began and it will be for a purpose.

Islam is the BEAST according to scripture and that Beast is already a candidate of Hell. The image of the beast is muhammad and his idol Allah also known as the moon god.

So Muslim, go ahead, execute, slice and decapitate, for the time is coming when you will suffer eternally in hell while your ‘Nebi Muhammad’ (false prophet Muhammad) will stoop. As the Scriptures say: “Bel bows, Nebo stoops” (Isaiah 46:1). And bow he will from the fear of the Son of God. We fear not your blade, “Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.” (Matthew 10:28)

The devil thought he was victorious when the lamb of God, Christ, was slain, but the victory was Christ’s and ours. The devil fooled you to believe that Christ was not crucified and you thought yourselves to be smart by filling yourselves with pride saying “we will conquer … and we will dominate …”. Your pride comes from your Allah who is the devil disguised as God and the Magi, as you call them “Majus”, the Shiites shall destroy your idol in Mecca. It is written and so it will be.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by DeSepiero(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

There is nothing to confuse about. Abraham, Moses and other true prophets of God are in heaven. Muhammad's islam that take people to hellfire is not from the true God. Satan pretended as God of the Bible in the name of allaah to deceive mankind. He directly told his followers that they will end up in hell. But because muslims have been hypnotised they cannot see things as really as they are.

Why would God first send the faithful and unfaithful to hell for an indefinite number of years only to remove the faithful after much excruciating pains? Satan is a liar.

Can't you see the confusion?
Who's god is the true god?
Why is yours the true god?
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by 4kings: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Truthmans2012 do not mind these muslims who enjoy defending a Religion built on lies and cruelty. The God I serve is bigger and way more excellent and glorified that the Allah moon god they worship. Let me even show you what God revealed to me in Revelations.

Remember in the Quran Allah charged mulsims to behead all believers in Christ or infidels?

Quran 8.12: "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks (behead them) and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Islam is the BEAST according to scripture and that Beast is already a candidate of Hell. The image of the beast is muhammad and his idol Allah also known as the moon god.

Mtcheew, I guess he followed the footstep of the early church fathers(who must have also been inspired) to slaughter harmless people, just because they didn't believe in Jesus.

And jesus, the sun god, while Mary the light bearer = Lucifer.
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by truthmans2012: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Now compare this with Revelations 20 vs 4

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

God knew about islamic atrocities before it even began and it will be for a purpose.

So Muslim, go ahead, execute, slice and decapitate, for the time is coming when you will suffer eternally in hell while your ‘Nebi Muhammad’ (false prophet Muhammad) will stoop. As the Scriptures say: “Bel bows, Nebo stoops” (Isaiah 46:1). And bow he will from the fear of the Son of God. We fear not your blade, “Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.” (Matthew 10:28)

The devil thought he was victorious when the lamb of God, Christ, was slain, but the victory was Christ’s and ours. The devil fooled you to believe that Christ was not crucified and you thought yourselves to be smart by filling yourselves with pride saying “we will conquer … and we will dominate …”. Your pride comes from your Allah who is the devil disguised as God and the Magi, as you call them “Majus”, the Shiites shall destroy your idol in Mecca. It is written and so it will be.

God bless you for this exposition bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by orisa37: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Muhammad is in Heaven.
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by truthmans2012: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Presbulg:

Jesus won't judge only God(Allah) will. Can't wait tho, when Jesus will tell you he ain't God, has never or will ever be God.

Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son (John 5:22).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by truthmans2012: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
orisa37:
Muhammad is in Heaven.

Says you.

The quran and hadith you read in the OP say otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by truthmans2012: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
4kings:

Mtcheew, I guess he followed the footstep of the early church fathers(who must have also been inspired) to slaughter harmless people, just because they didn't believe in Jesus.

And jesus, the sun god, while Mary the light bearer = Lucifer.

False assertion. Bring your proof!!!
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by 4kings: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

False assertion. Bring your proof!!!

Google is ur friend.

Why not learn about how the church was integrated with the existing roman traditions.
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by truthmans2012: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
4kings:

Google is ur friend.

Why not learn about how the church was integrated with the existing roman traditions.

The onus of proof is upon you for your own statement.

Besides, Jesus never commanded anybody to fight for him. Even when his enemies wanted to arrest him, Peter cut the ear of one of them with sword and Jesus blamed him and miraculously replaced the ear. How would anybody claim he is fighting for the same Jesus? If anybody does that, he is on his own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Presbulg(m): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son (John 5:22).

He was talking about the judgment on earth and not the judgement in the kingdom of God.
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by 4kings: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

The onus of proof is upon you for your own statement.

Besides, Jesus never commanded anybody to fight for him. Even when his enemies wanted to arrest him, Peter cut the ear of one of them with sword and Jesus blamed him and miraculously replaced the ear. How would anybody claim he is fighting for the same Jesus? If anybody does that, he is on his own.

Probably, the peaceful Jesus realised that he has prepared a place of eternal torment for his kind, and therefore told peter not to bother. smh.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by JFT24(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2016

[center]

the OP is just making me laugh so uncontrollably.
Just dabbled into hadith and Quran just like that haaa, ure surely hilarious. Subhanalillah
You should post this in joke section, coz u can't be serious with this. How in the world will you just stumble on a piece of statement, you neither see the head nor the tail and you just rush online to post it and start an argument?
hahahahahahaha, just can't stop laughing.
Muslim even Know Jesus 'ISA' (ASW) more than you do. God, You guys referring to Jesus (ASW) as god?? Subhanalillah. You guys are really very funny indeed.
you should guys should kwantinu.
May God guide us to the right path. Amin

Meanwhile, LA ILAHA ILALAH MUHAMMAD RASULULLAHI SALALLAHU ALAYHIM WASALAM

[/center]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fairness At Work, What Says Islam? / Iftar On The Streets Of London Yesterday / The Virtue Of Visiting The Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.