Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Shine As Many Stars - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shine As Many Stars (336 Views)

Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye: "5 Nollywood Stars Will Die In 2018” / Arise And Shine For Your Light Is Come / Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shine As Many Stars by overcomersfaith(f): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
I also observed that the glory of one star differs from the glory of another, it therefore means that different stars have different brightest. My third observation in the context of the text above shows that each star stand differently and shines forth, none covering the other. Individual they give out their brightness and collectively they light up the world.

You may then ask what is happening in our world? Why are there so much rancor and hatred in the church and families? What is going on, why are some rising to hinder others from becoming what God has created then to be.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/shine-as-many-stars/
Re: Shine As Many Stars by youngest85(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
illuminate the dark world

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(fri. 29/07/2016) / Just Do It Right / Be Thankful To God Your Creator, By Revd. James Ola Oni Phd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.