Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller (1029 Views)

How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User / Newly Approved And Verified Naija And Usa Adsence Available / I Get 1k View But My Adsence Records 250pagivews Plz Help Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller by Newscliq: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
This guy is a scammer he scammd me of 25k
After i sent him money he blocked me on whatsapp

Soon this guy will run mad dnt send him money
Cus anytime from 7days time e could be mad

Dnt waste your money
Re: Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller by patient123: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
hmmm... I thought as much.. y can't u paste his name and his bank details .. so DAT orders won't fall for his scam
Re: Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller by mokoshalb(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
the other thread is perfect!
Re: Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller by Newscliq: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
patient123:
hmmm... I thought as much.. y can't u paste his name and his bank details .. so DAT orders won't fall for his scam

Here is it
[15:06, 7/27/2016] adsence2: 0694552395
[15:06, 7/27/2016] adsence2: Charles ikeagwuani
[15:06, 7/27/2016] adsence2: Access bank
Re: Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller by maxdozie(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bro i have done just one Biz with this Guy..

I wanted to sell an adsense account to him , we agreed on a price and leta i gave him my sdsense login details and he paid me in full..

my point is, I gave him my adsense login details without him sending the money.. if he was a scammer, he would have scammed me that day

Talk things through with him bro.. Or better still let me talk with him on whatsapp ... Its really hard to believe he scammed you

1 Like

Re: Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller by Newscliq: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
maxdozie:
Bro i have done just one Biz with this Guy..

I wanted to sell an adsense account to him , we agreed on a price and leta i gave him my sdsense login details and he paid me in full..

my point is, I gave him my adsense login details without him sending the money.. if he was a scammer, he would have scammed me that day

Talk things through with him bro.. Or better still let me talk with him on whatsapp ... Its really hard to believe he scammed you
What do i gain posting lies here?
Am nt an adsence seller
Since u know him well call him and ask him
Re: Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller by Baddest15: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
They are all SCAMMERS, don't be suprised that maxdozie is the scammer using this moniker that was created June to defend his criminal act.
Re: Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller by Appman: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ahh he as once scammed me too But i know God will surely punish him for it
Re: Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller by Olasunkey: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
F you have been scammed by Mr. 2kay .... I know by now he has returned all money.... I see the reason he did that well he has return mine..

And thanks to him
Re: Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller by promotemusic: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bro i will be very happy if you can make the guy mad He as scammed me too....i dnt know were to go na y i just leave him... Pls mk him mad
Re: Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller by Opistorincos(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
He was once a trusted seller then he went rogue cos he was scammed,he turned on the people that trusted him
Re: Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller by Mr2kay2: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Op pls it's not mr2key it's mr2kay.thanks
Re: Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller by Mr2kay2: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Opistorincos:
He was once a trusted seller then he went rogue cos he was scammed,he turned on the people that trusted him
those same people you say trusted mr2kay that's the same people who won't spare him if he sends them account before payment.Thisblife is really funny at first the buyer might not have an evil intention but as soon as he gets the account he quickly gets a bad idea of being smart after all mr2kay can't do shit. undecided this happened like 7 times now and I always reported to my fellow sellers.Payback is a bitch
Re: Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller by maxdozie(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Baddest15:
They are all SCAMMERS, don't be suprised that maxdozie is the scammer using this moniker that was created June to defend his criminal act.

Wish i could see you and slap you right now!..
Sometimes i wonder what is wrong with some people!..
I came up here to tell the op hpw i had a successful biz with this Guy!..

Why would you come saying trash that i created mr2kay's account....

Is that how you behave?
Are you tryjng to say you havent defended someone you tot was legit?? I pity you sha
Re: Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller by boi21(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mr2kay scammed you? Na. Thats not possible. Ive done over 10 Biz with the guy. Like seriously. Dont come and start spoiling peoples name here.
Re: Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller by Toluwani111: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2016
maxdozie:

Wish i could see you and slap you right now!..
Sometimes i wonder what is wrong with some people!..
I came up here to tell the op hpw i had a successful biz with this Guy!..

Why would you come saying trash that i created mr2kay's account....

Is that how you behave?
Are you tryjng to say you havent defended someone you tot was legit?? I pity you sha
The 50k page is now available
This is Sam from Whatsapp
Re: Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller by maxdozie(m): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2016
Toluwani111:

The 50k page is now available
This is Sam from Whatsapp

Be steady in one place na bro

your no more coming online on whatsapp...
I tried calling your number its on call forwarding
i tried searching for you on Facebook... i couldn't find you again

how can i contact you bro
Re: Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller by Toluwani111: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2016
maxdozie:

Be steady in one place na bro

your no more coming online on whatsapp...
I tried calling your number its on call forwarding
i tried searching for you on Facebook... i couldn't find you again

how can i contact you bro
Sorry, my phone developed fault.
You contact me @ abatansamuel4u@gmail.com or 07064272729
Re: Mr2key Is a Scammer Who Claims To Be An Adsence Seller by AmadiAba: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Charles ikeagwuani aka Mr2Kay just scammed me of 20K. I just discovered there are many other victims. His strategy was to build confidence and trust over time by genuinely selling adsense on this forum. This week, he decided to scam all the people who have trusted him and switched off his phone and whatsapp. The Good news is we can find him and bring him to justice. I need all the victims here. Keep handy evidence of the transaction (whatsapp, SMS, email, facebook, etc chats; Bank alert screenshoot and any other evidence)

Pls indicate here if you re a victim and how much he scammed you

(1) (Reply)

About Responsive Web Design… / Traffic And Its Earnings......adsense And The Rest / Best Places To Learn SEO Online Free And Become SEO Lord...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.