Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) (46504 Views)

Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p / Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State / Mob Amputates Mechanic For Stealing N10k In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Chingyyang(f): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[quote author=Dexema post=47968957]clap for yourself the punisher, Judge Dredd, God himself, the guy jail term go long pass carpenter tape.[/quote
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Alegirl: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
This is inhuman ,such wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by pagorino(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
ah!!! end time judgement, dz man must b an animal....#eranko jatijati undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Ada9103(f): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Jesu!!!..... cry

1 Like

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by oochi123(f): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Why not send her away and collect back ur dowry when u knw u can't cope wit her? This is too much..woman u did wrong
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Eating your cake and wanting to have it back can end up in a disastrous way.

Well, someone will do some hard times here unless his lawyer makes a very strong case of temporary insanity - Coming to terms that your wife is opening her legs for another man can unleash the beast in every man unless for those men that understood that no woman is worth fighting for unless in self defense.
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by MrHenshaw: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
The heart of man is desperately wicked. If this really happened, then there is a serious problem. This gruesome photos which are trending on Facebook -feature a woman whose hand was allegedly chopped off by her husband over infidelity. Alh Muhammed Ishaq Onifari who shared the pictures online wrote; Husband amputates wife, for unfaithful. But this punishment is much. O God!..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/man-reportedly-amputates-wife-for.html
When is the movie coming out ?
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by AgentOrange: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
The husband is a useless pig.

You have no right to amputate her, you should have just sent her away.

He should be amputed as well and thrown into an underground dungeon.

1 Like

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by AgentOrange: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Truckpusher:
Eating your cake and wanting to have it back can end up in a disastrous way.

Well, someone will do some hard times here unless his lawyer makes a very strong case of temporary insanity - Coming to terms that your wife is opening her legs for another man can unleash the beast in every man unless for those men that understood that no woman is worth fighting for unless in self defense.

True.
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by eminent007(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
DropShot:

I disagree. He needs not only locked up in jail. He deserves exactly the same amputation first before being locked up.

This man is deranged.

If we should amputate him too, how then are we better than him?
#MyThoughts
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Chrishandsome(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
the Devil is a liar..

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by translux(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
some one should help me to move this to front page because i don't know how to do that I received the shock of my life today from God he told me in a vision that do you know that 93.71% of the world population are not BORN AGAIN! that only 6.29% are truly born again. and that there are so many born again in the 93.71% that God did not recognised Evangelist Dare Bajomo pls ask for God grace
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by translux(m): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
some one should help me to move this to front page because i don't know how to do that I received the shock of my life today from God he told me in a vision that do you know that 93.71% of the world population are not BORN AGAIN! that only 6.29% are truly born again. and that there are so many born again in the 93.71% that God did not recognised Evangelist Dare Bajomo pls ask for God grace
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by fpeter(f): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
I hope they will amputate him first before sending him off to jail.
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by fpeter(f): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
translux:
some one should help me to move this to front page
because i don't know how to do that I received the
shock of my life today from God he told me in a vision
that do you know that 93.71% of the world population
are not BORN AGAIN! that only 6.29% are truly born
again. and that there are so many born again in the
93.71% that God did not recognised Evangelist Dare
Bajomo pls ask for God grace

So, what is the way forward? Who is a true born again?
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by doubtingthomas(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
This is severe miscarriage of justice. Why punish an innocent organ of the body when the offence was committed by another organ hiding in her groin. Why didn't he pussytate her instead.

Is there no room for divorce in Islam? Does sharia allow punishment without trial? Where is the man now. Thank God she's not my daughter I would have also taken the law into my hands so as to deter other animals like him.
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
When u marry a beast
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Cornerstone001: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
end time husband
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by ghostwritter(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
The woman is so lucky, if any woman ever try that sh1t with me ehn, i will strangle her to death in her sleep.
Opening ur toto for another man?
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by lanrejoe10: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hard lesson for the bitches in the house to learn from
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
This man is a beast. No difference between him and boko haram
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by greatjoey: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
The heart of man is desperately wicked. If this really happened, then there is a serious problem. This gruesome photos which are trending on Facebook -feature a woman whose hand was allegedly chopped off by her husband over infidelity. Alh Muhammed Ishaq Onifari who shared the pictures online wrote; Husband amputates wife, for unfaithful. But this punishment is much. O God!..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/man-reportedly-amputates-wife-for.html

With all sincerity, this man went too far. He ought to have filed for divorce instead. The lady on her made a mistake. She would have married a Yoruba man who sees nothing wrong in a wife unfaithfulness. A man can date someone's wife and her daughter in Yoruba land and nothing happems. Could she be a Yoruba woman? I am just curious. Quote me and Amadioha will fire you.
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by AllsufficientGod: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
ghostwritter:
The woman is so lucky, if any woman ever try that sh1t with me ehn, i will strangle her to death in her sleep.

You are worse than the devil.. try that and see if your creator will not snuff life out of you even while awake. Onye mmuo

5 Likes

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by belloabd1914(m): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
Really sad, just Wen I am pleading with my GF's broda over smashing their sisters phone for flirting with anoda guy. Really sad.
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Stargreat(f): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:

oh God
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by southernbelle(f): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
That man is insane, I pray her family can help her get justice.
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by wickedworld: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
ghostwritter:

Is alright, if u are married hope u will never or had never cheated on ur wife before.

And if u are single I still hope u have never cheated on ur girl friend before because if u do u will sure be strangle to dead in ur sleep trust me u will have what u wish for others.

Instead of u to conderm the act of ur evil fellow u said she is so lucky. Marriage is not by force u don't want her devoice her. Only insecure man act as if they owned their wife.

4 Likes

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
She didn't do well but this punishment is too much

where are the evidence that she cheated... could be mere suspicion or trump up allegation from her rivalry wife who is jealous of her....

.remember these are Muslims and polygamy is inevitable, in a case they are fighting for husband's attention, blackmail becomes the best tool

I'm just thinking out the box bcs the said cheating remains an allegation

2 Likes

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by danxzy: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
IS TOO MUCH OOOOOOOH NO MATTER WHAT THE PROBLEM MIGHT BE HE DONT SUPPOSE TO REACH TO THESE LEVEL OF CUUTING HER HAND OFF

BUT DO I HEAR MUSLIM GUY SHOUT O! GOD?? ABI I NO SEE AM CLEAR MAKE UNA HELP ME OH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) / Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.