Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p (47209 Views)

Labourer Rapes His Colleague To Death In Ondo / Man Caught Sleeping With His Brother's Daughter, Blames Wife (photos) / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by BloggersNG: 6:24am On Jul 25, 2018
The Police in Niger State has arrested a man named Basiru Audu for sexually abusing and raping his own daughter in his house at London Street, Minna, the state capital. The 30-year -old man on July 16, sneaked into the children’s room and had raped her while the wife traveled to their home town, Daura, Kastina state.

Confessing the man said that he had been having sex with underage girls before he sexually abused his own daughter.

He said,
“I blamed my wife for not being around when I needed sex, she travels a lot and that was why I had to sleep with my daughter; what a shameful thing.

“That night, I was having a burning sensation to have sex and since my wife was not around, I had no option but to sleep with my daughter to ease off tension,” he confessed.

He was arrested after neighbours observed that the victim was walking awkwardly and on inquiry, were informed by the girl that her father “put something in her private part.”

The Command’s Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, said the suspect had confessed to the crime and regretted his action.

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-rapes-his-daughter-blames-wife-for.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by BloggersNG: 6:30am On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34am On Jul 25, 2018
Animal

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Chizuru01(m): 6:36am On Jul 25, 2018
But you Idiots supported one foolish governor like that knocking down Brothels.

51 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by veekid(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
I've seen his name; nothing more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by inoki247: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
always looking for someone to blame.. who will Devil now blame sef...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by esosuo: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Castrate the idiot. , but wait oh is that daura I am seeing there ? The buhari village people can't just let his name off headlines for once chai , some people I know will blame buhari oh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by dynicks(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
things i observed.....PAEDOPHILE ( beast in human form),....KONJI (respecter of no man),.......NORTH ( something awkward about that geograhical region)......DAURA ( something unfit about that place)...

meanwhile,....this man needs be dressed like bobriski, then thrown into a cage that has two matured male gorillas on HEAT in it....E.O.D

17 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Daura!

Can anything good come from this place?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by lordtosan(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
What is now the essence of brothels? You felt a burning sensation and your daughter was the only thing that came to your mind? Make them kill that man. He just destroyed that girls life.

Meanwhile read my solution to rape.

Government should legalise ashawo business, loan out capital to build more brothels and encourage men like this to patronise them by subsidizing the fees charged so everyone can afford it. We no kuku get vision to do anything for the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by HajimeSaito(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by cosmatika(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
These re d idiots that voted in Buhari. Dey should lock him up till after 2019 election, at least we'll be sure there's one less idiot to vote the dullard lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by HajimeSaito(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
BloggersNG:
The Police in Niger State has arrested a man named Basiru Audu for sexually abusing and raping his own daughter in his house at London Street, Minna, the state capital. The 30-year -old man on July 16, sneaked into the children’s room and had raped her while the wife traveled to their home town, Daura, Kastina state.

Confessing the man said that he had been having sex with underage girls before he sexually abused his own daughter.

He said,
“I blamed my wife for not being around when I needed sex, she travels a lot and that was why I had to sleep with my daughter; what a shameful thing.

“That night, I was having a burning sensation to have sex and since my wife was not around, I had no option but to sleep with my daughter to ease off tension,” he confessed.

He was arrested after neighbours observed that the victim was walking awkwardly and on inquiry, were informed by the girl that her father “put something in her private part.”

The Command’s Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, said the suspect had confessed to the crime and regretted his action.

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-rapes-his-daughter-blames-wife-for.html

The bolded says a lot wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by calddon(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
incest n pedophile and he has the mouth to rationalize lipsrsealed

things de happen

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by afomatt: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Bad man
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by helphelp: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Castrate the goat

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by bjayx: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Na wah oooo
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Oyindidi(f): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Cut the thing wey dey give am urge

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by toffyz(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Konji na bastard I swear, buh how on earth cn any sane father have sex with her biological daughter, what a world! undecided
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
End time is near may God help us.. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by itiswellandwell: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Foolish Man.
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Opinionated: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sebi society is painting everything with sex. Accept the fruits of your labour and don't complain society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by flowsir(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Too bad Too bad Too bad
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by BIXYBABE: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
ok
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by omooba969(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ab0ki no dey disappoint. grin

This is a confirmed paedophile, he should be locked away for donkey's years. cool
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by davillian(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hausa people and their quest for tighter pussy is insane. They have now extended their madness for sex to their own daughters shege nama

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Aldebaran(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sick head angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by AmbyU(f): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
Son of a bitch. His penis should be roasted and a slice given to him to eat... Idiot!!!
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by alphaconde(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
AmbyU:
Son of a bitch. His penis should be roasted and a slice given to him to eat... Idiot!!!

u too like joystick especially roasted ones

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Imustreturn(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nah wah
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Moprince: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
skarlett:
Daura!

Can anything good come from this place?
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by akeentech(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
inoki247:
always looking for someone to blame.. who will Devil now blame sef...
eleriburuku ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students / Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) / UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.