Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads (37703 Views)

Piece Of Art Made With Beads By Young Nigerian Man Celebrate Mark Zuckerberg / Nairalander Creates Epic Art That Make You Want To Become A Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by FactsTruths: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Location, contact details would be ideal for some passionate shoppers to locate them.
I'll love to get a few items.
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by squarelead(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
This is good
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
queenoflafia:
Wow there is ability in disability

Yes, there is.
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by gog7: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
WOW
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by dadaijboy: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Awesome
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by scave(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Kxngstein:

It's obvious you don't know why you are quoting me. Leave matter iyeh
u will b more motivated when u are blind and dumb.
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by forexbinary: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4031368_bead6_jpeg9b99fd4a5446bc72612b58c73ade2f46

I really don't believe this.. angry

Its too beautiful for the maker not to have seen what they were making.

Better start believing it bro. I would have shown you videos, but my iPad is not here.

But if you are in Lagos, just find your way to Bethsaida Home of the Blind, between Mushin and Ojuelegba. You will see with your eyes.

They make all kinds of bead works, hats, baskets, cultural costumes etc. I was marvelled at their creativity. Come and see them playing live band, you go shock shocked

Believe it bro, there is ABILITY in DISABILITY. It all starts with the mind!

1 Like

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4031368_bead6_jpeg9b99fd4a5446bc72612b58c73ade2f46

I really don't believe this.. angry

Its too beautiful for the maker not to have seen what they were making.

True that. Are those beads raised or patterned? How do they differentiate between them?
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by MadCow1: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
forexbinary:

Better start believing it bro. I would have shown you videos, but my iPad is not here.

But if you are in Lagos, just find your way to Bethsaida Home of the Blind, between Mushin and Ojuelegba. You will see with your eyes.

They make all kinds of bead works, hats, baskets, cultural costumes etc. I was marvelled at their creativity. Come and see them playing live band, you go shock shocked

Believe it bro, there is ABILITY in DISABILITY. It all starts with the mind!

Trust me, I am indeed mindfucked right now.

This is indeed brilliant stuff.
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by Coolgent(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
May God bless their biz.
Some silly Nairalanders are still folding their hand and casting blame on PMB for their misereable life.
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by solpat(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Disability is of the mind

Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by adoks(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
God bless the works of their hands in Jesus Name
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by henries246(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
May God be praised now and forevermore.
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by Theultimate(m): 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
YourNemesis:
Are they 100% blind or just visually impaired
?
The same comes to my mind too. I would like to know if they're Short Sighted persons or Total Blindness.
Meanwhile, you wouldn't be surprised if you'd ever been with 'educated disabled persons' [mostly at Fed. Col. of Education (special) Oyo].
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by akigbemaru: 12:19am On Jul 29, 2016
Blind couple!
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by muller101(m): 3:34am On Jul 29, 2016
gbemitoks234:
Wow,I know the couples,Mr Jimoh and his wife are good in making different kinds of beads.
couple not couples.
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by okonja(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2016
YourNemesis:
Are they 100% blind or just visually impaired
?

Just my thought because this really looks too good for a blind person to make.
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by oroteminitayo(f): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Unreal limitations
Re: The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads by cr80vity(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
chk my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Album: Funny Wedding Pictures / Makeup Artiste, Onilogbo Hakeem Transforms Woman Into An Acid Burn Survivor / Alesh Akeem Meets Akin Alabi, Presents Him Birthday Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.