Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,162 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian (24225 Views)

Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia / Take Away From Indonesia Executions (Video) / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by kings09(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
And u tink he ll come out n blow trumpet abt his donation? He needs to save face of both govt n NOC. It will be a shame dat athletes of a whole giant of Africa are lackin funds. If he had confessed to it, u'd say he z bn boastful abt it. So wchever way, u wld hav found sumtin to say
alade112:

http://www.punchng.com/mikel-denies-donating-30000-dream-team/
Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by danypst: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
well, they shld just close their eyes and pray for God to forgive them and accept them in paradise, so they can make heaven. This world cannot be compared to heaven...
Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by oodua1stson: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Drug pushers destroy lives before taking it

So they deserve it
Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by Akshow: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
olorunwa90:

Which Apc is 2b blame...
Abeg read d story
They were caught in 2003
How etake concern APC....
read my comment again.
Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by Emu4life(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Beehshorp:
Ever since APC came into power dis country has turned to a joke.... U don't expect them to listen to us when sometime not long ago shiites were murdered and the FG still has their leader in custody or is it the unjust killing of Igbos or the fulani herdsmen rampant killing? This nation is not in any position to beg for human life cos we don't even value d one we av here
why dont u read d epistle b4 commenting..who told u 9ja govt is pleading?? Ar u related to Jona-DAFT
Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by Toluabigr8(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
kings09:
And u tink he ll come out n blow trumpet abt his donation? He needs to save face of both govt n NOC. It will be a shame dat athletes of a whole giant of Africa are lackin funds. If he had confessed to it, u'd say he z bn boastful abt it. So wchever way, u wld hav found sumtin to say
No doubt now I see why ur head is flat...
Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by OohLalah(f): 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
princeofpeace22:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/indonesia-rejects-international-pleas-halt-executions-nigerian/

South African also involved? That's a lie it should be on the news by now. Unless as usual someone using our passport.

Anyway, if South African most probably these cheap skates that date Nigerian drug dealers. Good for them they will learn!
Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by OohLalah(f): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dansiki1:
embarassed embarassed I hate killing in any form, life sentences would have been better cry cry

Life sentence better for whom? Do you know how expensive the prison system is to be feeding a drug dealer for life? So basically you are punishing tax payer for an offense committed by a foreigner? No way, Jose!
Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
I pray for the mercy of God upon their lives... and for the peace of God that passeth all understanding upon their families and loved ones... still wishing the Indonesians change their mind.
Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by OohLalah(f): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
ZuzuMan:
shocked
I knew it! nigerians just decide to put South African there when there is no South African just to be spiteful, what kinda kak is that? Haters!

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by kings09(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
OK no wonder ur reasoning de flat. I rest my case cheesy
Toluabigr8:

No doubt now I see why my head is flat...
Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by kings09(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
OK no wonder ur reasoning de flat. I rest my case cheesy
Toluabigr8:

No doubt now you see why my head is flat...
Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by kellyJames5(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
na today??
Indonesia will never pardon.
that's a country standing by it's constitution!

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by shizzleStar: 2:24am On Jul 29, 2016
OohLalah:
I knew it! nigerians just decide to put South African there when there is no South African just to be spiteful, what kinda kak is that? Haters!
hahahahaha....this geh no go kee mii cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by grodt999: 5:40am On Jul 29, 2016
good, these i.bo drug dealers have been shot, next batch please.
I did not sleep, I was waiting for confirmation that there are less i.bo drug dealers carrying Nigerian passports.

21 more in the list for nusakambangan firing range

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by Ijaya123: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2016
Beehshorp:
Ever since APC came into power dis country has turned to a joke.... U don't expect them to listen to us when sometime not long ago shiites were murdered and the FG still has their leader in custody or is it the unjust killing of Igbos or the fulani herdsmen rampant killing? This nation is not in any position to beg for human life cos we don't even value d one we av here

I think you should put that stuff between your ears to use. The statement up there is quite daft.
Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by pacespot(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2016
prettyRalph:
Indonesia with very corrupt judicial system. We are hailing them because it were Nigerians that were convicted. Let them try this shit with US citizens. They will delete them from the surface of the earth

They executed two Australians and one or so citizen of United Kingdom late last year. I watched it live on BBC. The Australia president was all over the place begging them, they still went ahead with the execution.

Forget it, if an American is caught, he will be executed and the sky won't fall. That is the law of their land.

They said hard drug is the highest killer of their people, and they are fighting to reduce it to the barest minimum.
Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2016
Luckylife:
Clemency is all concerned person beg for but law is law made by man for man to adapt and be free.

God will continue to help Humanity
Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by hariorh: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2016
Anabel:
Why can't Nigeria adopt this kind of rule for corrupt leaders. By the time wey them go fire 3 of them, them go receive sense

Because na the people wey suppose pass the law dey corrupt pass. grin

Na only war go make us put that kind law for constitution grin

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Akshow:
for real? Apc is to blame for some bunch of criminals who choose to smuggle drug than earn an honest living? Wow. Clap for yourself.

You got me laughing uncontrollably . some ppl just type anything just to say they too contributed to a post. Wetin concern APC in someone going on a suicide mission to Indonesia carrying drugs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cops Nab Nigerian For Possessing RM120,000 Worth Of Drugs / Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend / How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.