Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend (24125 Views)

Bold Residents Apprehend Fleeing Armed Robbers In Ogun (video) / My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son / Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by Islie: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Femi Makinde, Osogbo

Residents of Halleluyah Estate in Ido Osun in Egbedore Local Government Area of Osun State have apprehended an operator of a drinking joint identified as Sikiru Adeosun, inside a bush at Gaa Fulani area of the estate while fleeing his residence after allegedly killing his girlfriend.

Adeosun was caught around 7:00am after fleeing his house at Agunbelewo area of Osogbo , where he had allegedly beaten to death a woman identified as his girlfriend, whose name could not be ascertained.

A resident of the estate , who identified himself as Seun Oloruntoba, told our correspondent on Friday that residents of the estate observed that Adeosun was wearing a pair of shorts and a wet T- shirt that also had blood stains.

He said that when Adesoun was accosted, he was incoherent; adding that this raised suspicion and residents thought that he was a thief.

Leaders of the community were said to have prevented the residents from lynching him and they took him to Dada Estate Police Station , where they discovered from the police that the suspect had been declared wanted for allegedly killing his girlfriend , who was also his salesgirl at a drinking joint he owned.

Oloruntoba said, “I heard a noise at around 7:15am on Monday morning and I went out.

“ I saw residents of our estate gathered round a man , who they said was a thief and was caught hiding inside the bush.

“ We asked of his name and he told us. We asked him what he was doing inside the bush very early in the morning , but he could not say anything meaningful.

“ So , our people thought he was a thief and they wanted to beat him.

“ We are vigilant in the area because armed robbers come to raid houses there frequently. So, we decided to sensitise every resident to challenge any stranger seen within our vicinity.

“We took him to Dada Estate Police Station and it was there we were told that his neighbours had come to report him at the station that he killed his girlfriend, who is from Benue State.

“ That was how we helped the police to arrest him without even knowing that he had committed a grievous crime . ”

Another resident, Kehinde Olaniyi, also said residents of the estate were able to catch Adeosun because of their vigilance and their resolve to always challenge any strange face noticed in their area.

Olaniyi explained that it was possible that the deceased fought and inflicted injuries of Adeosun before he beat her to death.

He said that the suspect, who fled his residence at Agunbelewo, might have entered into the bush and thought that he would find a way to escape, but he was caught eventually.

He said the name of the victim was not known, but it was further gathered that the deceased doubled as Adeosun’s salesgirl and girlfriend.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mrs. Folashade Odoro, confirmed the incident via a text message to our correspondent.

A police source told our correspondent that the case had been transferred from Dada Estate Police Station to the Criminal Investigation Department.

http://punchng.com/residents-apprehend-fleeing-hotelier-suspected-of-killing-girlfriend/

lalasticlala
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by olatola00(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Killing everywhere..
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by NwaAmaikpe: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
shocked

What type of anger will make a man beat his side-chick to death.

Side-chick oooo not even his wife. undecided

Side-chicks are more understanding and don't make you lose your mind..this is sad. His mental state should be evaluated before throwing him into a canal.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by johnson232: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
olatola00:
Killing everywhere..
I tire ooo my brother....
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by johnson232: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Which one be halleluya estate again?

1 Like

Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by satelliteDISH(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Rest in Peace Babe.

We finally caught him

We will deal with him on ur behalf...

1 Like

Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by johnson232: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some persons are short tempered...It is always good to avoid such people, because when the anger comes up, it controls them....dey only regret after their actions...

Once i discover u get anger issues...i delete u from my life...
Peaceful people are bae.... kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by Abawonder: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
this world, it is well
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by johnson232: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Abawonder:
this world, it is well
It is not well oooo...Lol
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by Evablizin(f): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nawa oo
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by annnikky(f): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
No gud news anymore in 9ja undecided na wah ooo
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by johnson232: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Evablizin:
Nawa oo
See as u take small at dp...Lol

Who give u phone?
are your parents aware u visit NL? Lol...

3 Likes

Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by johnson232: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
annnikky:
No gud news anymore in 9ja undecided na wah ooo
.blame APC...
U will agree with me dat when jonathan dey...it wasn't this bad....

1 Like

Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by Evablizin(f): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
johnson232:

See as u take small at dp...Lol

Who give u phone?
are your parents aware u visit NL? Lol...
i'm a small girl nah that's why i'm small,for my parents the are not monitoring spirit like bloggers
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Muy mal
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by Jabioro: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
He would definitely face murderer case and by the grace goes ahead to have a date with hangman.. killing everywhere
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by johnson232: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Evablizin:
i'm a small girl nah that's why i'm small,for my parents the are not monitoring spirit like bloggers
@bold...Lolzzz...It was just a raillery...
U re actually a big girl...
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by Evablizin(f): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
johnson232:
@bold...Lolzzz...It was just a raillery... U re actually a big girl...
lols no wahala
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by Evablizin(f): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
johnson232:
@bold...Lolzzz...It was just a raillery... U re actually a big girl...
lols no wahala
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by annnikky(f): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
johnson232:

.blame APC...
U will agree with me dat when jonathan dey...it wasn't this bad....
Yh buh they won't accept it na undecided
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by slawomir: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
four things destroy a man easily
pride
greed
lust towards the opposite sex
and anger
anger not controlled can cause depression and aggression.
if it cause depression then the society is save but the person who hold that anger is condemned
but when it cause aggression. two things are involved. is either you kill someone or you get yourself killed.
but in this case the idiot killed someone.
no need to sentence him to life imprisonment because he might be release on parole by the next administration.
just tie him up and throw him into da lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by oshe11: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
cut his blokus
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by almsofgold: 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
The rage that gripped him has abandoned him.now he's on his own, and the rage is walking free. Pls peeps, let's not give in to our 5mins fury undecided

3 Likes

Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by izzou(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Side-chicks are more understanding and don't make you lose your mind..this is sad. His mental state should be evaluated before throwing him into a canal.

The truth undiluted

1 Like

Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by barackodam: 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Side-chicks are more understanding and don't make you lose your mind. .this is sad. His mental state should be evaluated before throwing him into a canal.

Funny

grin grin grin

But true angry

2 Likes

Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by itsIYKE(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Afonja will win any wickedness competition in the world.,....yoruba-wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by itsIYKE(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Did he take the head with him?.....that's their modus operandi....ndi ofe green

1 Like

Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by burkingx(f): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin

Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by rachaeladiya(f): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Buhari.... Why Na.. See watin your change don change our guys into
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by leoweblinkblog(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by NLProblemChild(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Picture of him fleeing Or ...
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by maxiuc(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Heartless human beings everywhere

Where is love

What can make someone kill a fellow human

I weep for generations yet unborn

God have mercy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

23-year-old Armed Robber Apprehended In Army Uniform. Photo / Herdsman Sentenced To Life Imprisonment In Ekiti For Grazing & Shooting Farmer / Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.