Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning (1522 Views)

Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. / 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC / Owning A Car Or Public Transport In Lagos, Which More Economical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by Marcan(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nigeria is a society of car lovers, be it male or female, everyone dreams of owning his/her own personal car. Here are five cars which I believe every Nigerian dreams of owning.
Which of these do you own or dream of owning ?
Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by Marcan(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
1. Toyota Camry: Arguably the most common and most sort for in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by Marcan(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Honda Accord :This one has stood the test of time undermining the strong competition from other brand and has a strong market base here in Nigeria

Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
ur list isn't complete without a Toyota Hilux or G-Wagon
Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by KingRex1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
Marcan:
1. Toyota Camry: Arguably the most common and most sort for in Nigeria.
Yuck! So so common! Unless you talking bout the 2016 xle trim
Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by Marcan(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mercedes Benz 4matic C series: This one are for the big boys. Now widely spread over the country. Mercedes Benz 4matic remain the dream car for many aspiring working class youth .

5 Likes

Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by Marcan(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Range Rover sport : This car remains and will remain the dream car of thousands of Nigerians especially the male folks. The exotic interior and exterior makes it stand out among all other cars all over the county both home and abroad.

Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by Kakamorufu(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Add venza abeg :-(. Ma dream car
Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by Marcan(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mercedes Benz G - wagon:
No too much talk on this one. My fathers dream car, as well as my dream car the g - wagon. Only the bosses drive this around. Old fashioned on the exterior and highly modernised interior, with nearly every spec you can think of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by Marcan(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
Feel free say which of these you own or dream of owning.
If your dream car no dey here add am with #Amen. tongue
Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by Marcan(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
KingRex1:
Yuck! So so common! Unless you talking bout the 2016 xle trim
Would you reject one if you where given as a present

2 Likes

Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by KingRex1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Marcan:

Would you reject one if you where given as a present

Either I don't accept or I sell it off
Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by Marcan(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
KingRex1:

Either I don't or I sell it off
Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by KingRex1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Marcan:
Yh bro it's that common.. I'd rather pick a Ford Fusion, cus its closely priced with the Camry yet more stylish n uncommon smiley
Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by king406(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
this is my dream car. AMG E63 S W212 Facelift. Perfect blend of high performance, power, class and luxury

3 Likes

Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
I know my dream car wouldn't be listed cus it's not that popular in the Nigeria terrain.

A large Ford/Tundra/DMC or Chevoret Truck with large suspension and big tyre. Making it looking like a monster truck.

The day I get my truck that day, I would admit being successful.
Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by nurey(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
My dream car is a lamborghini GALLARDO and it must be lemon yellow in colour, I insist

On road, we don't take no prisoners.

# TEAMROADRAGE #

Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by Nostradamus: 7:17am On Jul 29, 2016
my dream car is not here;a bmw x6m.

2 Likes

Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2016
king406:
this is my dream car. AMG E63 S W212 Facelift. Perfect blend of high performance, power, class and luxury

I like you already! grin
Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Honda, and Toyota? No BMW? No Audi? undecided
Re: Five Cars Every Nigerian Dream Of Owning by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
The S550 for me, please wink

(1) (Reply)

VIO - Vehicle Computer Test. / Maintenance Cost For Nissan Altima 2001 Model / I Got An Invitation From These Spin Consulting Are They Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.