Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Meet The World's Fastest Car. Price: $3 Million (photo) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet The World's Fastest Car. Price: $3 Million (photo) (1579 Views)

Negotiating Car Price With A Dealer: Top Tips To Know / Bentley Reveals 207-mph 2020 Flying Spur,The World's Fastest Production Sedan / Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World's Fastest Car. Price: $3 Million (photo) by Callmedondee(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2017
The Bugatti Chiron doesn't cost $3 million just because it has a 1,500 horsepower engine, a zero-to-sixty time under 2.5 seconds and a top speed over 260 miles an hour.
It's the fastest street-legal passenger car in the world, but what's really impressive is that it still looks so good.
Think about it: If someone had just listed all those numbers would you still expect the car to look pretty? When the goal is pure speed, visual aesthetics usually take a back seat -- way, way back. So does comfort. And driveability. The car would have wings sticking out all over, massive air vents and a tiny, cramped passenger cabin.

But that is what's so amazing about the Bugatti Chiron. It isn't just catapult-quick. It's beautiful. And it actually drives like a normal car.

Yes, it only seats two -- but in relative spaciousness and comfort, and in remarkable taste. Every surface is covered in leather. A metal spine runs up the center and curves around into the roof, parroting the metallic curves on the outside of the car.
There are no large computer screens inside, only tiny round ones that fit inconspicuously inside knobs. Bugatti wants this car to be enjoyable decades from now and computer interface design ages about as well as cottage cheese, so there is almost none of it inside the Chiron.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Fastest Car. Price: $3 Million (photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2017
3 million dollars for an automobile, where is my camry pencil undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Fastest Car. Price: $3 Million (photo) by ekensi01: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2017
I think i would like the car but the car wouldnt last in Nigeria, bad roads since 1960.

Na to buy am the drive for only some plabe.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Fastest Car. Price: $3 Million (photo) by Callmedondee(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2017
More photos....

Re: Meet The World's Fastest Car. Price: $3 Million (photo) by decatalyst(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2017
Its an insult to refer to this piece as a "car".

This is called a "MACHINE". cool

One gallant salute to the roadster

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Fastest Car. Price: $3 Million (photo) by abdeiz(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2017
You could do better with the pictures, maybe crop them. BTW I really hope this reaches front-page cos if na josh e must reach.
Re: Meet The World's Fastest Car. Price: $3 Million (photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2017
World fastest means to reach Haven. Lemme manage keke jare slow and steady dey say wins d race. Fastest car ke? Where i dey hurry go for naija road? angry
Re: Meet The World's Fastest Car. Price: $3 Million (photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2017
ekensi01:
I think i would like the car but the car wouldnt last in Nigeria, bad roads since 1960.

Na to buy am the drive for only some plabe.

Nobody buys a Bugatti as a daily driver. The state of naija roads is not an excuse not to own a supercar because they are not daily drivers even in advanced countries. People that buy them buy them for showoffs and drive to cars and coffees where people show off their cars. And then to car shows and some weekend driving.

So people should stop using ' not made for nigerian roads' as excuses. There are people that have Ferraris and lambos in this Nigeria and they still drive them. U don't expect someone to drive a supercar on an 8-12 hours journey because they are not that comfortable to sit in. This is why u can easily buy a 20 yrs old used Ferrari with less than 50k miles in the odometer.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Popular James Bond Cars (PHOTOS) / Is Camry 03/04 Good For Uber? / Dash-board-lights-and-signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.