Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Schoolhelp Forum For Sale Place Ur Bids - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Schoolhelp Forum For Sale Place Ur Bids (581 Views)

Schoolhelp.com.ng Is Hacked... Can Someone Help? / Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale / Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sell Place Ur Bids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schoolhelp Forum For Sale Place Ur Bids by Emperoo: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
One of the outstanding startups in Nigeria for Nigerian students and elites, www.schoolhelp.com.ng is now for sale. this is because we want to focus on our new platform www.afroblacks.com which is of more interest to Echart Group.

Worth:
Schoolhelp.com.ng is worth over 100K but we are leaving it at just 15K to enable us sale it fast and avoid the burden of running two platforms without a specific focus.

Review the site and declare your interest ASAP.
Re: Schoolhelp Forum For Sale Place Ur Bids by dammy13(m): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
U mean with this statistics it surely worth 100k
Discussions: 163 Messages: 210 Members: 90
Continue.
Re: Schoolhelp Forum For Sale Place Ur Bids by Emperoo: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2016
dammy13:
U mean with this statistics it surely worth 100k

Discussions: 163
Members: 90

Continue.

Let me give a brief breakdown of School Help

School Help was designed with Xenforo script worth 140USD

It started last year 2015 September with just introduction and few threads and after the introduction it was abandoned for months and started some few months ago this year 2016.

All the threads on School Help are all Unique, you can easily implement Google Adsense after some months of posting more unique content.

The Domain schoolhelp.com.ng is very unique and hardly skipped on search engines while searching for school or students related info

This month alone we have recorded 18,400 visits from search engine alone, I.e Google, see prove here
http://www.supercounters.com/stats/1127901, when you open the link go to referres to see the source of the visit or just see it here http://www.supercounters.com/referrer/1127901

You don't have to advertise School Help because we have thoroughly improved its SEO, all you have to do is post unique threads and you will always be at the top of your game.

Our plan was to make School Help a house hold name for Nigerian students, but now our plan could become your plan also

There are still lots About School Help but I can post it for just your token.

Regards, Echart Group.
Re: Schoolhelp Forum For Sale Place Ur Bids by hostkobo(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2016
@Emperoo,

you said:
Schoolhelp.com.ng is worth over 100K but we are leaving it at just 15K

you just devalued the site.

regards
HK
Re: Schoolhelp Forum For Sale Place Ur Bids by Emperoo: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
hostkobo:

@Emperoo,

you said:

you just devalued the site.

regards
HK
I know most people here can not afford 100K and I cant close down the site either. But if no purchase I'll definitely close it down in a month time.
Re: Schoolhelp Forum For Sale Place Ur Bids by ucforu(m): 12:37am On Aug 01, 2016
Contact me on ucforu@yahoo.com

Let's talk business
Re: Schoolhelp Forum For Sale Place Ur Bids by ucforu(m): 12:37am On Aug 01, 2016
Emperoo:
One of the outstanding startups in Nigeria for Nigerian students and elites, www.schoolhelp.com.ng is now for sale. this is because we want to focus on our new platform www.afroblacks.com which is of more interest to Echart Group.

Worth:
Schoolhelp.com.ng is worth over 100K but we are leaving it at just 15K to enable us sale it fast and avoid the burden of running two platforms without a specific focus.

Review the site and declare your interest ASAP.

I am interested
Re: Schoolhelp Forum For Sale Place Ur Bids by Emperoo: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2016
ucforu:

I am interested
Why not post your mobile number so that I can chat you up on Whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Good Ad Network With Atleast 0.12 $ CPM With Just 1 $ Payout (proof Added) / Boosting Your Alexa Rank For Free Is Easy With These Smart Tips / $50 Bing Ad Coupon For 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.