Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale (810 Views)

Schoolhelp.com.ng Is Hacked... Can Someone Help? / Schoolhelp Forum For Sale Place Ur Bids / Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sell Place Ur Bids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale by Emperoo: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
A premium school Forum

Site: www.schoolhelp.com.ng

Price: N20,000 (not negotiable)

Note* Before buying you should already have a hosting account or get a new one where the site and domain will be transferred to, to enable you have a full control of the whole platform.
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale by Essence6055: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mr man you site is 2 million in the world according to alexa rank and you are expecting someone to buy it for 20,000, my site is 1.3 million in the world and It is not yet worth up to 20 ,000 so what makes your site at rank 2 million worth more than mine.....
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale by Emperoo: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
Essence6055:
Mr man you site is 2 million in the world according to alexa rank and you are expecting someone to buy it for 20,000, my site is 1.3 million in the world and It is not yet worth up to 20 ,000 so what makes your site at rank 2 million worth more than mine.....

Alexa rank can be wrong, you should be talking about the sites daily Visits and SEO of the site.

School Help gets daily traffic of about 850 visits.

Last month it recorded 20,174 visits from Google search alone.

This month it's already 10,800 visits from Google search.

Confirm the same from here http://www.supercounters.com/stats/1127901

You should also be talking about the design and the Xenforo script worth about 120USD

With School Help you can easily get accepted by Adsense.
(I moved Adsense code on it to www.afroblacks.com, which is my latest site. Visit the same to confirm)

My latest Thread their have about 47,030 views, visit it with PC to confirm.
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale by Emperoo: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
If you know what it means to create a forum for Nigerian students you'll buy this site.
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale by needinfo: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Emperoo:
If you know what it means to create a forum for Nigerian students you'll buy this site.
in one of your post, i thought you said it has been sold. So how come you are still selling again
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
needinfo:
in one of your post, i thought you said it has been sold. So how come you are still selling again
I also saw the thread. Where the OP said the site has been sold to a lucky buyer for N35k. There must be something wrong...
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale by Guru9ja(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Emperoo:

Alexa rank can be wrong, you should be talking about the sites daily Visits and SEO of the site.

School Help gets daily traffic of about 850 visits.

Last month it recorded 20,174 visits from Google search alone.

This month it's already 10,800 visits from Google search.

Confirm the same from here http://www.supercounters.com/stats/1127901

You should also be talking about the design and the Xenforo script worth about 120USD

With School Help you can easily get accepted by Adsense.
(I moved Adsense code on it to www.afroblacks.com, which is my latest site. Visit the same to confirm)

My latest Thread their have about 47,030 views, visit it with PC to confirm.

Well your pageview is not up to that of www.Guru9ja.com though we b log on same niche which is education. you can confirm it here. http://www.supercounters.com/online/1129587
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale by Emperoo: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
Guru9ja:
Well your pageview is not up to that of www.Guru9ja.com though we b log on same niche which is education. you can confirm it here. http://www.supercounters.com/online/1129587

@Guru9ja, am not here to compete with you, but yesterday your site recorded only 534 visits while School Help recorded 817 visit from Search engine.
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale by Emperoo: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Laive:

I also saw the thread. Where the OP said the site has been sold to a lucky buyer for N35k. There must be something wrong...

You are right I sold it out to a person who I thought already understand how to host a site, but later it turned out that he never hosted a site before and was expecting me to give him my C panel Admin login details of my Host account, So am sending his money back to him. Because he never had a host and is not getting one two.

That is why I am including that before you agree to buy you must have already existing host account or be willing to buy one so that everything about the site will be transferred to you.
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale by dammy13(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
If I get u right.

So what u are actually selling for the 20k is just the cheap .com.ng domain, database of just 108 members, 200+ posts and the forum script which us actually free.

Wao. Put yourself in our shoe na
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale by Emperoo: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
dammy13:
If I get u right.

So what u are actually selling for the 20k is just the cheap .com.ng domain, database of just 108 members, 200+ posts and the forum script which us actually free.

Wao. Put yourself in our shoe na
If you think it's not ok for you disturb your self about, I think you also have not hosted a site before.
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Emperoo:

You are right I sold it out to a person who I thought already understand how to host a site, but later it turned out that he never hosted a site before and was expecting me to give him my C panel Admin login details of my Host account, So am sending his money back to him. Because he never had a host and is not getting one two.

That is why I am including that before you agree to buy you must have already existing host account or be willing to buy one so that everything about the site will be transferred to you.

Ok, goodluck...
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale by Guru9ja(m): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Emperoo:

@Guru9ja, am not here to compete with you, but yesterday your site recorded only 534 visits while School Help recorded 817 visit from Search engine.
U got that because the only page been clicked on google search is that of NYSC batch b which is not available but u gave an hint about its availabiity which gave you click from google serach
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale by Emperoo: 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
Guru9ja:
U got that because the only page been clicked on google search is that of NYSC batch b which is not available but u gave an hint about its availabiity which gave you click from google serach
You are right shaa. it has most of my traffic.
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale by Guru9ja(m): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2016
Emperoo:

You are right shaa. it has most of my traffic.
I wanna know how my site recorded 534 from Google search. I tried getting it on supercounter but i couldn't. Can u help me out?
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale by haconjy(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
hummm
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale by Emperoo: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Guru9ja:
I wanna know how my site recorded 534 from Google search. I tried getting it on supercounter but i couldn't. Can u help me out?

Use the link and click overview.

(1) (Reply)

A Facebook Group Of 22k Members For Sale / Best POP Under Ad Network For Small & Large Publishers With Atleast 0.50 $ CPM / Help Me With My Blog Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.