Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad (76368 Views)

Public Execution By Firing Squad In Lagos, July 1, 1995 (Throwback Photos) / Robbery : Four To Die By Firing Squad / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by 4nobody4every1: 7:42am On Jul 29, 2016
Zakkyoz:
Zubby77 comes to mind. Thank God he is alive to tell his stories
. Really?........ what happened to him?
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2016
CharlieMaria:
You brought out emotions from my heart..... *Great Writer* Quite Pictorial. I will follow you on this forum forthwith. Rip to the dead
Thanks am humbled....I just poured out my heart
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by Thukzee01(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2016
John902:
na you get sense pass and that's the sole true
what do u mean ?
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by gbengus17: 7:59am On Jul 29, 2016
THE WAY I SEE IT, ONLY A FOOLISH PERSON WILL TRAVEL TO INDONISIA
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by jojothaiv(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
Sad
Yea they committed crimes....but mehn they are really strong..
Head covered....but they can still picture the guns ....the soldiers...but worst of all
They picture the faces of their weeping mums and relatives..
But they walk up to their place of death bravely...tho the their hearts beats faster than a reggae drummer..
They feel the hands of their executioner tying them to the pole...
****Attention****** screams the commander....they hear the foot of the soldiers stumping the ground.....
"arms ready"""""1.....2.....3 fire**** goes the command....
Tuu tuu tuu tuu tuu
They have already heard the shots before they were fired.....
Their mum many miles away bear the pains with them but can't share their taste of death....
Tears they shed as they bleed to death.....smiles on the faces of the ones that see angels coming to lead them to a better after life if they repented before the last minute..
As their spirits take flight.....they turn to see their lifeless once vibrant bodies.....then they agree to the saying...."all is vanity upon vanity"....
****wipes my tears******
And the name died before the man...

You can have my handkerchief!
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by MrHenshaw: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by Okundaye4(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2016
hilaomo:
[size=18pt]May we not be pushed by situations that would make us give that,all die na die talk.[/size]

True talk brother

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by Lexusgs430: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Omojudy:

Sometimes they believe it can only happen to others, they can never be caught. They go even collect jazz for the matter, just like armed robbers believe too. So in the end, eh go be the handwork of the devil.

Our people have brain's but it seems like brians !!!
Every issue nah religious angle. Pastors dey fat dey go, while the sheep dey lean dey go!!!
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by EkeneElectrons(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2016
this guys are white guys
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by pepigeorge(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2016
iwillexposeu:

Very touching all de name of husttle,hw wound dea family be feeling nw,may their soul rest in peace
But igbos and drug peddling ar like calaba and sex
like yoruba and cowardice
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by cosade(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2016
Achorise:
If our politicians had done the needful, who will delve into drug peddling.

But this kind of punishment isn't the best.

See Anabel's comment below

Anabel:
The law is the law. You break it, you pay the price. Some Nigerians want fast money. They will go there and blame the government. Is it not the same government that is governing a furniture designer and a cobler? Think big but think legally big... May God help us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by cosade(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2016
Dobxy:
If the execution had happened in the north or any other Islam Countries, the comments would be like 'Islam is this, Islam is that' forgetting that the word 'Sharia' itself means 'Law'.....so, anyone found guilty should face the consequence, no pity @all....I'm still of the opinion that Nigeria should introduce 'Death Penalty' to some to major crimes in Nigeria, anyone who misappropriate public fund from 1million upward should face death penalty, and other crimes....this is not because I'm in interested in killing fellow citizen but to discourage crime & corruptions and serve as deterrent to others!!!

Indonesia has an estimated population of over 258 million people and is the world's fourth most populous country as well as the most populous Muslim majority country.
Source: Wikipedia

The penalty for trafficking in drug in most Asian countries is death sentence this include China that is not an Islamic state.
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by johnson232: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2016
Snow5:
it's a fact we refuse to believe while we still breath..

That's human for u.

Every one will say God forbid... I just laugh..

The ones that are dead now once did "God forbid"

so true...
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by kingsleybrave(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2016
GREED.......... i beleive this not their first trip to do this.... instead of them to invest profitably on the one they have gotten before they will want to to go for more more and more..... may their soul rest in perfect peace...
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by yebbyluv: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2016
Well done lipsrsealed
iwillexposeu:

Very touching all de name of husttle,hw wound dea family be feeling nw,may their soul rest in peace
But igbos and drug peddling ar like calaba and sex
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by LastProphet: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Achorise:
Some of you just come online to disgrace yourselves, you that have good home training , continue displaying it on nairaland by attacking personalities not issues.

happy to know you fail to see the point you raised as not being an issue?
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by depezee(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2016
You made me wet my cheek with tears brother. [Qquote author=PissedOffWeed post=47979741]Sad
Head covered....but they can still picture the guns ....the soldiers...but worst of all
But they walk up to their place of death bravely...tho the their hearts beats faster than a reggae drummer..
****Attention****** screams the commander....they hear the foot of the soldiers stumping the ground.....
Tuu tuu tuu tuu tuu
Their mum many miles away bear the pains with them but can't share their taste of death....
Tears they shed as they bleed to death.....smiles on the faces of the ones that see angels coming to lead them to a better after life if they repented before the last minute..
As their spirits take flight.....they turn to see their lifeless once vibrant bodies.....then they agree to the saying...."all is vanity upon vanity"....
****wipes my tears****** [/quote]
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by graphiti: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2016
atirolu:
Noting is sad about it

I wish we can have such in nigeria
Where corrupt individual die

Quote me if u like

Nna, I wish d same too, but can it happen?
Were ds conviction/execution to happen in naija, won't naija be boiling by now?

That's when u hear:

**"Marginalisation! Tom and Dicck did d same tin during lord laggard's era and the weren't punished", why now dt it's Harry's turn?
**"they are envious of our success**
**they hate us**
**is it because of ordinary drugs? **
**why (punish) only us?
**why start now (sic) during our "own time"? Let them start from 1914!

Now it's becoming clear how ds country's image has/had been soiled abroad over d years by its "citizens"

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by depezee(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2016
wayne4loan:
Na wa oo ... So apart from drug business, no other business an igbo man can do in a foreign land?

Wether Ibo, Hausa, yoruba, Idoma, Fulani, Itsekiri, Ibibio etc. Are you perfect?
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by graphiti: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2016
anochuko01:

my brother, at this point no blame govt! we all could have been carry in drugs and blaming govt...but we've chosen to hustle and earn legitimately. Na long throat kill them so... RIP to the though.

Plz tell them o.

Na poor man they travel?

The amount used in processing ur traveling docx is more than enuff 4 u to start a cottage bizness back home, but greed won't let them see!
Many 'bankers' putting on tie earn far less than 100k a month and dey still put head there.

The tin wey greed go cos ehn. . . . ?!

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2016
From last year to this year 16 igbos executed in malasia, indonesia and pakistan for drug related offences. 47 igbos and niger deltans awaiting trials for similar offence in these countries. Similarly, , the two nigerians killed recently in South Africa out of xenophopic intents were igbos. The Igbos are still disturbing our Peace for secession while they violate not only our constitutions by criminal acts but also violate other country's law thru drug trafficking. May God have mercy on igbo pple.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by DanielPop(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2016
DO THE CRIME, DO THE TIME! ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.....MALAYSIA, INDONESIA ETC......THEY WERE WARNED...BUT..... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by francisbiz: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
Sad
Tuu tuu tuu tuu tuu
****wipes my tears******

If you can write a poem for those peaceful executions of "Nigerians who trafficked drugs", by foreigners in a foreign land,
What would you phantom for those Nigerians who stole items that are often, less than $1000 and are beaten, tortured, stabbed, stoned and set ablaze alive, subcutaneously, by their own Nigerian brothers and in their own country, NIGERIA.

I only pity those who were executed unjustly; their BLOOD WILL FOREVER BRING UN-ENDING SORROWS IN THE ENTIRE LAND OF INDONESIA!

Lawlessness in Nigeria has hardened our hearts into believing that we can do and undo at the same time in any country.
As I am writing, Nigerians are committing serious crimes in other countries, Nigerians are being prepped for drug trafficking to Asian countries, Nigerians are fighting secrete cult wars in Ghana-Malaysia-Italy.
In as much as I hate Nigerian Police eeh, yet, If the Nigerian Police decides to carry out their duties according to the Laws of Nigeria, our prisons would be farrrrrrrrr to small to accommodate us, less than half of us would be free in the streets.

In Nigeria we glorify wealth even when it was ill-gotten, and treat the those who are less than average in the financial strata like lepers.

I CONCLUDE BY ASKING, WETIN NIGERIAN DEY FIND FOR INDONESIA AND THAILAND?
ABI DEM GO PLANT RICE?
IF YOU WAN TRAVEL, WHY NOT CANADA, USA, UK, FRANCE, BELGIUM, GERMANY, ITALY, SWEDEN. NORWAY. DENMARK, AUSTRIA, AUSTRALIA, HOLLAND, SPAIN, EVEN LUXEMBOURG SEF.

yet am in pains for the innocent families

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by graphiti: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2016
ManTiger:
No one is asking why the 3 Nigerians were killed first?

I juss hope u are not going d 'Marginalisation' Lane o.

That place in not Nigeria where ethnic bigotry/sentiment has over-eaten many people's brain!

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by tomquest: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Let all the govt of the world pleads, Indonesia will still execute them.
I like their law. For all you Pablo Escobar and El Chapo wanna be. You better think.

Typically, people who peddle drugs always have this air of invincibility and smartness around them. 5 years from now, people would still be executed in Indonesia regardless of all these warnings. They are super smart, supermen who believe so much in themselves and in the evil they do.

Only the executioners' bullets bring them back to reality, after which there's no redemption.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by dadaijboy: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2016
Eeya
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by graphiti: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2016
shizzleStar:
...and SAfricans don't peddle drugs too in SA? you such a despicable dingbat. Go feed yourself in pig droppings and get drunk in your smelly HIV infested urine

OohLalah:

Uyanya! How many Oscar Pretorius do we have compared to drug heads robbing people and killing them for a fckin phone just to get the next fix. We will get the death penalty one day and end your "we are developing" South Africa lies by killing your azzes legally. Watch this space.
OohLalah:

You are the dumbest drug dealer/ head in the world! So when I tell you Dube was killed by drug heads that's equal to quoting shitstar? Guilty?

Yes, that's the reason I'm here. Lol!

Please leave Mandela out if this he is a god, compared to your whole generation past and to come.

You should be Ibo, you are the reason I am here. Lmao! Your exaggeration and lies knows no bound. day olds really? By the way same drug heads would do such a thing. Hence death penalty should be introduced for drug dealers. You are on my side dumbshit!

All drug dealers! " Off with their heads" !

Hmmmm....... na wah o!

Gradually - gradually, d whole world is beginning to differentiate NIGERIANS from "nigerians".
Lord have mercy!

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by graphiti: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2016
bittertruthz:
So Igbos don't have another business? One day, i was in the midst of Cameroonians discussing about drugs. I was surprise to hear them call it "Nigeria Business".
They didn't mention drugs, but were saying Nigeria business repeatedly.

Igbos, thanks for destroying our reputation in abroad. I pity Nigerians living in Asia. I heard most of them deny they are Nigerians to avoid mistrust and embarrassment

Honestly, if only 4 ds reason, I'll support bia.fra a 100%.

At least when dey are caught they'll cease to label dem "Nigerians" thereby denting the image of others.

This shame is 2 much!

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by ManTiger(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2016
graphiti:

I juss hope u are not going d 'Marginalisation' Lane o.

That place in not Nigeria where ethnic bigotry/sentiment has over-eaten many people's brain!
Lol. I'll reserve my comment until later today when the news of clemency for the others will announced!

Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by zylkenny(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sometimes these executions aren't fair. There could be set ups. Igweh's case was considered inconclusive. His genitals was electrocuted to force him to admit carrying drugs. Two accomplices who testified against him mysteriously died. Human rights agencies deem the trial inconsistent and inconclusive. Yet he was executed anyway. To me, that is unfair judgment. Death penalty should only come to play if iit is conclusively proven that he or she is guilty
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by aminusanti(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
gbengus17:
THE WAY I SEE IT, ONLY A FOOLISH PERSON WILL TRAVEL TO INDONISIA
what r ur reasons for saying that??
Re: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by Rowgee(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
So sad! how can you want to gain everything, at the end lose your SOUL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo / Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.