Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

How Do I Map My Domain On Go Daddy To Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Map My Domain On Go Daddy To Blogger (883 Views)

Go Daddy Domain Name Help / Help; I'm Having Issues With My Domain / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Map My Domain On Go Daddy To Blogger by nairamaverick(m): 2:19am On Jul 29, 2016
I recently bought a domain on Go Daddy and would like to map it to my blogger URL and take away the from healthducative..com and make it healthducative.com, but this is becoming an Herculean, tutorials online are not working. The Go daddy interface is different, it's not accepting the A host IPs.

Please, I need help!
Re: How Do I Map My Domain On Go Daddy To Blogger by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:55am On Jul 29, 2016
will do it perfectly for you for a small fee. !contact me on watsapp 08060715532
this is my blog www.unizikonlinemedia.com
I bought the domain from godaddy and pointed it to blogger
Re: How Do I Map My Domain On Go Daddy To Blogger by nairamaverick(m): 7:10am On Jul 29, 2016
Ezennaemeka1:
will do it perfectly for you for a small fee. !contact me on watsapp 08060715532
this is my blog www.unizikonlinemedia.com
I bought the domain from godaddy and pointed it to blogger

Seriously, I would charge me to help with that ? I'm not asking you to do it for me, explain it to me.
Re: How Do I Map My Domain On Go Daddy To Blogger by hostkobo(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2016
nairamaverick:
I recently bought a domain on Go Daddy and would like to map it to my blogger URL and take away the from healthducative..com and make it healthducative.com, but this is becoming an Herculean, tutorials online are not working. The Go daddy interface is different, it's not accepting the A host IPs.

Please, I need help!

-Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Click the domain you want to use, and then select the DNS Zone File tab.
- Click the www record.
- In the Points To field, type ghs.google.com.
- Click Save, and then click Save Changes.

then on your blogger account:
-From the Settings tab, select Basic.
- Under your Blog Address, click + Setup a 3rd party URL for your blog.
- In the field next to http://, enter the domain name you want to use.
- Complete any other CNAME entries for verification, if applicable.
- Click Save.

if the above still doesnt work, hit me up on whatsapp, ill get it done for you.

regards
HK

1 Like

Re: How Do I Map My Domain On Go Daddy To Blogger by nairamaverick(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2016
hostkobo:

-Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Click the domain you want to use, and then select the DNS Zone File tab.
- Click the www record.
- In the Points To field, type ghs.google.com.
- Click Save, and then click Save Changes.

then on your blogger account:
-From the Settings tab, select Basic.
- Under your Blog Address, click + Setup a 3rd party URL for your blog.
- In the field next to http://, enter the domain name you want to use.
- Complete any other CNAME entries for verification, if applicable.
- Click Save.

if the above still doesnt work, hit me up on whatsapp, ill get it done for you.

regards
HK

Wow! Great thanks. Fixed!
Re: How Do I Map My Domain On Go Daddy To Blogger by Panoply: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
nairamaverick:
I recently bought a domain on Go Daddy

Hello, how did you pay for the domain name on go daddy. I've tried using naira mastercard to no avail.
Re: How Do I Map My Domain On Go Daddy To Blogger by nairamaverick(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Panoply:

Hello, how did you pay for the domain name on go daddy. I've tried using naira mastercard to no avail.

I didn't use Naira MasterCard, I used a payoneer card
Re: How Do I Map My Domain On Go Daddy To Blogger by Panoply: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
nairamaverick:

I didn't use Naira MasterCard, I used a payoneer card

Ok thanks. But could you please enlighten me on how to get one. I need to make payments on Go dadddy.
Re: How Do I Map My Domain On Go Daddy To Blogger by kingDELE(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Some pple are so anyhow. Person dey look 4 epp u wan use am do business
Re: How Do I Map My Domain On Go Daddy To Blogger by nairamaverick(m): 6:55am On Jul 30, 2016
Panoply:

Ok thanks. But could you please enlighten me on how to get one. I need to make payments on Go dadddy.

Their website payoneer.com
Re: How Do I Map My Domain On Go Daddy To Blogger by Panoply: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
nairamaverick:

Their website payoneer.com
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Design JideĀ“s Ogbonge Blog Template In Less Than 1 Day / Main Google Just Accept My Blog Of 2 Month / Fresh Google Adsense Account available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.