Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Cheated Death! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cheated Death! (1160 Views)

I Cheated On Beyonce 5 Times-First Boyfriend Speaks / Seems Iyanya Also Cheated Death / Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated Death! by alexmakaay(m): 10:49am On Dec 07, 2006
ohhhh!!! i'm probably the most happiest man on earth,i thank God for my life.
Just yesterday evening I was hitted by an L300 bus on a high way speed but by the grace of God i managed to dive out of my bike and landed on the ground with my stomach, even at that, the speed with which i fall still keeps me moving and i tried to accelerate it with my hands and that point in time i was looking at my back to ensure that no vehicle was coming from my back.
After every every,the driver of the car sped off and i got up to and made the sign of the cross with my rosary.Some of the Okadas and motorcyclist presently voluteered to help chase the driver but i declined their request owing to the fact that it's the lord's doing.
Before the accident,i had a premonition about it because early in the morning i witnessed a small accident after which another one more serious than the first happened,never did i knew that the third would be me.Though i sustained a very slight injury but in all I thank God for sparing my life. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Cheated Death! by samsick: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2006
Hey i thank God for your life!You have to be careful with bikes especially in this festive period.Go testify to the name of the Lord in your church.
Re: I Cheated Death! by jaybaby(f): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2006
I really thank God 4 u!

Nuttin of such wld happen 2 me & my Family In Jesus Name --we will live & witness Many years 2 come AMEN
Re: I Cheated Death! by Raymand(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2006
LOL why are you guys afraid of death? anyways you're one lucky guy. . .i saw an accident with my own eyes happen, where a school girl had her entrails burst out of her body when a bus hit her. . .she just sat there crying. . .i don't know if she lived or not.

As for me, i hope when i die it'll be fast and painless as possible cool
Re: I Cheated Death! by edygirl(f): 6:35am On Dec 08, 2006
I thank God for you. Go do a thankgiving at church.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated Death! by eslynera(f): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2006
@alexmakaay, and shall we all BOW our HEADS and say AMEN. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Show Of Shame / 2face's Grass To Grace Videos / Beyonce And Genevieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.