Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,071 members, 7,953,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

East Or West Home Is The Best - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / East Or West Home Is The Best (1058 Views)

"Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises / Finding Your Partner In The Religious Home Is Not A Guarantee For Happy Home / How Does It Happen In Your Home, Is Your Marriage This Messed Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

East Or West Home Is The Best by christinnah(f): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2016
The Best Place in the World.

I was sitting in my chair waiting for my last subject to end. My teacher was getting ready to wrap up the lesson. In addition, I could already hear other students getting ready to finally… go home.
*RRRIIINNNGGG*
sounded the bell, everyone picked up their books and headed for their home room. As the second bell rang everyone sprinted to their buses.
In the bus I was thinking about my day and how it was horrible, messing up my quiz, missing my chair when I sat down and just being tired. As my head was bobbing up and down and my eyelids were droopy, my bus finally stopped on my street. I ran into MY HOUSE and the only thing I wished in that moment was to jump into my bed. “I am finally home”, I mutter to myself. As lying in my bed, I was thinking about my home.
I love my home, my home is a safe place. It gives me protection, comfort, and the space where I feel cared for by my family. It is also a place where stories are shared around the table and I feel a bond with my loved ones. I feel important when I am around my family.
We all care for each other and do our very best to make our home a happy and a sweet home. A house becomes a home when it is more than a building; when we can share our happiness, celebrate unique moments, and meat together as one.
I often think about other people that are not privileged in having a house or a family. Everyone deserves to be treated kindly and never to be judged by their appearances, because everyone in this world is important one way or another. Everyone should have equal privileges, don’t you think?

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: East Or West Home Is The Best by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2016
Nice
Re: East Or West Home Is The Best by christinnah(f): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
Nice

how about you do you love home?
Re: East Or West Home Is The Best by Certifiedbillio(m): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2016
christinnah:

I love home, but won't put money in my pocket cheesy cheesy wink
Re: East Or West Home Is The Best by christinnah(f): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
I love home, but won't put money in my pocket cheesy cheesy wink

what I mean is your family..
Re: East Or West Home Is The Best by Certifiedbillio(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2016
christinnah:

what I mean is your family..
of course I love them,
Re: East Or West Home Is The Best by christinnah(f): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
of course I live them,

thats great*
Re: East Or West Home Is The Best by Certifiedbillio(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2016
smiley
christinnah:

thats great*
cheesy cheesy
Re: East Or West Home Is The Best by christinnah(f): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: East Or West Home Is The Best by Certifiedbillio(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2016
christinnah:

upss undecided
yeah
Re: East Or West Home Is The Best by christinnah(f): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
yeah

is it day or night time out there?
Re: East Or West Home Is The Best by Certifiedbillio(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
christinnah:

is it day or night time out there?
1700 hrs
Re: East Or West Home Is The Best by christinnah(f): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
1700 hrs

shocked
Re: East Or West Home Is The Best by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
christinnah:

Home could mean different things to different people.

To me, home is that portal of jade graciously decorated with black curly bushes in between your femoral - and Yes! I luv home grin

Now, I must warn you, that guy is only trying to break into your HOME; and ofcourse - so am I grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: East Or West Home Is The Best by christinnah(f): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2016

Zoharariel:

Home could mean different things to different people.

To me, home is that portal of jade graciously decorated with black curly bushes in between your femoral - and Yes! I luv home grin

Now, I must warn you, that guy is only trying to break into your HOME; and ofcourse - so am I grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story...Know Him Well Before You Say Yes / Man Caught His Wife And Boyfriend Having Sex, Shot Them Dead(photos) / Bleaching Children From The Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.