Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Man Caught His Wife And Boyfriend Having Sex, Shot Them Dead(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Caught His Wife And Boyfriend Having Sex, Shot Them Dead(photos) (1018 Views)

The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught His Wife And Boyfriend Having Sex, Shot Them Dead(photos) by markode777: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
A man currently facing murder case after angrily killing his wife and lover immediately after he caught them having sex.

On August 4, the man, Juan Carlos Garcia, 42, a security guard, after he has long suspected his wife, Sandra Castellanos, 39, of having a boyfriend, finally caught her as he has been planning to catch her in the action. His wife was having sex with her boyfriend Noe Gomez, 35, at their home, around 9pm, while her children was asleep, when Juan walked in and caught them which he pulled the trigger and killed them both.

Juan, father of three, acted like one going to work on that faithful day when he caught his wife and boyfriend in the act.

The police tag the crime as "horrific crime of passion". However, the police said he presented himself after confessing to the police without showing any regret for his action.

He reportedly disclosed to the officers:

"She was unfaithful and sullied my honour as a man. All I did was remove the woman who destroyed my life in this world."

A police report said:

"At 9.05pm Juan Carlos Garcia called his wife to ask about his three children, she answered the call and told him that they had gone to bed early because they had to leave for school.

"The suspect Juan Carlos Garcia found his wife making love with her lover. The husband was filled with anger and killed them both. He handed himself in to police and said that he did not feel sorry for what he had done."

"At 9.05pm Juan Carlos Garcia called his wife to ask about his three children, she answered the call and told him that they had gone to bed early because they had to leave for school.

"The suspect Juan Carlos Garcia found his wife making love with her lover. The husband was filled with anger and killed them both. He handed himself in to police and said that he did not feel sorry for what he had done."

See photos here: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/08/man-caught-his-wife-and-boyfriend.html

Source: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng
Re: Man Caught His Wife And Boyfriend Having Sex, Shot Them Dead(photos) by writingking(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
IDI AMEEN will not kill person with laugh:In any country there must be people who have to die. They are the Sacrifices any nation has to make to achieve law and order.
Re: Man Caught His Wife And Boyfriend Having Sex, Shot Them Dead(photos) by Angelparadise: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Seriously!
Re: Man Caught His Wife And Boyfriend Having Sex, Shot Them Dead(photos) by Zeze06(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
Why don't you just put the pictures , you just want to finish my MB cry

Konji sha...

(1) (Reply)

See What This Nanny Was Caught Doing To A Baby On A Hidden Camera / How Elo Ogidi, Missing 4year Old Was Found / I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.