Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Lindaikeji Vs #savemayowa Campaign - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lindaikeji Vs #savemayowa Campaign (423 Views)

Mayowa Ahmed Of #savemayowa Campaign Is Dead / Linda Ikeji Apologises Over #savemayowa + Twitter Naija Slams Her Over Apology / #savemayowa Was A Scam! She Was Sick But Beyond Treatment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lindaikeji Vs #savemayowa Campaign by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2016
It is even unethical for someone to publish another's persons Medical report. How can lindaikeji have access to all those documents she uploaded on her blog?
Am kind of confuse here. Yes, They had a hospital in mind before but things can change for better in another hospital. Their are series of clinics in the world that can threat Cancer. The way Lindaikeji painted this whole thing was on a bad note. She might think it's funny because she is not affected in anyway and nothing will happen to her.

Were was she when all these #SaveMayowa stuff started?

Why didn't her blog investigate all this from the beginning?

Didn't the Toyin Woman confess on time before Nigerians made their Donations?

Or you want us to believe by saying Doctors have adviced her to go home and die and also saying it has gotten to her liver.

Don't you know Lindaikeji that medically we can do liver transplant?

Lindaikeji you did something very bad. Their are ways to go about your publish on a thing like this. You could have allowed the police or other form of Security operatives do their Job before you post anything for people to read.

Don't you have human heart Lindaikeji

Even If she is dying beyond prepare should the loved fold their hands and watch her daughter die?

Linda don't because of money and fame. Tarnish your image.
Re: Lindaikeji Vs #savemayowa Campaign by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2016
I blame those that keep visiting her blog. I honestly don't know what keep driving them there. The last time i went over there, her contents were slowly degrading my intellect and her ads, crying for my click. Gush!

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me Solve This? / Television Stations With The Most Poor Network Transmission / Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.