Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website (5430 Views)

3 SEO Big Mistakes To Avoid When Creating The Design For Your New Website / . / How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by akinjuly77(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2016
Hiring a Digital Marketing Agency to build your new website is wise if the goal of your new site is to increase both traffic and leads. If you want to grow your business, don’t hire a firm that just builds websites: While the firm might give you a great-looking website, the site it builds for you will lack key components that make an effective website.

Advantages of a Digital marketing agency includes :

1. The entire team working on your website will have years of marketing experience — copywriters, designers, developers, project managers, etc. — trained in creating web content, designs and functionality that attract and convert website visitors. I believe websites should be able to increase sales since its your online office .
Your website will be designed and written with conversion goals and a conversion funnel in mind from the earliest stages.

2. Your website will feature multiple calls to action applicable to any stage of the buying cycle. These calls to action will be planned, refined and implemented throughout all phases of content and design production. (Because a marketing company is judged on the amount of leads it is driving, you can be sure strong conversion elements will be a robust component of your website.)

3. Best practices will be implemented for call-to-action text and design. The placement, colors, design and content of each call to action play an important role in how well it works. Marketing companies with years of experience in perfecting these CTAs will be able to get the strongest results.

4. Best practices for user interface will be implemented — your site will always be easy to navigate. Companies solely focusing on website design sometimes get “carried away” and design for design’s sake; an Internet marketing company will make sure your website is easy for visitors to use and obtain information.

5. Your website will be built with a strong base for [url=seo-company-in-nigeria.climaxbox.com]SEO[/url], rather than a slipshod base or none at all. For instance:
Your site map will be developed around supporting keyword research done at the beginning of the project, to ensure you have all the necessary pages on your site to drive the greatest amount of relevant traffic possible.

6. Site speed improvements will be implemented at all possible places. (Page loading speed is critical for SEO.) Which are one of the most important thing to satisfy users browsing your website .
Content will be written for targeted keywords so it is optimized from the start and does not have to be redone down the road.

7. Your site will launch with all necessary optimized content and correct title tags and meta descriptions.
You won’t have to make scores of costly updates to your new website when it’s time to start your monthly SEO campaign.

With an [url=Climaxbox.com]Digital marketing Agency[/url] , every detail of your new site will have been designed, written and developed with the goal of getting as many people to the site as possible and converting them into sales leads when they get there.

Since the marketing team is involved in your site from the beginning, once the site is live and the real marketing campaign starts, your account manager is ready to hit the ground running and has had time to provide plenty of input beforehand. This accelerates your campaign’s performance and puts more leads in the pipeline more quickly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by akinjuly77(m): 6:46am On Jul 30, 2016
Thanks for bringing this to the front page .
Regards
Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by Pavore9: 6:46am On Jul 30, 2016
For those who have the budget.

3 Likes

Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by KINGinVAHALA: 6:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by NaLaugh: 6:47am On Jul 30, 2016
akinjuly77:
Regards

When you post a duplicate article, always provide the source. Otherwise, it appears as if you're the author.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by Mimisboygreat: 6:48am On Jul 30, 2016
Here to read comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 30, 2016
And this made front page without a single comment.

1 Like

Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by leksmedia: 6:49am On Jul 30, 2016
True @op most developers just design and that's it , but a digital marketing firm will have SEO, Google analytics , social media integration, good Content and all embedded in your website to give you the publicity you need on search engines

visit www.leksmediaconcept.com

2 Likes

Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by DevGuru: 6:51am On Jul 30, 2016
These points here are formidable. The problem with most Nigerian businesses is that they concentrate too much on increasing profit by over-cutting costs which makes them settle for mediocrity. That's why they patronize those freelancing Web designers who just put 'something' online for them. A digital marketing firm on the other hand has a team of professionals and every member has a role to play in the process of developing a functional website.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by ikorodureporta: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2016
Make i jst enta f.p...

1 Like

Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by anochuko01(m): 7:05am On Jul 30, 2016
OP...at what cost undecided
so na to spend fortune untop website building be the next thing abi
all Na packaging, I'll rather get a good template, sit with my PDF tutorial and build my website...no matter how long it takes.

4 Likes

Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 30, 2016
or jus build it yourself if you can.

1 Like

Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by marksburg: 7:18am On Jul 30, 2016
so what's d cost implication?

2 Likes

Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by akinjuly77(m): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2016
anochuko01:
OP...at what cost undecided
so na to spend fortune untop website building be the next thing abi
all Na packaging, I'll rather get a good template, sit with my PDF tutorial and built my website...no matter how long it takes.

Yes its a good idea . Do-it-your-self i recommend making sure you use the best Practice. But for those that don't have time to dig deep into understanding what will really make their website standout among other competitors in the same auction. i recommend consulting a [url=seo-company-in-nigeria.climaxbox.com]SEO Company in Nigeria[/url] or [url=climaxbox.com]Consulting a Digital Marketing Agency[/url].

Currently my agency has 4 resent Success Stories of businesses/website they have improved in Nigeria through Digital Marketing and the difference was clear , between those that involved the Agency at the Startup and those that consulted us after the website was Live .
Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by gidimasters(m): 7:27am On Jul 30, 2016
akinjuly77:

Yes its a good idea . Do-it-your-self i recommend making sure you use the best Practice. But for those that don't have time to dig deep into understanding what will really make their website standout among other competitors in the same auction. i recommend consulting a [url=seo-company-in-nigeria.climaxbox.com]SEO Company in Nigeria[/url] or [url=climaxbox.com]Consulting a Digital Marketing Agency[/url].

Currently my agency has 4 resent Success Stories of businesses/website they have improved in Nigeria through Digital Marketing and the difference was clear , between those that involved the Agency at the Startup and those that consulted us after the website was Live .
See the GUI of the recommended agency.

Even my WordPress site beat the design.

http://www.gidimasters.com.ng and even compare the Alexa ranking

3 Likes

Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by akinjuly77(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2016
marksburg:
You can have a live chat with our expert on the website www.climaxbox.com .
Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by leksmedia: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2016
Cost implication is dependent on the type of website you want and functionalities you want embedded into the site etc.

Kindly check out www.leksmediaconcept.com for your web design service in Nigeria We will be glad to help you build your online brand.
marksburg:
Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by leksmedia: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2016
Hi you dont publicly criticize another professional just because you are trying to win customers. Its unethical. Please don't do it again it can also kill your brand. There are better ways to go about it. If you really care about his GUI or the color combo on his website. You could just highlight things he needs to work on to build have a better site rather than try to kill his brand. Dont forget we are all learning, there is no perfect person. When people see our site www.leksmediaconcept.com and say its awesome. i still look at it and feel there is a lot more that needs to be done.

But downgrading another professional on a forum like this isnt good please apologize to akinjuly77 , its a small world. There are better ways to compete if you must.

Thanks

Leksmedia Concept an online branding company www.leksmediaconcept.com

gidimasters:
See the GUI of the recommended agency.

Even my WordPress site beat the design.

http://www.gidimasters.com.ng and even compare the Alexa ranking

1 Like

Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by VocalWalls: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2016
All this is just marketing.

1 Like

Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by joey150(m): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2016
Lol... The topic should be why you should hire my company to design your website....

1 Like

Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by Politicalidiot: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2016
I didn't spend millions building www.needleplus.com
but it keeps on topping charts.

Take the op's advise at your own peril.
Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2016
I need a company website for a new hosting company.. How do i find a digital marketing agency and what is the fee please?
Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by RichyRodman(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2016
Below are 10 websites out of 150 company websites I've designed in 8 years

1. www.x-caliburlogistics.com Bank Reps,Import/Export Finance

2. www.zikmodgroup.comSecurity Company

3. www.linkageinspection.com Oil and gas Surveyors

4. www.hbaadvisorypartners.com Financial Consultants

5. www.allafricanimportsexports.com
US based Nigerian Heavy Duty Machinery/ Importers Nigerian Food Commodity Exporters

6. www.Lihamschools.com.ng
Nursery/Primary Schools

7. www.redstaroilandgas.com
Subsidiary of Texaco

8. www.youthparkafrica.com Real Estate

9. www.jenstanrecords.com Entertainment/Recording Company

10. www.melconnig.com Top Construction
Company

1 Like

Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by gidimasters(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2016
leksmedia:
Hi you dont publicly criticize another professional just because you are trying to win customers. Its unethical. Please don't do it again it can also kill your brand. There are better ways to go about it. If you really care about his GUI or the color combo on his website. You could just highlight things he needs to work on to build have a better site rather than try to kill his brand. Dont forget we are all learning, there is no perfect person. When people see our site www.leksmediaconcept.com and say its awesome. i still look at it and feel there is a lot more that needs to be done.

But downgrading another professional on a forum like this isnt good please apologize to akinjuly77 , its a small world. There are better ways to compete if you must.

Thanks

Leksmedia Concept an online branding company www.leksmediaconcept.com

Am sorry Akinjuly77 no harm intended. Leksmedia you can see I only said my mind and didn't advertise my product. I'm really sorry

1 Like

Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2016
Question is how many Nigerians are willing to pay Top dollar to promote their website and businesses online?

1 Like

Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by akinjuly77(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Question is how many Nigerians are will to pay Top dollar to promote their website and businesses online?

The earlier the better , very soon even Photographers will strive to get to First page . The competition will be very high and Prospective customers will only regard those that appear at the moment when they need there service or Products.

The question is will you be there at the moment when your customers need you?
Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by horpeelo(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
good writeup

1 Like

Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by Teletexter: 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
akinjuly77:
Regards

Your devs should look into overlaying your "jumbotron" image with a dark shade so the text is viewable on mobile. angry
Re: Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website by akinjuly77(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
Did not get it .

(1) (Reply)

Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam / 5 Things You Shouldn't Change Frequently On Your Blog - Techinfo / Google Buys Meebo For $100M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.