Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family (37463 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by agarawu23(m): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2016
saasala:

I still do not believe she requested any money from the family. She most likely wanted to be sure the money was used judiciously, hence her nose poking into the funds.
dont trust her, our celebrities can do anything for money.
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by x6blade(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2016
Nd Mrs Linda ikeji carried the news up and down without even investigating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by adedayoa2(f): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2016
seriously this na lie
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by blaquemyc: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2016

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by montezz(f): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2016
The only victim in this wahala is mayowa.

1 Like

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by hpk(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2016
JUST HERE TO OBSERVE THE MATTER, THEN TOSS A COIN...
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by olokstob(m): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Linda ikeji caused most of the noise,she published the news without proof or confirming it.
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by HonabFaj(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Enough of this drama ,we heard enough ,the money is in your custody do whatever its necessary with the money ,all these people you are throwing allegations at have there source of income ,Nigerians has done their part and we shall do it again for whoever needs help ,take care of the girl in question thank you ....One Love Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by shortgun(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2016
only here to check names........hmmmmmm na dem ooo d sophisticated ones
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by cr7lomo: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2016
This is the reason y most people that are in the position to help dont wanna help...the world can b so messy...its always good to keep urself out , best give out ur own token and mv forward because its a selfish world

1 Like

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2016
I am disgusted by how people are suddenly trying to drag Toyin into the mud. She might have overreacted to the news that #savemayowa was a scam but people blaming her and cursing her is simply appalling and disgusting. Truth is if Toyin didn't care she wouldn't have cried out for help. She has EVERY RIGHT to want to fly with Mayowa. She used her platform to help and people were asking for update. I don't understand how people fail to see that she truly cares.
I am also extremely disappointed in the Nigerian healthcare system. They had to let the cancer get to this stage before realizing it wasn't an ulcer? Yet the youths will still be fighting over politicians and tribes!

11 Likes

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Folzye(m): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2016
The family of the sick lady with toyin plus whoever claims to have used their connection or initiative to help raise the fund are all dysfunctional people and have greed deep in them and they lack maturity, come to think of it..if people had not raised funds for her now, they will say Nigerians are heartless and shedding crocodile tears on social media if something eventually goes wrong with the lady, now people have helped with the financial aspect, the family and the noise makers can not even keep their cool to ensure the sick person gets treatment before displaying their folly and start fighting for money that generous people donated.

3 Likes

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Kakamorufu(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Toyin What tribe is she from
edo

1 Like

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by P0intBlank(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2016
So Linda Ikeji was right about a scam. What's not clear is who the scam artist(s) is: Toyin or Mayowa's Family?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by SHAIBULIAR: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2016
I just hate that biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch called toyin aimakhu
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by homesteady(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2016
I don't just believe this story, and I'm beginning to really believe the scam allegation.

More like corruption is fighting back. I don't believe toyin would be that greedy to ask for anything. It doesn't make any sense.

4 Likes

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by SHAIBULIAR: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2016
olokstob:
Linda ikeji caused most of the noise,she published the news without proof or confirming it.
linda na human being?
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Mamadee28(f): 10:15am On Jul 29, 2016
I knew something was going to happen when mayowa suddenly turned her ig handle to private.... I have been waiting for something to happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by fxskye: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2016
agarawu23:
[b] ***** Toyin called for help on behalf of mayowa and so?
***** Toyin used her celebrity status to call people at the top to support the lady, was she dumb when she took that move ?

***** if the case wasn't confirmed by her and some people, will people move an inch to drop any kobo for mayowa?

***** I read the whole story from beginning and I am sure toyin is trying to take advantage of the family due to the amount they made in just few days but the family declined according to two different stories I read. (Who knows if the family are saying the truth)

**** This is Nigeria where we have so many greedy people including ppl that can use their children for money ritual. So I am not surprised if the accusation are true.

**** Toyin was fast to use the same celebrity status to contact our lonely single linda to post the crap since she hasnt born before and she doesnt know how painful it is losing a child.

Who are the silly doctors in LUTH that said mayowa will die soon? FG should sack those quacks and employ our jobless graduates ASAP.

Few days ago, we read a story of a young man that has his heart in his bag and he has been surviving with it. If it was Nigeria, the same quacks will tell him he can't survive and he will die soon. Nonsense!!!

Only quacks that we have in Nigeria will give a patient a false hope cos that's where their own knowledge ends while "where their own end is where another person knowledge starts from".

The family should forget all the posted craps and fly the lady abroad. [/b]

All what our Doctors know best is STRIKE over unpaid Allowances & Complain about their Take-Home (Salary) as if they are the only sector that wants to be a billionaire.

Even, the learning Ivorian (Teachers & Lecturers) they don't strike like our Doctors.
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by blank(f): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2016
Shey they said she will travel today? Let's wait and see. Still will not believe that Toying wanted to defraud them.

1 Like

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by popesam1(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Princepoint(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2016
money everybody like it no 1 hate it
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by agarawu23(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2016
fxskye:

All what our Doctors know best is STRIKE over unpaid Allowances & Complain about their Take-Home (Salary) as if they are the only sector that wants to be a billionaire.

Even, the learning Ivorian (Teachers & Lecturers) they don't strike like our Doctors.
imagine!!!
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by ventilation: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2016
saasala:

I still do not believe she requested any money from the family. She most likely wanted to be sure the money was used judiciously, hence her nose poking into the funds.
is Toyin their family? Before her video with Mayowa people had already started donating, what's her own with trying to know how the money will be used? With what she did during PDP presidential campaign because of money, there's nothing she can't do abeg

1 Like

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by andyanders: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2016
Let them take her to Prophet T. B. Joshua and she will be healed.
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by princejenks(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2016
I give up on nigeria! Before the usual question was "who you epp?",now nigerians rally around to help someone desperately in need of better medicare then all of this drama follows
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Temysteve(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=AdoraAmadi post=47989242]There's also a video recording obtained by , of a brother to Mayowa Ahmed (names withheld), saying the foundation and Aimakhu were not interested in helping them for free and when they discovered that they were not going to get a penny, they resorted to blackmailing them and branding the whole thing a scam.

The conversation was in Yoruba, transcript is below:

CALLER: I heard a rumour from some unfortunate people saying that Mayowa’s case is a scam, how far, is it true? How is Mayowa feeling now, has she travelled?

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: Are you a stranger to Mayowa?

CALLER: Of course I do know her very well.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: Good, those of you who know her and her familiar with her case should tell everyone that it is a lie. They (rumour mongers and accusers) are insane.

CALLER: Okay.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: Thank God you met her, or didn’t you meet her?

CALLER: Of course. I lived with her (Mayowa).

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: And you are aware of her regular crises and all her afflictions, right?

CALLER: Of course.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: Why do we have to lie about the whole thing, do we (Ahmed family) look like impoverished people? Or are the accusers unfortunate people?

CALLER: Ah, it will not be well with them (the accusers and rumour mongers). When people have donated over N32 million naira.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: It was God that made it all possible and we did not even know that people will turn out like that. I hope you understand?

CALLER: You know the funniest part of it all? It was when I was hearing what all what Mayowa herself was saying.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: What did she say?

CALLER: As in, if you see the videos they uploaded with what she was saying.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: What did she say?

CALLER: (inaudible) I will share some of her videos with you.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: Hello, when did she say that?

CALLER: Hello, can you hear me?

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: Hello, hello, hello. When did she share, when did she take the pictures?

CALLER: Both pictures and videos.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: What did she say in them?

CALLER: She said that people should assist her that she is going through some pains and everything and that people should come to her aid and stuffs like that.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: Ehn, everybody is aware of that already. Nobody is telling lies. There is no lie in her call for help. She needed help. She needed money, where were we going to get N32 million naira? And she decided to do a video to explain her condition to people. You know the truth of the whole matter? All these foundations, all these people, in the course of that (the donations), different foundations came…

CALLER: Okay…

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: I hope you understand?

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: And all these foundations do not work alone. They all want money. Between you and I, people (from these foundations) will come to us and demand for various amounts of money (before they can assist us). You get?

CALLER: Yes.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: They wanted their own part of the money.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: That is the simple truth. That is why you are hearing crazy rumours like that. Even Toyin Aimakhu herself is a thief.

CALLER: Ah, oh, she (Toyin Aimakhu) is an unfortunate person. So she did not release the money?

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: No, there is money in the account. You understand? You know of the processing and all, you also know that some people do not get help for more than five, six months. You get? So Mayowa was followed by the grace of God for her to be able to raise such an amount of money in less than three days. So we started processing. She will initially go to Dubai (United Arab Emirates). As a matter of fact, our biggest cousin is in the embassy, working on the processing. Assuming we know the outcome was going to be like this, we could have even hastened the processing but where is the money? You can imagine running CT scans for more than five times. You know how much CT scan costs? I did it. I left Lagos to do it in Ilorin because it was cheaper there where I did it for N100,000. In Lagos here, if you do not have N350,000, you cannot do it.

CALLER: I understand, I understand.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: That is not to talk of the series of tests which are even small.

CALLER: You know what happened? They should not release the money if it is in Mayowa’s account.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: The money is inside Mayowa’s account. Nobody is releasing it and there is no problem. Those of you who are family and friends should let everyone know the accusation is false. We do not have anything to hide. We are doing the processing and it} hmmmmmmmm, naija i hail ooo, nothin person no fit hear 4 dis country.
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by flokii: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2016
shortgun:
only here to check names........hmmmmmm na dem ooo
d sophisticated ones

Really?

At least feel pity for d sick lady na.. There are some things you dnt joke with. #cheers

1 Like

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2016
All this people will start to discourage peeps from helping others when needs be now....any other "mayowa" out there might be scared of this kinda shii and might die eventually....na wa o

This toyin babe sef...heard she was drunk na...abi oun ko ni?? undecided

If that mayowa gal is really sick let em go great her asap jare cry
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by berniceunice: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2016
everyone knows Charity organizations take part of any fund donated 10% or 5% for their daily operations.
It is either that Toyin's organization is not properly set up or she is an amateur.

maybe that's what she is requesting for and the family are not ready to give the organization cuz they are yet to fly mayor abroad for treatment and they might still needs money for drugs and upkeep for whoever will follow her abroad for.

althesame i will still want the family to appreciate her(toyin) support /kind gesture for making it possible to raise such amount with a short period of time cuz that was made possible due to her status in the society .......kudos to her.

4 Likes

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2016
saasala:

She only wanted to ensure judicious use of the funds.

Try to help the average Nigerian and the same person will be the one to start frustrating you. I have experienced this same thing with relatives and that is why I paddle only my own boat.

1 Like

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2016
Nigeria/Nigerians & controversies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets / Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick, Lands In Hospital / Angelique Kidjo Congratulates Burna Boy On Grammy Win (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.