Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family (37461 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by AdoraAmadi: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2016
New allegations against Yoruba actress Toyin Aimakhu and founder of the Lifestake Foundation, Aramide Kasumu that they wanted part of the over N32million raised for ovarian cancer patient Mayowa Ahmed has just emerged.

These are tweets by Soliat Tobi Bolaji who was with Mayowa's sister at LUTH, all through the period it was alleged the Ahmed family had scammed Nigerians.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/toyin-aimakhu-wanted-part-of-mayowa.html

1 Share

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by AdoraAmadi: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2016
more

1 Share

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by agarawu23(m): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2016
[b] ***** Toyin called for help on behalf of mayowa and so?
***** Toyin used her celebrity status to call people at the top to support the lady, was she dumb when she took that move ?

***** if the case wasn't confirmed by her and some people, will people move an inch to drop any kobo for mayowa?

***** I read the whole story from beginning and I am sure toyin is trying to take advantage of the family due to the amount they made in just few days but the family declined according to two different stories I read. (Who knows if the family are saying the truth)

**** This is Nigeria where we have so many greedy people including ppl that can use their children for money ritual. So I am not surprised if the accusation are true.

**** Toyin was fast to use the same celebrity status to contact our lonely single linda to post the crap since she hasnt born before and she doesnt know how painful it is losing a child.

Who are the silly doctors in LUTH that said mayowa will die soon? FG should sack those quacks and employ our jobless graduates ASAP.

Few days ago, we read a story of a young man that has his heart in his bag and he has been surviving with it. If it was Nigeria, the same quacks will tell him he can't survive and he will die soon. Nonsense!!!

Only quacks that we have in Nigeria will give a patient a false hope cos that's where their own knowledge ends while "where their own end is where another person knowledge starts from".

The family should forget all the posted craps and fly the lady abroad. [/b]

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by handysuzy(f): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2016
Awwww... You people will not finish this Toyin Aimakhu o. She only wanted to help, and everything is now turning against her.

Meanwhile, Seyi Law posted on his Instagram even thanking Toyin Aimakhu...New developments also has it that the police have frozen Mayowa's account while they investigate...Read the whole thing here: http://factflyers.com/fight-young-lady-dying-seyi-laws-emotional-note-savemayowa/

19 Likes

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by AdoraAmadi: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2016
mayowa's house

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by AdoraAmadi: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2016
There's also a video recording obtained by , of a brother to Mayowa Ahmed (names withheld), saying the foundation and Aimakhu were not interested in helping them for free and when they discovered that they were not going to get a penny, they resorted to blackmailing them and branding the whole thing a scam.

The conversation was in Yoruba, transcript is below:

CALLER: I heard a rumour from some unfortunate people saying that Mayowa’s case is a scam, how far, is it true? How is Mayowa feeling now, has she travelled?

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: Are you a stranger to Mayowa?

CALLER: Of course I do know her very well.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: Good, those of you who know her and her familiar with her case should tell everyone that it is a lie. They (rumour mongers and accusers) are insane.

CALLER: Okay.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: Thank God you met her, or didn’t you meet her?

CALLER: Of course. I lived with her (Mayowa).

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: And you are aware of her regular crises and all her afflictions, right?

CALLER: Of course.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: Why do we have to lie about the whole thing, do we (Ahmed family) look like impoverished people? Or are the accusers unfortunate people?

CALLER: Ah, it will not be well with them (the accusers and rumour mongers). When people have donated over N32 million naira.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: It was God that made it all possible and we did not even know that people will turn out like that. I hope you understand?

CALLER: You know the funniest part of it all? It was when I was hearing what all what Mayowa herself was saying.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: What did she say?

CALLER: As in, if you see the videos they uploaded with what she was saying.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: What did she say?

CALLER: (inaudible) I will share some of her videos with you.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: Hello, when did she say that?

CALLER: Hello, can you hear me?

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: Hello, hello, hello. When did she share, when did she take the pictures?

CALLER: Both pictures and videos.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: What did she say in them?

CALLER: She said that people should assist her that she is going through some pains and everything and that people should come to her aid and stuffs like that.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: Ehn, everybody is aware of that already. Nobody is telling lies. There is no lie in her call for help. She needed help. She needed money, where were we going to get N32 million naira? And she decided to do a video to explain her condition to people. You know the truth of the whole matter? All these foundations, all these people, in the course of that (the donations), different foundations came…

CALLER: Okay…

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: I hope you understand?

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: And all these foundations do not work alone. They all want money. Between you and I, people (from these foundations) will come to us and demand for various amounts of money (before they can assist us). You get?

CALLER: Yes.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: They wanted their own part of the money.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: That is the simple truth. That is why you are hearing crazy rumours like that. Even Toyin Aimakhu herself is a thief.

CALLER: Ah, oh, she (Toyin Aimakhu) is an unfortunate person. So she did not release the money?

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: No, there is money in the account. You understand? You know of the processing and all, you also know that some people do not get help for more than five, six months. You get? So Mayowa was followed by the grace of God for her to be able to raise such an amount of money in less than three days. So we started processing. She will initially go to Dubai (United Arab Emirates). As a matter of fact, our biggest cousin is in the embassy, working on the processing. Assuming we know the outcome was going to be like this, we could have even hastened the processing but where is the money? You can imagine running CT scans for more than five times. You know how much CT scan costs? I did it. I left Lagos to do it in Ilorin because it was cheaper there where I did it for N100,000. In Lagos here, if you do not have N350,000, you cannot do it.

CALLER: I understand, I understand.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: That is not to talk of the series of tests which are even small.

CALLER: You know what happened? They should not release the money if it is in Mayowa’s account.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: The money is inside Mayowa’s account. Nobody is releasing it and there is no problem. Those of you who are family and friends should let everyone know the accusation is false. We do not have anything to hide. We are doing the processing and it is not that easy.

CALLER: Thank you very much my brother, it will also go live on ’s page. I will send it to them.

Mayowa Ahmed’s brother: Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by tifeyyy: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by saasala(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Judging by Toyin's recent media recognition and all the brouhaha and imbroglio trailing her, one could easily deduce that she is a very emotional sweet lady. One who could go to any extent to put a smile on the face of people she cherish and love. This uncontrollable emotions inherent in her was what led her to campaign for Mayowa. None of us knew Mayowa from any godamn place if not for the cheeky actress. There are a billion and one Mayowas out there who are not getting any help from any body. She ran around, called E-money, AY, Seyi Law, two other governors like that and some people we dont know, they all donated money and now the family is marring her name and personality? Thats so uncalled for. She has been dragged down in this whole mess, she has been dragged to the core of the earth.

Toyin, next time, you think, use your head and control your emotions when trying to help people.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by agarawu23(m): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2016
[s]
saasala:
Judging by Toyin's recent media recognition and all the brouhaha and imbroglio trailing her, one could easily deduce that she is a very emotional sweet lady. One who could go to any extent to put a smile on the face of people she cherish and love. This uncontrollable emotions inherent in her was what led her to campaign for Mayowa. None of us knew Mayowa from any godamn place if not for the cheeky actress. There are a billion and one Mayowas out there who are not getting any help from any body. She ran around, called E-money, AY, Seyi Law, two other governors like that and some people we dont know, they all donated money and now the family is marring her name and personality? Thats so uncalled for. She has been dragged down in this whole mess, she has been dragged to the core of the earth.

Toyin, next time, you think, use your head and control your emotions when trying to help people.
[/s]

She isn't the first to call for help and she won't be the last, why do a favour and sit on it?

Scam or no scam, she did her own for God. She wants to take advantage of the whole thing cos of the surprising money that came in within few days

34 Likes

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by goldbim(f): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2016
What!!?i dnt want to believe this..why do I feel they just want to use this to tarnish Toyin's image??and the lady even confessed she did nt drop a dime for mayowa in her appreciation message..to help some people sef nawa!!.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by saasala(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]

She isn't the first to call for help and she won't be the last, why do a favour and sit on it?

Scam or no scam, she did her own for God. She wants to take advantage of the whole thing cos of the surprising money that came in within few days

I still do not believe she requested any money from the family. She most likely wanted to be sure the money was used judiciously, hence her nose poking into the funds.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by nanaman(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2016
As if I knew before my last post on one of the threads..somebody somewhere is trying to benefit from the funds. Mayowa will not forgive the person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Sharon6(f): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Na wa o. All these news and counter news on Mayowa's case. May God help us all.

OYA CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

1 Like

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by nanaman(m): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]

Awon joko ti ore #mcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by herzern(m): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2016
I never knew it has gotten to this level for Toyin......

beqqinq for money grin
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by herzern(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2016
grin
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by yeyeboi(m): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2016
This Damn B!tch cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2016
This Toyin girl is always in one shame or the other. This lady needs the most expensive slaps of her life.

I dont know why someone takes delight in jollificating amidst other people's problem.

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere

1 Like

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by duduade: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2016
This Soliat Abi Split.... Please shut the fuuuccckkkk up and mind your business...
Stop trending....

Go find something to do so as to earn a living...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by OlajumokeBread(f): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2016
Toyin
What tribe is she from
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by InvertedHammer: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2016
/
Charity organizations take part of any fund donated for their daily operations.

It is either that Toyin's organization is not properly set up or she is an amateur.

\

4 Likes

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by NairaMaster1(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2016
Eeh
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by tempex88(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2016
ss
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by free2ryhme: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2016
Nigerians no get chill

you want to make over a sick person's ailment

make una dey fear God oooo cry

1 Like

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by faruz: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2016
i have nothing to say.
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Oche211(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2016
Things get more messy
I think it's time we involve the EFCC in this.

2 Likes

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Missmossy(f): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2016
Not buying anything of these, everyone is suddenly against Toyin Aimaku Nigerians though undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2016
brand new info....
Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by banmee(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2016
saasala:

I still do not believe she requested any money from the family. She most likely wanted to be sure the money was used judiciously, hence her nose poking into the funds.

Nigeria is phucked. There is too much room for speculations on a variety of issues. In a normal society, this would be a civil suit. No need for too much talk. But we all know Nigeria is not normal. Anybody can wake up today and decide to say anything they like about another person and nothing will happen. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by slowbreeze(f): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2016
And i wonder wat will be going on in Mayowa's mind.All dese kalo kalo dey r playing wit sumones life.Shes gravely ill and dey shuld b prayin dat she gets thru it.Only God knows d ones sayin d truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2016
;may GOD HEAL U IN JESUS NAME MAYOWA

1 Like

Re: ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family by masterconfam(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2016
na soooo. like seriously like...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick, Lands In Hospital / Ken Erics Calls On God After Marriage Crash / Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.