Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm (37253 Views)

How can I fast-ripen my Tomatoe plantation at once, Help! / I Have Found A Solution To Tomatoe Scarcity. / Photos Of Tuta Absoluta(tomatoe Ebola) In My Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm by ExInferis(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
ubcandid:

My friend. Genetically modified foods are very dangerous to the health. it is being banned in Germany and some other european countries are following suit.

Dont be deceived by the appeasing talks. even in the us when you go to the super mart, it must be stated if a food is GM or not for the buyers to make their decision. Also you need to understand that GM in the food industry would allow sentimental greed set in like the disastrous effect it had in india. most countries are restricting GM crops to non edible crops like cotton and rubber.

Simply provide evidence of the negative effects of GM food instead of regurgitating alarmist propaganda sponsored by the gentrified organic foods industry.

Lots of people still consume GM foods and none has turned to a mutant yet.
Re: Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm by MANGAM(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mail me @talk2manga@yahoo.com
ccollins:
please send me your no, would like to speak with u extensively on farming business
Re: Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm by ubcandid(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
ExInferis:

Simply provide evidence of the negative effects of GM food instead of regurgitating alarmist propaganda sponsored by the gentrified organic foods industry.

well i am not a biologist or food scientist but i avail myself to journals across different fields from time to time and from the write up's i have read from scientists and other sources the gains of GM foods is only quantitative. I can tell you that as a matter of fact in the US there are alresdy steps to ban GM foods and they have access to renowned researchers who must have mooted this.

the effect does not have to be immediate, i sure know that it creates a weak immune system and i dont need to be told that nutrients lost from the natural cannot be gotten back in origanall form and taste.
Re: Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm by starpower(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
ExInferis:

Pls don't buy into the mass hysteria. Absolutely nothing wrong with GM foods. Even the FDA has ok'd it.

Besides the Internet is not always an authoritative source of info. You can find evidence of aliens on the Internet.

I don't know the food he has planted before. All can food from China are Genetically engineered. For Nigeria a begger has no choice.
Re: Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm by wordproof: 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
ExInferis:

What are the side effects of GM seeds?
First of all you can not determine the extent dis modification could affect other plants or crops planted afterwards on thesame land.

GM seeds might require the use of more herbicides.

Most GM seeds are linked with sterility, hormone disruption, birth defects, and cancer etc.

The. process of creating a GM seed can resul damage that produces new toxins, allergens, carcinogens, and nutritional deficiencies.

These are jst few side effects of GM seeds, there more.
Re: Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm by wordproof: 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
ExInferis:

What are the side effects of GM seeds?
First of all you can not determine the extent dis modification could affect other plants or crops planted afterwards on thesame land.

Most GM seeds are linked with sterility, hormone disruption, birth defects, and cancer etc.

The process of creating a GM seed can result in massive collateral damage that produces new toxins, allergens, carcinogens, and nutritional deficiencies.

Re: Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm by ubcandid(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2016
ExInferis:

IT IS A LEADING CAUSE OD STERILITY...CHECK IT UP
Re: Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm by ExInferis(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
kiss
ubcandid:

IT IS A LEADING CAUSE OD STERILITY...CHECK IT UP

PROVIDE A LINK
Re: Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm by ExInferis(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
wordproof:

The process of creating a GM seed can result in massive collateral damage that produces new toxins, allergens, carcinogens, and nutritional deficiencies.

And where is your link to the study that proves your claims?

You keep making wild claims without a shred of evidence.

Take off the tinfoil hat and be objective.
Re: Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm by ExInferis(m): 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
ubcandid:

well i am not a biologist or food scientist but i avail myself to journals across different fields from time to time and from the write up's i have read from scientists and other sources the gains of GM foods is only quantitative. I can tell you that as a matter of fact in the US there are alresdy steps to ban GM foods and they have access to renowned researchers who must have mooted this.

the effect does not have to be immediate, i sure know that it creates a weak immune system and i dont need to be told that nutrients lost from the natural cannot be gotten back in origanall form and taste.

Again, no pointer to such journals and research.

Maybe you ought to read up on GM and stay away from all those moon hoax and UFO websites as your source of info.
Re: Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm by wordproof: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
tongue undecided....
Re: Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm by cuteng(f): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hello @Mangam, pls give me ur contact details. am also a farmer based in Abuja
I need to call u for further discussion. Thanks
MANGAM:
Re: Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm by MANGAM(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pm me
cuteng:
Hello @Mangam, pls give me ur contact details. am also a farmer based in Abuja
I need to call u for further discussion. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun / I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) / Start The New Planting Season With Our Cheap And Genuine Farmland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.