Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Kenyan Girl Who Dumped Her Man Because Of Gwagon Story Says Shes Moving To Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan Girl Who Dumped Her Man Because Of Gwagon Story Says Shes Moving To Lagos (1154 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask / Yemi Alade To Assist Amaka Jaja, A Sick Woman After Her Husband Dumped Her / Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Girl Who Dumped Her Man Because Of Gwagon Story Says Shes Moving To Lagos by conductor1: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2016
Eko boys get ready! Princess Maurine Imbayi says she's relocating to Lagos

The lady who blasted Kenyan men for being "idlers" (while their mates are buying G-Wagons for their girlfriends in Nigeria), Princess Maurine Imbayi, hinted she might be heading down the streets of Lagos soon in a bid to get the man/men of her dreams.

She made her intention known via a Facebook post:
Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/07/eko-boys-get-ready-princess-maurine.html
lalasticlala

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Dumped Her Man Because Of Gwagon Story Says Shes Moving To Lagos by agarawu23(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Mtcheew angry
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Dumped Her Man Because Of Gwagon Story Says Shes Moving To Lagos by madridguy(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2016
Princesses, all that glitters are not gold. On behalf of my beloved President, Sai Baba, thanks for your gesture. PMB is not father Christmas like fada dansuki and also Abu Zahra na one woman man. Hajia Aisha is okay for my President.
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Dumped Her Man Because Of Gwagon Story Says Shes Moving To Lagos by nkemcd(m): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2016
another one?
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Dumped Her Man Because Of Gwagon Story Says Shes Moving To Lagos by Beremx(f): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Kenyan women and Olosho parol.....

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Dumped Her Man Because Of Gwagon Story Says Shes Moving To Lagos by dacovajnr: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2016
This girl dey Vex for Kenya Generally cheesy grin..you're Welcome..incase she make it down here make she no forget to reach me...as I would love to chop clean mouth before linking her with the street..
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Dumped Her Man Because Of Gwagon Story Says Shes Moving To Lagos by idupaul: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2016
Let her come ..on behalf of Nigerian men I am ready to get her an Olosho starter pack of one bottle of big stout and one plate of Nkwobi before she hits the roads of Lagos
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Dumped Her Man Because Of Gwagon Story Says Shes Moving To Lagos by Benjom(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2016
Davido... Burna Boy... Over to you. Another one with scandalous hips has come.
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Dumped Her Man Because Of Gwagon Story Says Shes Moving To Lagos by Raph01: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Dem go fvck U back 2 ur country, dey cum lah

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Ruined My Romantic Relationship With DJ Cuppy - Sean Tizzle / [PHOTOS] WTF?! 16yr-old Naija Girl Enjoys ONLY S3x In The Bathtub! / Photos: Jidenna Arrives Lagos, Billed To Perform At Hard Rock Café

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.