Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Exporters Of Kosso Wood And CITES - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exporters Of Kosso Wood And CITES (2067 Views)

I Need To Buy 100 Containers Of Kosso In This January / I Need To Buy A Large Quantity Of Kosso, Doussie And Tali Wood / Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exporters Of Kosso Wood And CITES by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good day everyone,
From my last post https://www.nairaland.com/2942931/invest-export-timber-kosso-wood.
Those of you i have mentored in the export of Kosso wood, who are now running the business on their own, exporting to China, but are having problem of getting CITES from Federal Ministry of Environment. You don't have to worry again because my company have the CITES now from Ministry of Environment. I will export on your behalf through my company.
Just contact me.
08094462462 ( Whatsapp)

Re: Exporters Of Kosso Wood And CITES by blackylola(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2017
How can I start the business sir?

(1) (Reply)

NON TAX COMPLIANCE: Caverton Helicopters Sealed / Easiest Way To Convince A Bank To Give You A Loan / How To Start Bitcoin Exchange Business In Nigeria With Zero Capital..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.