Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Sell Stolen Children For N1,500 - Bricklayer Speaks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sell Stolen Children For N1,500 - Bricklayer Speaks (510 Views)

Driver Arrested While Trying To Sell Stolen Employer's Truck For N400K. Photos / "We Sell Stolen Keke Napep For N75,000” – Suspect (Photos) / Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sell Stolen Children For N1,500 - Bricklayer Speaks by salabscholar01(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
The level of poverty in the country cannot be underestimated, as a bricklayer in Oyero area of Ijoko, Ogun state, Ola Ibikunle after being arrested by the police confessed that he sells stolen children for N1, 500. Bricklayer Ola Ibikunle According to Punch Newspaper, Ibikunle was caught when he was strangling a 4-year-old-girl, Eniola whom he just abducted.

Eniola and her 11-year-old sister, Opeyemi, were following their father Segun Quadri, to a church around 2pm on Tuesday, July 26. The father was said to have gone some distance ahead when Ibikunle ambushed the children and abducted Eniola. Opeyemi was reported to have raised an alarm immediately which caught the attention of some passersby. Ibikunle was reportedly met in an uncompleted building while trying to strangle the girl. An angry mob had beaten him up before the police arrived on the scene.

Ibikunle, who hails from Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti state, disclosed that Eniola was his second victim saying: “I am a bricklayer but I use child abduction to augment my wages. A man in the Sango area contracted me to always get children for him. I don’t know what he uses them for. Last month, I abducted a boy of about three years and sold him to the man for N1, 500. Eniola was the second child I would abduct, but I did not succeed.” The Ogun state acting Police P.R.O, ASP Abimbola Oyeyemi, said Ibikunle would be further investigated and the buyer would be apprehended.

Source: https://www.naij.com/908704-hahaha-meet-man-sells-stolen-children-n1-500-photo.html

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

Re: I Sell Stolen Children For N1,500 - Bricklayer Speaks by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ugly mofo. Look at his grasscutter face. May God have mercy upon your vile soul.
Re: I Sell Stolen Children For N1,500 - Bricklayer Speaks by Kollyk11(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
can u imagine!!!!.1500 naira lai ki se omo aja.truly the end time is here
Re: I Sell Stolen Children For N1,500 - Bricklayer Speaks by hrykanu231(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ola Ibikunle...the name speaks volume. So I just came to check.

From the zonal headquarters in Enugu, this is Hrykanu231 reporting For NCAN

(1) (Reply)

Penalty For Rapists / Chief Collapses & Dies In A Bar In Nyahururu, Kenya / Just See What Nigeria Police Did Because Of #20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.