Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) (38166 Views)

Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos / Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by charlsecy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
tohpahz:
Buh this time i decided to dig up the person behind it.
Are you sure he's using his real picture?
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by otitokoroleti: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
tohpahz:
Lol. Rest abeg.
wow! u've gat sexy legs *winks*
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by brodachu: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Education System not Educational System. You are a product as well.
tohpahz:
And i went on fbk and got hia pic and name.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by tohpahz(f): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
brodachu:
Education System not Educational System. You are a product as well.
Educational system still

1 Like

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
tohpahz:
The cow was even forming professional voice with yoruba accent. Chai.. grin
Anyway be careful u scammer before i take u to my village gods. Lol.

I bet he is one of the Afonjas shouting against the condemned Nigerians in Indonesia

2 Likes

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
And the guy was like...

GOD, ABEG, DASH ME SOME SENSE!!!

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
tohpahz:
The cow was even forming professional voice with yoruba accent. Chai.. grin
Anyway be careful u scammer before i take u to my village gods. Lol.

Why do I have this feeling that you're tribalistic ?
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by brodachu: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Accept correction my dear.
tohpahz:

Educational system still
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
realestniggah:

it very simple..if u have true caller on your phone u can trace a number
alright bro.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
DrMuzungu:
And the guy was like...

GOD, ABEG, DASH ME SOME SENSE!!!

hahahah..laughing so hard right now..you are wicked!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Pappyjim: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
brize:
Checking name is somehow........ Afonjas & cone head always looking for who to scam.... If not propaganda then it's scamming.... All they know is to lie down(lazy) all day beside a keyboard.
I don't support dis but still far far better than carrying drugs to Indonesia where death sentence is not negotiable!

1 Like

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by adedayoadedeji(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
tohpahz:

Lolz.. Nice font mahn.
Thanks dear. beautiful pix

1 Like

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Adebola39(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nice job, tophaz, u need to join SSS

1 Like

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by prinsam30: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
is this the same person

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by forandy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
... Oh well, the smartness thing is charming as always
But then... I'm not even surprised.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by femi4: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
tohpahz:
So this morning i woke up to a txt on my phone.

Talking bla bla bla aby bvn whatever.
I normally ignore oo. Buh this time i decided to dig up the person behind it.

Don't be angry at d guy's bad English.. Naija's educational system is amazing

Go and charge your phone
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by sorextee(m): 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
I know this is none of my business, but as a brother, please change ur siggy.

obontami:
The hustle is fcccking real mehnn grin

1 Like

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by sorextee(m): 12:18am On Jul 30, 2016
Now I've seen the real pix.

What u did ain't smart at all.

Those saying u made a smart move are dull. Probably it's cos this thread belongs to a girl, i understand that part. But when sh*t hits the fan, they will leave you.

You are not the first person to receive this kind of sms. All we do Is ignore. We don't have to post it (his pix included) on Nl.

Topahz, how sure are u that he's the real scammer?

U needed to do further research and analysis, before concluding. You would be a very bad and biased judge in court undecided

You could tarnish his image, ND reputation, if he's found innocent.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 30, 2016
my dad and i always call and curse the life outta the scammer
every day same msg
fool...
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Delonn(m): 12:33am On Jul 30, 2016
tohpahz:
So off i went to search.. Turns out he's well known in the biz .. Lol.
Why blurring his face? With his number, he has no hiding place. But he also has a lady's pix on his profile why didn't you upload that as well? She could be an accomplice.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by LordScent(m): 12:58am On Jul 30, 2016
tohpahz:
Omon precious is his name..
So i called the number and talked to the fool.

Toph all that swearing for how much... .C'mon be reasonable naa, atleast the youngman didnt ask you to send one of your kidneys grin grin

The hustle is real babe

Madam black smiley
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by handsam(m): 1:21am On Jul 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I BLAME BUHARI

K.
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 30, 2016
Handsam !!! Why are you not in bed?
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Kings2rule(m): 1:24am On Jul 30, 2016
For those of our lazy folks who has refused to be useful, this is for y'all.

1 Like

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by handsam(m): 1:27am On Jul 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Handsam !!! Why are you not in bed?

I was thinking about you embarassedtongue
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 30, 2016
handsam:

I was thinking about you embarassedtongue
....⚡haha grin that's understandable wink
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by handsam(m): 1:36am On Jul 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
....⚡haha grin that's understandable wink

Hmm...you think so lipsrsealed
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 30, 2016
handsam:

Hmm...you think so lipsrsealed
Yep.⚡ I am the best thing that ever happened 2 you tongue
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by handsam(m): 1:46am On Jul 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yep.⚡ I am the best thing that ever happened 2 you tongue

Exactly cry
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 30, 2016
handsam:

Exactly cry
Handsam. Let's run away together kiss

Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by handsam(m): 1:56am On Jul 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Handsam. Let's run away together kiss

Am already with you...Any place you want wink
Re: Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) by sorextee(m): 1:57am On Jul 30, 2016
U two shld elope to Libya, and allow us rest abeg.. undecided

handsam:

Am already with you...Any place you want wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal University, Otuoke Graduate Commits Suicide Ahead Of Her NYSC / 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa / Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.