Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos (63786 Views)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) / Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
A Nigerian motivational speaker, Christopher Gabriel, did the unusual after apprehending a thief who came to rob at the garden of his house in Abuja last month. According to reports, the suspect identified as Timothy was said to have been stealing in the area unhindered before his capture.

Rather than allow the suspect to be beaten or lynched, Christopher took his time to counsel him and even went to the extent of offering him a job.

It was gathered that after the incident, the man who became remorseful for his actions - brought other items he has stolen from the garden.

Read what Christopher shared on Facebook;

A MOST WATCH MIRACLE OF THE DAY. AFTER YOU READ PLS WATCH........Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy.

Today we apprehended a thief 30 minutes ago, at the Garden of my house, and after everything, i dint allow the people of the street to lynch and kill the young man by name TIMOTHY who's just 28 years old.

Obviously the outer unit of some AIR-CONDITION OF THE COOLER USE TO CHILL PURE WATER HAS BEEN TAKEN INCLUDING SOME OTHER VALUABLES.

Rather than beaten and allowing boys to bounce on him, i chose to speak to him advice and counsel him, then FINALLY I OFFERED HIM A JOB TO WORK FOR ME.

IN PURSUANT TO THE VISION I HAVE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE, I CHOSE NOT TO CONDEMN A MAM THAT CAN ACTUALLY BECOME GREAT TOMORROW AND HELP CHANGE HE'S WORLD.

THE BEST PART OF TODAY'S INCIDENT, AFTER I LEAD HIM TO CHRIST, HE WENT BACK TO BRING OTHER THINGS HE TOOK FROM THE GARDEN...... GOD BE PRAISE FOREVER MORE..

WAS I SACRED OF MY ACTIONS A VERY BIG YES, BUT IN IT, I TRUSTED MY FAITH MORE THAN MY VERY OWN ACTION.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/man-catches-robber-at-the-back-of-his-house-see-what-he-did-to-him-photos.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by Giddymoney(m): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
Everybody dey thief, but na who dem catch be thief

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by ChiefAzubuike(f): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
When you catch a robber, put fear into him , something that will never make him go back to his heinous ways. The last time we caught an armed robber in fact two, we stripped them naked and tied them to a tree with each limb crossing the other. They were severely lashed and made to parade the streets with jingle bells dangling from their ballz and the kids singing. Today one is a pastor and the other we don't know but surely must have found something better doing with his life.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by Sylver247: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
People will say anything on facebook just to trend

This is a cork and bull story

13 Likes

Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by FarahAideed: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Be careful man that dude might just be your end

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by silenze: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
you caught him, you have forgiven, counselled and given him a job and still go as far as posting the story with his picture on social media.

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by Tolexander: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hmm!

He was able to apprehend the thief (not robber), counsel and offer him a job because the thief is not armed with gun.

This is a petty thief and not a robber.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by HotMario: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2018

Rather than beaten and allowing boys to bounce on him, i chose to speak to him advice and counsel him, then FINALLY I OFFERED HIM A JOB TO WORK FOR ME.

IN PURSUANT TO THE VISION I HAVE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE, I CHOSE NOT TO CONDEMN A MAM THAT CAN ACTUALLY BECOME GREAT TOMORROW AND HELP CHANGE HE'S WORLD.

THE BEST PART OF TODAY'S INCIDENT, AFTER I LEAD HIM TO CHRIST, HE WENT BACK TO BRING OTHER THINGS HE TOOK FROM THE GARDEN...... GOD BE PRAISE FOREVER MORE..

Did God tell you to post his pictures alongside your epistle?

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by chloride6: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin

brb

1 Like

Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hope u understand what robber means? maybe u are confusing it with ARMED robber.
Tolexander:
Hmm!

He was able to apprehend the thief (not robber), counsel and offer him a job because the thief is not armed with gun.

6 Likes

Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Tolexander:

He should continue to counsel him.
Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by Tolexander: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Hope u understand what robber means? maybe u are confusing it with ARMED robber.
What are you trying to tell me?

A robber is someone who robs another person of his possession with force or assault, and may sometimes inflict an injury on the person.

An armed robber uses ammunition to rob.

This thief in subject here looks more like a hungry man that pilfers or engages in petty theft.

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A MOST WATCH MIRACLE OF THE DAY. AFTER YOU READ PLS WATCH........Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy.

Today we apprehended a thief 30 minutes ago, at the Garden of my house, and after everything, i dint allow the people of the street to lynch and kill the young man by name TIMOTHY who's just 28 years old.

Obviously the outer unit of some AIR-CONDITION OF THE COOLER USE TO CHILL PURE WATER HAS BEEN TAKEN INCLUDING SOME OTHER VALUABLES.

WAS I SACRED OF MY ACTIONS A VERY BIG YES, BUT IN IT, I TRUSTED MY FAITH MORE THAN MY VERY OWN ACTION.

FACEBOOK AND TWITTER... YOUR WORLD OF EVERYTHING GARBAGE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by Greenback: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
That definitely aint the face of a 28yrs old. I do hope and pray you dont regret your action.
Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by Thebwoy: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Is he a northerner or south east
Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by KingLennon(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
Yea that's a good one there. That man deserves some accolades. Say No to Jungle justice...

1 Like

Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by millionboi(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
When you catch a robber, put fear into him , something that will never make him go back to his heinous ways. The last time we caught an armed robber in fact two, we stripped them naked and tied them to a tree with each limb crossing the other. They were severely lashed and made to parade the streets with jingle bells dangling from their ballz and the kids singing. Today one is a pastor and the other we don't know but surely must have found something better doing with his life.
Yaya pinkin

Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by FaceThem: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by ladyF(f): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Good for him. grin

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by mmb(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
I am still trying to figure out what he did to him.
Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
This is a good man with a good HEART.
God bless him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by sandraade(f): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
That's good deed from you, but a mistake for putting up his pics for world to see.. It's a great disgrace

1 Like

Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by columbus007(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
and this information is what Op?what good have you done bros? we all know what the media means,you are such a joke man.
Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by Smarkie: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
it's better you beat him mercilessly than to forgive him and post his picture online and tag him a thief
Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by naijacentric(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
mumu

1 Like

Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by Awaja(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
Sampling his facial appearance is the same thing .
Re: Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos by sunbilor(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
Be careful man that dude might just be your end
Hahaha. The guy looks like a hardened criminal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Area Boys Fight In Lagos Island. Man Butchered (Disturbing Photos) / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic / Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.