Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Police Officer Allegedly Guns Man Down In Kano - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Allegedly Guns Man Down In Kano (444 Views)

Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Kwara. See How They Hid Their Guns. Photos / Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos / Locally Made Guns Recovered From Slain Armed Robbers Baffles Security Agent.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Allegedly Guns Man Down In Kano by veeluv2015(f): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
According to a Facebook user that goes by the name Stanley Chukwunonso Fisher, the man pictured above known only as Tochukwu, was shot dead by a police officer (SARS) in Kano yesterday. Thereby leaving his two daughters fatherless and his wife widowed.

I wonder what this nation has turned into when those who are supposed to protect us are the ones killing us.

I hope justice would prevail. May his soul rest in peace. Amen!

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/07/police-officer-allegedly-guns-man-down.html

Re: Police Officer Allegedly Guns Man Down In Kano by hopeforcharles(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
I heard about it yesterday, it was a sad development, I will want justice to prevail in the case, this man is unarmed and why would he be shot, even if you want to shoot why not shoot to incapacitate. An un armed man u just killed just for not reason.
Re: Police Officer Allegedly Guns Man Down In Kano by agbonkamen(f): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
that is why armed robbers kill police anyhow they are so stupid uncivilised and unreasonable with their guns
Re: Police Officer Allegedly Guns Man Down In Kano by agbonkamen(f): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
that is why armed robbers kill police anyhow they are so stupid uncivilised and unreasonable with their guns rip to the dead

(1) (Reply)

Quick Tips For Spotting And Stopping Scam / In Sokoto, Husband Kills His Own Wife, Pastor’s Wife& Her Daughter With A Pestle / 3 Friends Jailed For Joking About Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.