Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Trending Story!!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Trending Story!!!! (561 Views)

Trending Story:my Dirty Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending Story!!!! by Switzse(m): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
My adventures with Karachika's by unique switzse...
This is a story of how I roamed with karachikas(marine girls)nd how it nearly landed me in the devil's dungeon...First of all let me introduce myself..
Been the only boy in a family of elites with 4 girls , meant I was the center of attentions...I was born to a very rich igbo family, the 3rd in a family that consisted 4 girls like I mentioned earlier,I was born during a time when pressure was on my dad to produce a male child,at that time my parent had lost hop...So it was with great joy that I was received...I was giving the best any child could get...When I started schooling,i went to the best school money could get..
But all that changed when i was done with high school,by that time my dad had already started complaining of how my my mom was spoiling me with money.. Then he started chiding me at any little gift I was giving nd how it could lead me to an avarice of wanting more..
When the time came for me to get into the university,instead of taking me abroad to study,my father insitsted I would go to Lagos nd get educated...Been an only boy nd considering how many years mom.had to wait before she could have a male,she disagreed buh was my father's mind was made up,nothing could change it...
Fast forward a year later,i was already a student of the prestigious unilag school.I was returning from lectures when a very beautiful girl called my attention...She was shouting "Hey"initially i thought it was someone else buh i was astonished when i discovered it was me...She came forward with smiling face....God!!!to say she was beautiful cn be seen as a big understatement,she was a goddess,a fallen angel...Tall and elegant,she had a massive behind,she was very curvy with those kind of lips that..Chai!!!her b..what was I thinking...She noticed me staring nd although she was putting on dark glasses I could swear she had a mischevious glint...Then TBC
Re: Trending Story!!!! by Switzse(m): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
My Adventures with Karachika's by unique switzse eps 2
She came cl?oser and whispered to my ears"do U like what you see..i pretended I was naive and asked her what she was talking about and then she laughed and thrust a piece of paper into pocket and strolled past me shaking all assets..I look at the paper with name and number written on top, then i know wah she wanted buh who was i to refuse the wishes of the gods..i smiled to myself as i hurriedly took a bike..The paper said "expecting you by 5 pm" and it was already 3.30..i guess you all know the saying "no time for dulling when free KiCat is involved "
I reached my self-contain apartment.. I opened the door and sighed,the room was still as neat as I left it..That's what happens when you have no friend buh luckily I was about to get one and a free kicat at that.. The thought of that alone sent me into frenzy and I quickly rushed to the supermarket to get some materials if U know what I mean#winks...
I took my bath and put on a nice and spread 'Prince' a very expensive Cologne and headed for the divas house.. I located her house with ease as it seems to be one of those houses that showed of wealth and splendour...Chai what had i gotten myself into,the girl was stinkingly rich,it seemed she was one of those runs babe.I wondered what she had seen in me..I quickly shrugged as I drove out all thoughts which I considered as vain because the opportunity to get free kiCat had presented itself and I intended to make use of it to the fullest
I placed a call and I the voice at the other end told me to come in as I was in the right place.. As I pushed the gate open,I was wowed but I didn't have time to sight then arena,first things first..
I entered the sitting room,"Hero"was blaring through the loud home theatre..The scene at that moment wasn't anything less than romantic..I sat on the sofa which was more like a water bed extremely soft..I smiled devishly at the thought of what I was going to do...I was becoming impatient,10 minutes since I came she hadn't even come to welcome me..I got angry at the prospect of me wasting transport and not getting what I came for.I stppd up to leave,I was about heading for the door Then I heard a soft voice and then I got the shocker of my life cos not more than 6 feet away was a beautiful damse l stark unclad, twerking to the song playing on background ....

(1) (Reply)

House At Akanbi Street Written By Xblym / The Evil Girl (flash-fiction ) By Pen / My Last Breath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.