Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Trending Story:my Dirty Friend - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Trending Story:my Dirty Friend (1260 Views)

Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 / Romantic Story : My Dirty Friend (18+) Episode 1 / My Dirty Friend:episode 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending Story:my Dirty Friend by Obadun813(m): 11:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
I was starring. I was caught by the display.

Cynthia kept on trying to illustrate to the Junior student before her how she wanted her to clean up her dusty sandals. She kept leaning forward while doing so. But as she did this, I was continuously being explicitly presented with what had suddenly become a highly erotic view. Her p@nties as well as her blue mini combat shorts, have ridden down the cheeks of her big butt0ckz and was now revealing the crack of her bum mid-way down. I was stupendously mesmerized by this. And as her body went back and forth with her many gesticulations, her butt0ckz swung to and fro, prompting the young student’s eyes, as well as mine, to dance around with the rather fat mass of flesh.
Click here to read more ⏩⏩http://www.examwaves.com/2017/08/trending-story-my-dirty-friend-episode-1.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Riot In Ubahu(A Story Of Love,discipline,adventure And Drama / ***POSSESSED***JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] / The Scent Of Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.