Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,862 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others (38976 Views)

Photo Of The Bus Driver Involved In Fatal Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes. / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain / "No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by baeboo: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Chingyyang:
Tomorrow people will still go to peace, pay for ticket and enter to travel! Who advices em?

E be like say........ Anyways nvm!
shey you get eye problem?
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lukmann1:

thanks boss, unlike some people making just of me. You are the best. smiley
No one is perfect, we all make mistakes, we only need to correct ourselves, that is one of the ways we can grow. I don't laugh @ ppl when they make mistakes cos I know am not perfect as well and can be corrected. Meanwhile 'Jest' not 'just'. U ar welcome sir.
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by Iceberg3: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Boyooosa:
Babies are just too special. May the dead ones rest imperfect peace

imperfect kwa?! And ppl liked....pls correct ur mistake..rip
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Baby name na "Miraculous-Miracle".
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by charlsecy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Boyooosa:
May the dead ones rest imperfect peace
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by byvan03: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Some might be unconscious and not dead but carelessness might not let onlookers notice angry.
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by Mrjosaphat: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
Boyooosa:
Babies are just too special. May the dead ones rest imperfect peace
I think you are trying to say, rest in perfect peace, and not rest imperfect peace, cause u have totally given another meaning to dat sentence, thank me later lol, and two people had already like it, chai
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by BABANGBALI: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
Eyaaaaaaaa VickyRotex Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Freeglobe funmilade11 and mukina2 no dey house to breastfeed the baby
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by BABANGBALI: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
byvan03:
Some might be unconscious and not dead but carelessness might not let onlookers notice angry.
not forgetting snapping of Selfies

1 Like

Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by Princeo4all: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
So bad! May God condole d families of deceased
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Destiny Child.
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by Icemany: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
wizzakosh:
No one is perfect, we all make mistakes, we only need to correct ourselves, that is one of the ways we can grow. I don't laugh @ ppl when they make mistakes cos I know am not perfect as well and can be corrected. Meanwhile 'Jest' not 'just'. U ar welcome sir.

U be mu.mu oh!smh
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by zarakay(f): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
eleojo23:

Ehm..Mr Lukman, please what version of English is this? Old King James?

LWKMD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by feisty1(f): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
It shows it s NT yet time for d destined baby to die.God s too good he knows y it happened ND he knows y d baby was saved.pls no matter d condition u r in nau always remember to be grtful to God cos ntn can pay d price for ur lyf,bt God did it for u.all our worries would be brought to rest someday.if u wnt money,pray!if u wnt success,pray!if u wnt promotion,breakthroughs healing,pray!cos only God can gv u evrytn u need.dnt be deceived no one can gv u anytn dat wl last ecept God! Do not forget everyone has his own tym,ur tym WL definitely come,u WL shine.all u need s to be prayerful nd be patient.
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by Boyooosa(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Mrjosaphat:
I think you are trying to say, rest in perfect peace, and not rest imperfect peace, cause u have totally given another meaning to dat sentence, thank me later lol, and two people had already like it, chai
You won! But you can check tru ur comment as well and do the needful. Thanx anyway.
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by Boyooosa(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Mrjosaphat:
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by Nossa(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lukmann1:
shocked Now this is mindbreakin. how is there story going to be telled to the child when the baby grew up. Sad things these is. cry

Bros calm down nah

1 Like

Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by Chingyyang(f): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Iwu anumanu........
baeboo:

shey you get eye problem?
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by Chingyyang(f): 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ehnnnnn GTFOH
paschal47:

why won't you read before you post trash,
ROYAL mass transit not PEACE mass transit

Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Icemany:

U be mu.mu oh!smh
no one needs to tell me how stupid u ar, cos it is reflecting in u.
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by byvan03: 12:27am On Jul 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
not forgetting snapping of Selfies

That's terrible angry.
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by daclint(m): 4:18am On Jul 30, 2016
Chingyyang:
Tomorrow people will still go to peace, pay for ticket and enter to travel! Who advices em?

E be like say........ Anyways nvm!

Try read before commenting na , who tell u say na pmt be that?

1 Like

Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 30, 2016
Why do Nigerians behave like this?

In a sane country the victims would be taken to a hospital to confirm that they are actually dead instead of spreading them on the ground to snap pictures

Am sure if they had received medical assistance on time some would have survived.
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:15am On Jul 30, 2016
Miracle baby.. .. That child is extraordinary and will uplift her generation.
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by don4real18(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2016
From PEACE MASS to ROYAL MASS.... Looks like we should avoid any road transit with the word "mass"... will there be a Mass burial or mass for the dead
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by Kiddominant(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2016
Edubrazilnwa:
Blessed Child! R.I.P, RMT don join PMT
RMT & PMT don cast, Remaining IMT so e go turn to R.I.P, It's too bad.
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by Barigaboy(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Humm we need to always thank God for his protection cos we that r still living no holy pass those people wey die. Imagine d baby survived that's to tell us that its not by strong bone, six pack. If a human can hit his or her leg on a stone n blood gush seriously what will happen if its accident causing the vehicle to tumble. God I thank u for me, my family, friends and fellow Nairalanders.
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by onitshaman: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
R .I.P to the dead
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by onitshaman: 7:59am On Nov 30, 2016
please help me to tell these ipob children that nobody will give you a republic on a plate.ojukwu fought for it and lost,so if you want biafra,you'll be ready to die.so stop complaining about operation python tail or whatever the army call it,
Re: Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others by onitshaman: 8:05am On Nov 30, 2016
peace mass bu ogwu ego,nsukka people loves money and they kill for it, expecially enugu ezike,(anayo!)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) / Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos / US Government Removes Visa Reciprocity Fees For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.