Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Free Tutorial On How To Create A Blog And Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Tutorial On How To Create A Blog And Make Money (393 Views)

Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) / How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Tutorial On How To Create A Blog And Make Money by peterdadevelope(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
The truth is, the Internet is littered with the remains of blogs that didn’t work out.

Tens of thousands of people pour hours into their craft every single week and never see results.

And the bloggers get frustrated, tired, and eventually give up.

Wouldn’t it be nice to talk to someone who knows the pain and hard work of blogging? Who can look from the outside and ask the right questions? Who can see where you’re going and has a plan to get you there?

That’s where I come in.

In 2012 I started my blog with zero contacts and no experience blogging, but as a long-time WordPress consultant, I did have a plan. And after just 24 posts written over 90 days, I had my first 1,000 subscribers.

…and things have only gotten better from there.

THE VALUE OF COACHING
The truth is that building a successful blog isn’t complicated – but there are a hundred little details to manage at once, and that’s what makes it difficult and confusing.

Here are some of the questions my clients ask – do any of these sound familiar?

Why don’t I have more subscribers?
How can I streamline my blogging and spend my time smarter?
How can I make more money with my blog?
I’ve reached X number of page views and hit a plateau. How can I keep growing from here?
I have thousands of visitors from nairaland, but nobody sticks around to become a reader. How do I get them to subscribe?
I want to create an ebook or online course, but I’m afraid it won’t sell. How can I create products that will sell themselves and give me a big win?
Most people struggle because they get lost in the details, or don’t know where to start. They just know that what they’re currently doing isn’t working because their blog growth has stopped – or never got going in the first place!

The good news is, you don’t have to know everything to be able to grow your blog – when you work with me as your blogging coach, you just need to be open to new ideas and to follow through on the action steps we create for you.

"BLOGGING INTENSIVE” SESSION
If you’ve been blogging for years and have hit a plateau…

If you’re just starting out and want to do things right from the very beginning…

If you’re tired of investing dozens of hours and feeling like you’re not getting anywhere…

Then the best option for you is probably a one-off Blogging Intensive session.

We’ll get on the phone or whatsapp call/message to discuss your biggest blogging challenge and help you get clear about where you want to go with your blog and how to get there. Not only will we identify the things that are standing in the way of your success; we’ll also review potential solutions and you’ll leave with a specific steps that will move you closer to your goals.

Getting expert input can save you hundreds of wasted hours writing blog posts that get your blog or your business nowhere – and get you straight to the results you’re looking for.

Recent one-on-one discussions have covered:

Developing a subscriber acquisition strategy that fits your target audience
Connecting with your readers for higher engagement
Simplifying your life with blog process + planning
Discovering the keys to creating viral content for your blog
Maximizing your existing revenue streams
Implementing effective passive income strategies
Turning your website into a marketing machine that sells your products or services for you

To Be Continued...

Join my Free one-on-one Training via Whatsapp 08133903388 whatsapp call/message only

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Create A Blog And Make Money by emmafo(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Read About How To Brand Your Business / An Opportunity To Recover Your Withheld Paypal Funds / How To Make More Money With Affiliate Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.